Author Topic: Smackdown 4/4/17 SPOILER  (Read 296 times)

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Smackdown 4/4/17 SPOILER
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:08:36 PM »
***SPOILER ALERT****

Isn't this spoiler alert text annoying? You always think that you've put enough in, but no, it's never sufficient.

I never liked spoilers anyway. I just put this padding in because they ask me to.

**MORE SPOILER ALERT**

Who's they? Don't ask!

**SPOILER ALERT ENDS HERE**

Shinsuke Nakamura made his debut on the main roster tonight interrupting The Miz  and Maryse while they were bashing Nikki Bella, and  John Cena in the ring. Miz just kinda backed off and left with no confrontation at all. Looking like my interest in the main shows might be picking back up with some of the big nXt names like Balor coming back and Nakamura moving up. Looking forward to being able to watch the product again and maybe enjoy it. lol
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:43:33 PM by Daeva »
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +310/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Smackdown 4/4/17 SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »
Let's just hope that they do something good with Nakamura and don't just use him as a gimmick or enhancement talent.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Re: Smackdown 4/4/17 SPOILER
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:25:34 PM »
I hope they do. I don't watch the main shows very often at all anymore. A lot of that has to do with what they do to the talent after they move up from nXt.....look what happened to Bo Dallas.....hell has anyone even seen Bo Dallas the last 6 months? The Ascension....became a joke, Tyler Breeze....does he even have a job anymore? Hell they brought Samoa Joe in and didn't even involve him in WrestleMania.

The only one they have seemed to push lately (besides Balor's pre-injury run) has been Kevin Owens, and even then they fed him to Goldturd. How am I supposed to take K.O seriously anymore?

Obviously The SHIELD members have all done well for themselves, but there's only a handful of guys that have had any real impact. I guess that's all you can really ask for out of your developmental territory, but nXt has evolved beyond just that. Hell anymore when a former nXt guy makes his debut they have the crowd roaring, but the writers just find ways to destroy all of that.
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!