Author Topic: Tabletop Simulator  (Read 555 times)

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
Tabletop Simulator
« on: May 27, 2017, 12:47:34 PM »
Hello, I have been thinking of getting a Tabletop Simulator for a while now to play Star Wars Destiny among other games, my question is has anyone thought about making a Raw a Deal mod for it, I have tried Lackey, but every time I download it, it never seems to work or stay on for me, just curious.

Offline CRASHER

• +84/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Tabletop Simulator
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:42:27 PM »
Only problem I ever had with lackey is if I used my touch screen on it by accident it would crash....odd

I know a lot of time and effort has been put into putting all the cards and text and mechanics into lackey....switching programs would be quite the project indeed
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Tabletop Simulator
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 05:13:05 PM »
I think that TableSim would honestly be really clumsy for a game like Raw Deal where cards are moving around a lot. I also don't envy whoever would have to put 30+ sets of the game into the module, card by card. If you're thinking of taking a bash at it, let me know how it turns out, but I'm not chomping at the bit to give that a run, and I love TableSim.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.