Author Topic: TLC Predictions  (Read 283 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
  • NEVER DOUBT EL DANDY!!!!!
    • View Profile
TLC Predictions
« on: October 22, 2017, 09:32:43 AM »
Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox - Picking Sasha Banks to win this. This will likely be a very boring match.

Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher vs. Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander - Picking Swann & Cedric

Kalisto vs. Enzo Amore (CruiserweightChampi onship) - Picking Enzo to become the 2x champ. I think it's better for that division if Enzo is making everyone chase him.

Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles - Picking Styles to win this. The real winners are the fans. This is gonna be a DAMN good match.

Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James (Raw Women's Championship) - Picking Alexa Bliss to retain. I see Auska vs Bliss being a more intriguing match up, down the road.

Asuka vs. Emma - Picking Auska to win. Hoping Emma isn't jobbed out to Auska.

Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. The Bar, The Miz, Kane and Braun Strowman (TLC) - Ugh...unless there is some hidden swerve here The Olympic Shield is winning this. I'm happy to see Angle back. I'm not happy to see 3 guys manage to beat 5 guys.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:44:09 AM by rated SRH »
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: TLC Predictions
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »
the only swerve I could see tonight is Jason Jordan coming out and screwing team Angle 2.0 over....which COULD make things interesting...but it won't matter, ain't nothin gonna make me watch Raw tomorrow and if Finn and AJ gets less than 15 minutes I'm turning off the show after it.....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
the only swerve I could see tonight is Jason Jordan coming out and screwing team Angle 2.0 over....which COULD make things interesting...but it won't matter, ain't nothin gonna make me watch Raw tomorrow and if Finn and AJ gets less than 15 minutes I'm turning off the show after it.....

They need to do something with Jordan.

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 01:47:08 PM »
They need to do something with Jordan.

There need be SOME storyline reason why Jordan wasn't put in there instead of Angle (hell, he'd get boo'ed less than Roman anyway  :laugh: :laugh: ), it would be typical lazy WWE writing to do the same KO/Shane story with Kurt and Jordan
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 06:36:21 PM »
Oddball prediction: AJ/Finn happened because they're going to develop something for the two of them at Survivor Series.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »
Styles vs Fin was worth the price of the ppv.

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 09:33:07 PM »
Well, I watched my first PPV in months.  Didn't hate it!  :D

No match was bad, to me, just some obviously better than others.  The CW title match is probably low on my list, I liked the CW tag match better.  Asuka's debut was great, Bálor/AJ Styles was excellent and left enough room for more down the road, and wow ... that main event.  I haven't seen a good 'hot mess' like that, done well, in a long time - so entertaining, even in the parts everyone saw coming.

Funny, it worked better than if it would have been Reigns doing the same ol' Reigns stuff.  Turns out illness is a better booker than Vince.  :D

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline Scotty

• +50/-43
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 07:48:49 AM »

I haven't seen a good 'hot mess' like that, done well, in a long time.

Those were the exact words we used. A hot mess. Although we didn't find it as entertaining. I mean, it was what it was and kudos to WWE for offering something unique to replace Roman.

We all loved the AJ/Balor match and hope to see them wrestle again at Survivor Series.

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 08:55:14 AM »
The main event I swear to God Vince Russo booked. I was so confused by the halfway point.

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 09:44:05 AM »
1) I knew Angle would come back.
2) I figured going in that Braun & Kane would fight to set up Strowman 'retiring' Big Red the way he did Big Show.
3) I was hoping there would be a lot of wreckage.

The match hit all the marks and was fun to watch.  :)

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar