Author Topic: Clarification on Nostalgic Shenanigans  (Read 421 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Clarification on Nostalgic Shenanigans
« on: September 17, 2017, 08:18:39 PM »
Just needed a clarification on this card's text.

Nostalgic Shenanigans
Backstage Card
This card is considered Superstar-specific
Your Wrestlemania is considered Superstar-specific for your opponent's effects, and the maximum number of cards any player can move from Ringside for Wrestlemania is 14.
No player can continue their turn more than 3 times, continue the game more than once, search for a Superstar specific card with Candice Michelle, Guest Ringside Announcer, move a Superstar-specific card from their ring with Chicago Street Fight, or discard more than 2 cards for the Test Enforcer Ability. When any player discards for an opponent's Cole Enforcer Ability, he than draws up to 1 card.
Unique     RMS logo

Can I ask what the 3 times is in this context? Does it mean I cannot continue the turn more than 3 times in a row or within a full game (assuming I spread out my 'continue my turn's)?

Also, I realize there's no text catalogue for the promo cards that are given out for GenCon, is it possible to get one started?

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Clarification on Nostalgic Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 09:34:39 PM »
No player can continue any one of their turns more than three times. It's not a hard cap of 3 times per game. That would be a lot to keep track of.

So Rey Mysterio can continue a turn 3 times, end turn, and then on his next turn, continue another 3 times. But he can't continue the same turn four times.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Clarification on Nostalgic Shenanigans
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 07:41:36 AM »
No player can continue any one of their turns more than three times. It's not a hard cap of 3 times per game. That would be a lot to keep track of.

So Rey Mysterio can continue a turn 3 times, end turn, and then on his next turn, continue another 3 times. But he can't continue the same turn four times.

Okay, this is a lot clearer and easier to track. Thank you!