Author Topic: Lackey Crashes  (Read 516 times)

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
Lackey Crashes
« on: June 07, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »
So.. this has happened to me more than once in the last few months. I'll be on Lackey and it will go to say (not responding.) at the top which Isn't an issue all programs tend to do that however, everytime mine does it deletes everything as If I were to just start it up. No plugin and all my decks are gone.

Is there something I should be doing differently?
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +486/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Lackey Crashes
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 06:42:11 PM »
Just an FYI, while I maintain the patch, I have no part of program design and such.  I can fix a misspelling or a bad image, but can't resolve any program issues.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »
Might re-download the program, never had that happen before. Can Skype me if you want me to look at your folder structure as well: Otep3210
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 11:10:12 PM »
Just an FYI, while I maintain the patch, I have no part of program design and such.  I can fix a misspelling or a bad image, but can't resolve any program issues.

CREED

I understand, was just wondering if anyone else might have had a similar experience and possible easy fix. However, I figured it out idk why but I guess it just treated me like a new user and changed the appearance of itself. My decks are fine. :D
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline CRASHER

• +82/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 05:09:24 AM »
The one thing I learned about Lackey that will ALWAYS make it crash for me......don't use the touch screen function on my laptop or all in one computer.....it instantly sends lackey into oblivion ......you're not doing that are you?
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline imc2oo2

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 06:00:14 AM »
Funnily enough, using the touch screen on a Surface Book crashes the app every time. Using the stylus works like a charm. That one baffles me!