Author Topic: ready set Action!  (Read 213 times)

Offline Fatdiez

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
ready set Action!
« on: October 08, 2017, 02:15:58 AM »
hi guys. Need your help. Been wanting to build a action base deck with minimal maneuvers. Besides our big movie star, Dwayne the rock johnson. i looking for other superstar that has a great prospect of a action base deck. any comments is welcome. thanks in adv! cheers!

Offline Scotty

• +50/-43
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
Re: ready set Action!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:36:39 AM »
Mae Young and Moolah immediately come to mind.

The great thing about Raw Deal is that you can give anyone a try with lots of actions. The diva win condition pops into my head. Shoot Actions/Shane BASH are nasty and can do big damage.

What type of actions/win condition were you looking for? That will help us narrow down the field.

Offline Eric RD

• +11/-1
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 11:55:57 AM »
Trish Stratus is a great Action deck. I haven't put her together since playing Virtual, her new mismatch reversal helps her out on the defensive along with Revos will help with more deck space.
Michael Coke was a deck inwas tinkering with before giving up. His ability to name any Action reversals can be pretty good depending on how you want to win.
You should consider Vickie Guerrero as well. The ability to play Actions during your opponent's turn is unique in the game. You can overwhelm them quickly and have an unstoppable blue wave later on.
Barrie, Ontario Tournament Organizer. Posting our monthly events on YouTube.
Backlash Podcast - A Raw Deal conversation - available every other Tuesday on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube.
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/
http://backlashpod.podiant.co
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal

Offline Fatdiez

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:46:14 AM »
Ahhh thanks for the input but as i was saying. I was just looking for ideas to win using a blue wave deck. But somehow i have no direction in whatever im doing. Be it using the "thats it" theme or the win it via divas. To add on, i was also looking for input on which superstars would fair better.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 05:40:32 AM »
....and then taste your tears when your opponent drops Not on my Broadcast tb in the pre-match  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:38:08 AM »
....and then taste your tears when your opponent drops Not on my Broadcast tb in the pre-match  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or OSWM(TB) for that matter. Christy is still one of the best at it.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline Scotty

• +50/-43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 06:52:11 AM »
It goes against logical thought, but I really enjoy RVD as an action deck. Mr. Monday Night gets your guaranteed 5F to play lots of actions, and you can use Rolling Thunder to get you to 10F+, then you have Dude...Whatever as a never ending reversal and Everything is Cool to keep your hand up. With his new Backstage, you can even play Drawing A Blank to draw or recover. His cards are really good and versatile. Just a little thinking outside the box.