Author Topic: The Hurri-friends  (Read 290 times)

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
The Hurri-friends
« on: September 05, 2017, 07:18:34 AM »
I built a Hurri-friends deck which is technical and heel, what I'm trying to figure out is is there anyway I could expand on the pre-match slots being heel because most of the cards that I see that adds to your pre-match are face cards and Im not sure if I can pack any other belts beside the tag belts which I believe I can't any ideas or recommendations.
Ahh...Hell...NO

Online CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
Re: The Hurri-friends
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 07:24:37 AM »
I'm always on the wining side, my side
Handicap match
Tag titles and champ is here (in case you don't get handicap)
And a no show let's you cycle in a non-unique as well
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:47:16 AM »
When I read that the tag team title belts it states that my superstar has to say I can pack the tag team title belts did I misunderstand something?
Ahh...Hell...NO

Online dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 07:58:05 AM »
When I read that the tag team title belts it states that my superstar has to say I can pack the tag team title belts did I misunderstand something?

From the Omni-FAQ:

Tag Team
-A special classification of Superstars that count as Tag Team Superstars for the purposes of deck construction and card effects. Tag Team Superstars can pack all Title Belt cards, including the Tag Team Title Belts. While they can pack cards that can be packed by Tag Team Superstars, they cannot pack cards with the Tag Team Symbol unless their Superstar card specifically dictates otherwise, as those cards are for Tag-Team format matches.
-A ‘Tag Team Superstar’ specifically has a ‘Tag Team Superstar Ability’ described on their Superstar card, such as Heat Seekers or Mexicools.  Older superstars that depict two superstars but do not have a ‘Tag Team Superstar Ability’ do not have the Tag Team trait (such as Hardy Boyz, Right to Censor), and gain no additional benefit from cards such as USA! USA! USA! or Key Lock.
-A Tag Team Superstar cannot pack cards such as Little She Devil and Stackplex, unless they are used in a Tag Team Format match, or they have the required specific text in their Ability (Dudley Boyz).

Rather than being printed in the ability, as it had been originally, permission to pack Tag titles was moved to the "Tag Team" trait, which Hurri-friends has.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Online CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 08:02:54 AM »
Oh yeah, they can pack TB undisputed too, that's a good option as well
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!