Author Topic: NWO HOLLYWOOD  (Read 200 times)

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
NWO HOLLYWOOD
« on: September 05, 2017, 07:23:43 AM »
My question is this I am packing "All together now" in this deck now the numbers game is a stable card and I was wondering since NWO Hollywood is a stable and the card Numbers Game lets me pack Handicap match am I allowed to pack it since all together now states I can only pack pre-match cards with Chain, Heat or Volley in the text, but the numbers game lets me pack handicap match please clear this up for me
Ahh...Hell...NO

Online dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: NWO HOLLYWOOD
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 07:38:45 AM »
Permissions do not override restrictions, unless they are specific exemptions to those restrictions. A good example is NWO Hollywood's ability; that is a permission that specifically overrides a restriction. Specifically, it allows you to pack NWO cards and Managed by Eric Bischoff, even if you are packing All Together Now. The Numbers Game does not work that way.

The Numbers Game gives you permission to pack Handicap Match TB in a vacuum, but says nothing about ignoring restrictions from other cards, so packing All Together Now would override that permission, and forbid you from packing the card. This doesn't mean you can't pack Handicap Match TB, but if you do so, you may not pack All Together Now (at least, not without being disqualified for having an illegal deck.)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
Re: NWO HOLLYWOOD
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:49:19 AM »
Thank you for clearing that up.
Ahh...Hell...NO