Author Topic: Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal  (Read 691 times)

Offline pulga

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »
Hi guys! some weeks ago Xavier Woods twitted about Raw Deal an the possibility of developing an app. I talked to him to show him my work. I've developed a deck builder for Raw Deal some months ago. There you can check all of the cards of the classic sets (not virtual YET). you can create your tech choosing superstar and some packs to get your deck created with some initial cards including specifics and those corresponding to the pack you chose. If you wanna check it out you can create an account here: http://www.rawdeal.cl/rawdealApp/users/add (help is needed for uploading the corresponding image to the relative cards. If someone wants to help, i can grant permissions for uploading images)

In addition our communitty decided to invite Woods to a tournament we decided to celebrate due to WWE Chile's visit. He said he would love to assist. We don't know if he will but i he does so, i wanted to suggest you the same. Invite him whenever WWE's visit Canadá so Raw Deal gets more visibility in the meantime an app gets developed and we could met on a world series.

That's all, regards from Chile!

Offline Keith0913832

• +8/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Xavier Woods plays Raw Deal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:40:08 PM »
Fantastic initiative! All the best:) but it's gonna be awhile before they visit Singapore though haha!

Offline pulga

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:38:53 AM »
How's the Singapore community? it's alive and playing? we are gathering developers for the gameplay for rawdeal.cl. If there are any, please put him in touch. Regards!

Offline Keith0913832

• +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 06:07:32 PM »
I would say we are gd. Just scattered because everyone is on different levels. Some play casual some play competitive. Some only want to play classic, but others will to try vc and revo.

Offline Keith0913832

• +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 07:01:22 AM »
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/921827378095063042

Congrats on roping him in successfully! Care to reveal more details of his reaction? probably his comments on the game or any future plans?

Offline maskedllama

• +62/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 09:09:54 AM »
I saw the video. Congratulations!
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Online rated SRH

• +27/-15
  • NEVER DOUBT EL DANDY!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 09:23:56 AM »
Congrats that's pretty sick!
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 09:57:15 AM »
I just wanna know if Xavier played as Xavier  :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline pulga

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 12:35:08 PM »
Hi everyone. It was a very exciting experience to have Xavier playing with us. Please make it happen in your respective countries if you have the chance so Raw Deal can keep alive and well. Answering some of your questions, He was very excited to play. He didn't play as Xavier because he wanted to play as HHH. He was resilent to the backlash deck in the beginning but then he felt comfortable and became very close with the card "ready to fight". He recorded some videos. A good one was when he played THE PEDIGREE but got reversed with "When you thought...". You can find some videos on our communnity https://www.facebook.com/groups/273838639630502/ please join!

Talkin about the future plans, he is trying to get the game back officially on WWE but we all know that WWE is a big, slow machinery so he has not got any answer yet. In the meantime we recorded a video that is supossed to be on upupdowndown where we make the call for developers around the world to join us on developing the gameplay for a web app (We have already developed the deckbuilder functionality and we are about to set our git repo this weekend so if anyone would like to join, you are welcome)

That's all my friends, let's make Raw Deal great again! Regards!