Author Topic: Reversals  (Read 269 times)

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
Reversals
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:36 PM »
I have been playing this game since Premiere and my one question is why are there not any really good reversals for heels? I mean I see faces get a lot of good damn reversals but I kind of was thinking you know since we're in Virtual now can we possibly fix this injustice. Help the evil men out..lol
Ahh...Hell...NO

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
Re: Reversals
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 12:04:32 AM »
They arguably have better reversals. Sloppy doesn't work on the overturn unless they have once is enough in their ring area.

Heel has manager interferes, outside interference, unscrupulous s.o.b., jive soul bro, shocking interference.

Face has once is enough, just bring it -which personally I haven't seen it played in ages-, sloppy very sloppy, and ole!

You can also run get the F out to make up for not having once is enough, if you wish to not go the revolution of the mind route, heel also has strangle holds.
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline Scotty

• +50/-43
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
One of the main drawbacks for heels is that Manager Interferes, Outside Interference, and Strangle hold all do damage, whereas face reversals typically get around any D:0 restrictions.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 05:24:43 PM »
Yeah I tend to agree:
Strange Hold, Eye/Back Rake, Manager, Shocking Interference and Jive Soul Bro, Anything and Hate it is a must search for with a No Show are all golden reversals with great effects....Face doesn't have anything on those (and the perk of the discard theme in heel cards too)

Even BASH has better base reversals with the Worm and you won't BASH me

Non-hybrid heel moves kinda suck (outside of DLB) but oh well??
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline niiiiick

• +13/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 06:52:09 PM »
Rakes were the greatest before the restricted era...i don't think I really ever played face in the classic days TBH. But virtual has changed that for me. I think I play more face now than heel

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »
Heel has arguably better non-maneuver reversals though, with Jive Soul, Bro and Shocking Interference being able to fill the spot and still have a strong effect after reversing.

Face typically just has more access to Multi reversals in the form of Once is Enough. I find heel decks better too, being able to run more reversals in the backlash deck, which honestly makes them better than face decks currently imo (also indirectly, but A No Show into Rules Were Meant To Be Broken can be really good too).

For face, I'm usually stuck with any superstar-specifics or No Chance in Hell! tb for my action reversal fixes.