Author Topic: Donations to TCO  (Read 215 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +478/-368
    • View Profile
Donations to TCO
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:57:43 AM »
Hello all,

For those who have asked how they can donate, I've actually tried to cover support website costs without it, but the upcoming renewal for the hosting will be a bit of a burden.  It's $323 for 1 year, with increasing discounts if renewed for 2 or 3 years.

While I can't accept any donations for Raw Deal without a legal issue, it's certainly legal to support the website we use for it!  :)  So here's the link to the PayPal account I've set up for TCO:

TCO PayPal Donation

Thanks in advance for any assistance, rest assured it is GREATLY appreciated.  (...and could curry small favors like gaining a 'TCO Donor' tag if desired)

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st  (B) Oct/Nov

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +74/-67
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Donations to TCO
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:31:53 PM »
I'll try and donate what I can after we get home from the hospital!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +478/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:59:02 PM »
Thank you, and to all who have donated so far!

We're up to $100 already toward the goal of $320 (or more, for a longer renewal), it's greatly appreciated!

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +478/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:49:08 PM »
Just wanted to update and thanks for the recent donations this week!  We're moving closer with just over $150, greatly appreciating all of the help keeping the site going!

CREED