Author Topic: Fandango - Virtual Classic  (Read 359 times)

Offline Scotty

• +50/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
Fandango - Virtual Classic
« on: October 13, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
Fandango

Backstage Area
You Will Pronounce My Name Properly
Shenangans

Prematch
Managed by Summer Rae
Fandango’s Dancing Entrance
Underated Superstar
A No Show
Restart the Match
Ring Psychology: Lef
One of the Big Boys
Argue with Tony Chimel x3
Mangled Intro
For the Love of the Game

MidMatch

Cha Cha La La
Ready to Fight x2
Unscrupulous
Road to Victory
Cow
Reach Exceeds Your Grasp
Outside Interference
Fortitude Surge
Restricted Use
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Clutch x3
Shoot Russian Leg Sweep x2
Quick Snap Body Slam
Running Spinebuster
Apply Legal Leverage x2
Apply Illegal Lverage x2
Classic Knee to the Groin
Vice Lock x2
Drop Toe Hold x2
Thrust Knee Lift x2
Precision Haymaker
Fandango’s Knee Smash
Fandangos Slingshot Leg Drop
Atomic Knee Drop
The Last Dance
Pulp Mania
Commission-er Rules
Win if You Can, Lose if You Must, but Always Cheat|
Here Comes the Calvary
Volley This x2
Sidewalk Slam x2
Leg Drag x2
DTTAH
Douchebag
Back Throw
Counter Strike
Shocking Interference
Armageddon
Fandangos Apron Snap Kick
Fandango’s Sit Out Slam
Revo x3
Manager x3
F Out x2
Elbow x2
Always Have a Plan B x2
Missed Your Chance
Carlito Says
Horsemen Have My Back
Escape with a Flourish
Raw Deal Revolution
Jive Soul, Bro
Divine

Could use some insight on 2 Midmatch cards this deck needs. The Quick Snap Body Slam and Running Spinebuster used to be 2 and 3 copies each, but I added other cards. I may drop those two cards for suggestions of better 0F cards.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Fandango - Virtual Classic
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 06:04:52 PM »
If you can spare a slot for your pre-match for Tech in a Bottle, you could use it to search for quick snap to use with Flawless Transition (mid-match card from v5). It will likely help you to secure your starting F so you can transition (heh, pun was not intended) into your other bigger moves.

Offline Scotty

• +50/-44
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
If you can spare a slot for your pre-match for Tech in a Bottle, you could use it to search for quick snap to use with Flawless Transition (mid-match card from v5). It will likely help you to secure your starting F so you can transition (heh, pun was not intended) into your other bigger moves.

Thanks - I may look at dropping the Ring Psychology: Leg for Tech in a Bottle. I want to test a few more games before doing so. The RP: Leg is great, but without Man of 1K Holds, once I successfully play 3 leg moves, I should be well on my way to victory by then anyway.

If I drop the RP: Leg, I'd likely drop the Apply Legal Leverages too for two different moves that don't require follow up.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »

Thanks - I may look at dropping the Ring Psychology: Leg for Tech in a Bottle. I want to test a few more games before doing so. The RP: Leg is great, but without Man of 1K Holds, once I successfully play 3 leg moves, I should be well on my way to victory by then anyway.

If I drop the RP: Leg, I'd likely drop the Apply Legal Leverages too for two different moves that don't require follow up.

As of the recent revision, Man of 1k Holds no longer work with RP: Leg so you don't have much worry about it. The only worry is thinking how to secure all 3 maneuvers early.

Celebrity Shenanigans
Backstage Card
When any player has D: 1+ BASH cards in his Ring, he cannot play Skirt the Issue.
Man of 1000 Holds cannot affect cards with 'leg' or 'arm' in the title.
When any player is Ric Flair and his Ability moves a maneuver from his opponent's Ring, that player puts 2 random cards from his hand on the bottom of his Arsenal and overturns 2 cards. When any player is Test, he cannot play Factions without his logo, or reveal Backstage cards with 'Anniversary' in the title.
Unique     RMS logo

Offline Scotty

• +50/-44
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 06:17:55 PM »
That's what I meant - by the time you've hit the three moves successfully, you've already found a hole - just keep hitting them with what's working. But I haven't tested how often I hit 3 moves vs. not and the win/loss record.