Author Topic: Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal  (Read 261 times)

Offline pulga

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »
Hi guys! some weeks ago Xavier Woods twitted about Raw Deal an the possibility of developing an app. I talked to him to show him my work. I've developed a deck builder for Raw Deal some months ago. There you can check all of the cards of the classic sets (not virtual YET). you can create your tech choosing superstar and some packs to get your deck created with some initial cards including specifics and those corresponding to the pack you chose. If you wanna check it out you can create an account here: http://www.rawdeal.cl/rawdealApp/users/add (help is needed for uploading the corresponding image to the relative cards. If someone wants to help, i can grant permissions for uploading images)

In addition our communitty decided to invite Woods to a tournament we decided to celebrate due to WWE Chile's visit. He said he would love to assist. We don't know if he will but i he does so, i wanted to suggest you the same. Invite him whenever WWE's visit Canadá so Raw Deal gets more visibility in the meantime an app gets developed and we could met on a world series.

That's all, regards from Chile!

Online Keith0913832

• +5/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:40:08 PM »
Fantastic initiative! All the best:) but it's gonna be awhile before they visit Singapore though haha!

Offline pulga

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:38:53 AM »
How's the Singapore community? it's alive and playing? we are gathering developers for the gameplay for rawdeal.cl. If there are any, please put him in touch. Regards!

Online Keith0913832

• +5/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 06:07:32 PM »
I would say we are gd. Just scattered because everyone is on different levels. Some play casual some play competitive. Some only want to play classic, but others will to try vc and revo.