Author Topic: Thoughts about Raw Deal  (Read 354 times)

Offline Brownbearbear

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thoughts about Raw Deal
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:53:18 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm a guy from Singapore and this is my first time writing a post in this forum.

Raw deal is my childhood game and I had played raw deal since the first premier edition was out. For me, its was a game that bring back a lot of memories with friends. It was a game that bond my friends and me together. But sadly, I had quited during the time when divas overload series was out (more than 10 years ago) due to many commitment in life and changing of school. I think all my friend quitted too.

Recently, I had went back into raw deal and started collecting cards which i had once dream of collecting full set of it. Cards have become cheaper (people elbow was so expensive back then) and there are more cards effects / traits. It take me quite some time to understand the rules and card effect of classic but I'm grateful that there are forums like TCO which are opened to players who hope to come back playing a game that most of us feel nostalgic about.

Though, I don't think I can ever get to play this card game with your friend again and discussing about tactic or counter against combo. I'm glad that this game and this passion have never died and hope it will never will.

Brownbearbear
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:00:11 PM by Daeva »

Offline W4RP47H

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts about Raw Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
Welcome back bro. If you are ever in Colorado. I would love to play. :)

Offline Brownbearbear

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 04:48:29 AM »
Thanks. That nice from you. I will if i travel to Colorado next time. :)

Online CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 06:16:01 AM »
Well the good news for you is that all the cards are available on Lackey and regular events are still being held on there! And there is a steady Singapore presence on here (hell I just played two in a row in Lackey).....so you're definitely in the right place....and welcome back!
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!