Author Topic: Made a Raw Deal themed custom commentary match.  (Read 147 times)

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
Made a Raw Deal themed custom commentary match.
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:31 PM »
Hello peeps was joking around with a friend while watching wrestling and tossed out some raw deal references and per his request finally did commentary to a full match. So I bring to you AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens with custom commentary. The sound is muted except my commentary and I hope people are as amused as my friend and I were with it. Just a heads up for Creed, I am a bit rough on Creed towards the end of the video, so I won't be hurt if ya don't really care for it. Hope people enjoy it anyways, thanks. :)

https://youtu.be/qf5EfEjA3sw
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Made a Raw Deal themed custom commentary match.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
And WWE was apparently VERY quick to shut it down.  Sorry to hear, dude...

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 06:23:37 PM »
Bit strange since I got the video from youtube and it was the full match, including the promo buildup and had the sound. Weird that after muting the sound they'd be all over it.
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 06:26:11 PM »
Blahahahaha bet someone reported it. No way they just found it that quick with no copyright songs or anything.