Author Topic: R.I.P to the Big Cleveland Guy  (Read 194 times)

Offline KD8ESU

• +16/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
R.I.P to the Big Cleveland Guy
« on: June 20, 2017, 09:33:45 AM »
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/110396/chris-chandler-biggins-bryan-passes-away.html?p=1

As the link says, Chandler Biggins (Chris Bryan) passed away last night.
If you don't know who he was, he was one of the promoters of Absolute Intense Wrestling, the big promotion out of Cleveland, Ohio.

On a personal level, this one hurts a lot.  As a worker, I was lost and needed a place after my old school went on hiatus for a year.  It was Biggins who allowed me to become a part of the AIW family and to meet people who I now consider good friends, and if it wasn't for him I probably would have given up on the dream and be left without a direction.  Because of him, I kept going and have another family of big, sweaty men (and a few women) that I can go to with a lot of different things.
As a guy, he was always the life of the room.  Sure, he was out there with the conspiracy theories (We all know Werewolves are weak to silver, not just a knife), but he was always welcoming to everyone; even if you were not part of the direct AIW family.

To hear people start to say something last night at work, I just assumed it was a rib and was going to contact the big man when I got up.
Unfortunately, it wasn't.  Now, I'm at a loss; I fully expected him to come back and be the Biggins of old.  That can't happen now.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.