Author Topic: Wrestlemania 33 Predictions  (Read 1782 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
  • NEVER DOUBT EL DANDY!!!!!
    • View Profile
Wrestlemania 33 Predictions
« on: March 29, 2017, 03:01:09 PM »
2017 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (pre-show)
I'm going to pick Big Show to win this. I'm going Show mainly because he was hosed on the Shaq match.

Alexa Bliss (champion) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Naomi (WWE SmackDown Women's Championship, pre-show)
Call me crazy, I like Alexa to retain here. Had this been on the main card I'd of pick Naomi.

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Championship, pre-show)
This will be a damn good match. I'm picking Neville to retain.

Luke Gallows (c) and Karl Anderson vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Enzo and Cass (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)
For the love of God NOT Enzo & Cass PLEASE! Sadly I'm taking those two to win the belts.

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse
With Cena leaving to shoot his newest movie, I feel Miz & Maryse somehow cheat one out.

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship)
I think this obviously comes down to Sasha and Bayley. Picking Sasha to win after turning heel.

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens (WWE United States Championship)
Owens has looked like a joke for most if not all his title run. I'm going Owen's with a clean win over Y2J to get him back on track.

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
I'm a Baron fan. I've enjoyed this angle so far. I think Baron gets his first singles belt on the main roster.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
I've gone back and forth on this for a week now. I honestly feel HHH wins this. I'm going to make a bold statement that Hunter wins via Fin returning and turning heel on the guy that put him on the shelf.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
Styles via some insane spot.

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Ugh...here is where Roman wins and beats Taker....yay us.....

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
This has been such a beautiful rivalry. I think this goes to Bray.

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Championship)
If this train wreck is the main I'll be pissed! There is talks Goldberg stays. If he beats Lesnar in seconds again I'd be speechless. I'm gonna take Lesnar in a match that lasts 21 seconds.
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Rip

• +9/-9
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Predictions
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:28:40 PM »
OHHH, Mania, this could be a really good PPV if they didn't waste the whole thing...but alas here are my predictions and who I want to see win which match...

Andre Battle Royal Winner Dolph Ziggler
I do not care one way or the other, the simple fact that it is still going is a damn joke, and the fact that American Alpha don't get a tag team title match shot here at Mania is a damn shame, but if I have to choose a winner....I choose Ziggler

WWE Smackdown Womens Title Match: Alexa Bliss vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Becky vs Mickie vs Carmela
Winner: Alexa Retains
Out of the entire match I can see one of 3 things maybe happening, either Mickie gets the title and tis Trish for 7 time champion or Naomi gets the belt back which I hope to God doesn't happen, or Alexa Retains, I am ok with either Mickie or Alexa getting the win here, but I love Alexa so I have to root for her here!

Cruiserweight Title Neville vs Austin Aries   WINNER Austin is you new Champion
I can see either man really win this, hell I think we all know this will steal the show, but I have to go with Austin as the New Champ here.

Raw Tag Titles Gallows & Anderson vs Sheamus & Cesaro vs Enzo & Cass
Winner: Gallows and Anderson retain
Come on they have to retain right, I mean the tag team scene on Raw is a Joke, and look how long it took thm to finally get it, I hate Enzo and Cass I always have, and even though I like both Sheamus and Cesaro I do not like or want them as a tag team the both should be in the damn main event or at least in contention for the Universal Title.

Cena & Nikki vs Miz & Maryse: Winners Miz & Maryse
I originally didn't care abou this match when I heard the rumors that it will be a match on Mania but the lead up and Miz and Maryse's stuff had made me care, I honestly always liked the Miz and to me I think they have to go over here, really a loss doesn't hurt Cena or Nikki one bit but a loss will kill Miz and Maryse.

Bayley vs Charlotte vs Nia vs Sasha Raw Womens Title: Winner and still Champion Bayley
I am in the minority where I don't really like any of these 4, but I don't see Charlotte regain the title here and Nia to me doesn't belong in the match.  Which brings me to either Sasha or Bayley and I am ok really with either winning here but I will go with the Champ retains here.

Kevin Owens vs Jericho US Title Match: Winner Kevin Owens new US Champion
I mean this is obvious isn't it, now don't get me wrong it is going to be a good match and while I am not the biggest Owens fan and I am a fan of Jericho, I just don't see him retaining here.

Dean Ambross vs Baron Corbin IC Title Match: Winner New Champ Baron Corbin.
I for one do not like Corbin at all, I am not a huge Dean fan either, but I do like him a lot more than I do Corbin, so I want Dean to Retain, but the truth is Baron will probably walk away with the title here.

Undertaker vs Roman Reigns Winner Roman Reigns
I for one am a fan of Roman, so I am completely o board with this, especially if they do turn Roman heel, but even if they don't I am still cool with this here.

AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon Winner AJ Styles
This match pisses me off probably more than any other, here you have the one guy that has carried Smackdown and the best damn wrestler in the entire company, and he not only loses his first Mania match against Jericho(a great match by the way) but now he has to wrestle Shane, are you freaking kidding me. I would be ok with a triple threat for the title, but no.  How about him vs Joe....Nope, Aj vs HBK....Nope, AJ vs Nakamora Nope, AJ vs Daniel Bryan Nope..AJ vs Angle nope, we get stuck with this steaming pile of crap, if AJ loses I am done....DONE!

Seth Rollins vs HHH Winner Seth Rollins
This is a match we all have seen coming for ages, and I couldn't care less, but I say Seth over HHH.

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton WWE Title match: Winner and still Champion Bray Wyatt
I know a lot of people want to see this match and like the build up for the match but I am not one of those people, I never wanted or care to see this match, hell I never wanted Bray as the Champion not because I don't like him, I like him just fine, but I just don't see him as Champion right now, especially when we could have AJ  as our Champion, and I am much more interested in AJ vs Orton for the title than vs Bray, but I don't see this as bray losing the title not since it took him this long to get it.

and probably you Man Event of the Night
Brock Lesnar vs Bill Goldberg for the Universal Championship
Winner: GOLDBERG...GOLDBERG ...GOLDBERG Retains!
Now I know this is very unlikely and most people don't want this to happen, but I do want to see Goldberg retain  here, I have always been a fan of his and I am enjoying his stint here. I never was a fan of Brock, and honestly I think that this is bad booking reguardless but if I get my way Goldberg retains but not in a squash match I want to actually see a match here, but we probably won't, in any case the winner will probably be Lesnar I just don't want that so I go with Goldberg here!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:59:52 PM by Rip »

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 05:41:34 PM »
I completely forgot this was this weekend. That says something, maybe. Anyway, random guesses ahoy.

2017 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (pre-show): BEEF STRONGMAN because hoss.

Alexa Bliss (champion) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Naomi (WWE SmackDown Women's Championship, pre-show): Alexa will retain, Naomi will probably look good this match (except for the highlighter pants), I'm guessing Becky takes the fall because of course, why would anything go right.

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Championship, pre-show): Aries by DQ, Neville weasels out with the belt.

Luke Gallows (c) and Karl Anderson vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Enzo and Cass (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships): There's only ONE WORD to describe the winners, and I'm gonna SPELL IT OUT.... S-O-U-T-H-PAWWWWWWWWWWWWW Regional Wrestling. The Good Brothers retain.

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse: The Miz will pin Nikki. I dunno. Cena will feck off, Miz should get some heat off of this, hopefully they'll continue to elevate him.

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship): The Wacky Wavy Inflatable Tube Men turn on Bayley and one of them pins her for the title. (Nah, she'll retain.)

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens (WWE United States Championship): There is functionally no reason for Jericho to go over Owens here. If this match ends with anything other than Owens beating the high holy hell out of Jericho (title changing hands or no) then WWE will have wasted one of the best opportunities in years. This will be the match of the night.

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin (WWE Intercontinental Championship): I really hate Dean losing, he's my favorite active wrestler. But he's going to. Corbin's inexorable push continues, and Dean will recede back down the card like their collective hairlines.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H: Again, there is no reason for Rollins to lose this match. HHH wins in 17 seconds.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles: If Shane wins, we riot. Or, more realistically, we turn off the network, because the WWE title match is almost certain to be earlier on the card than this because they're morons, and we're only going to be missing HOSSVHOSS and OTHERHOSSVOTHERHOSS .

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns: A merciful and loving God would have Samoa Joe come down and obliterate both men, setting up Joe v. Reigns, which would be about the least painful option for Roman's next feud. Vince McMahon on the other hand will have this match go 35 minutes and end with a SOOPERMAN PAUNCH from the top rope or something nonsensical like that. Roman wins, the universe loses.

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship): Bray desperately needs this win, so given WWE's booking, Orton will take the title, and Bray will feud with Harper.

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Championship): Your winner: sales of Jack Daniels, because I'm going to need something to help me forget that Goldberg's going to be blown up by the time he gets to the ring, and Bwock is going to end up doing his best Barry Horowitz. OLDBERG retains.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear my friend Señor Cuervo calling. If this card's going to be what I expect, I'm going to need to start pregaming now.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 08:25:31 PM »
I dun even know who is in the match.. Would Ryder return? Nah. I guess i am going to pick Fandango. LOL.

Alexa Bliss (champion) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Naomi (WWE SmackDown Women's Championship, pre-show)
Bliss Retains. That's good for Business.

At least it is better than feud-ing with the Gentleman. Austin Aries goes over Neville. New Cruiserweight Champ.

Luke Gallows (c) and Karl Anderson vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Enzo and Cass (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)
I hope Sheamus and Cesero wins. But i guess Gallows and Anderson will retain.

My bet is on Miz and Maryse. Let's go Miz! Cena Sucks!

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship)
I am picking Nia Jax. She have been dominant for quite some time. Time for her to shine!

As much i would like Jericho to retain, Owens will win that US title, maybe with some underhand tactics.

Corbin is boring, but feuding with Ambrose made him entertaining. I pick Corbin to win.

My guess is Rollins wins. It is up to HHH to decide to push Rollins or bury Rollins..

Styles wins.

Booman Reigns will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orton Wins via DQ. Bray Retains.

That's too obvious. Of course it will be Goldberg........... ................. NAH. Lesnar wins the title.

Offline VelaCards

• TCO Donor
  • +157/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »
Owens with the win.

This is the only match I'm legit calling ... Considering Jericho hits the road shortly after WM weekend with Fozzy. Can't see them keeping the strap on him just to have him performing all over with his band.

VC
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 08:55:55 PM »
Owens with the win.

This is the only match I'm legit calling ... Considering Jericho hits the road shortly after WM weekend with Fozzy. Can't see them keeping the strap on him just to have him performing all over with his band.

VC

The only way leaving the belt on Jericho works is if they decide to book this as an angle, where Jericho goes and performs all over the world, and every time he's done a show, everywhere he goes, Owens is there hunting him down. Turning Owens into, essentially, a T-1000 fueled by hatred and ego would be a very interesting twist on the prizefighter gimmick.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »
Sami Zayn has this in the bag. He's been living the underdog storyline so this would solidify that.

Hoping Bliss retains, but Natalya wins and continues fued with Nikki Bella after WM.

Aries wins and could be most entertaining match of the night.

Gallows and Anderson win......via interference help from the Hardy Boyz.

Miz/Maryse win and the crowd goes nuts, making the Miz into a faux-babyface. Maybe The Rock and a surprise female celebrity interfere? Let's see!

Sasha wins and turns heel.

My favorite matchup of the night, Owens wins via shenanigans.

I'm not expecting too much from this match, but Corbin should win.

Most interesting match to me because either could win and the rivalry could still continue, somewhat. Guessing Rollins wins, but Trips beats the hell out of his knee with the help of the Cliq.

AJ Styles has to win this, and I'm guessing it'll be a brutal fight. I know it's a regular match with no gimmicks, but I think the brutality takes place after the pin. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kurt Angle came out and interfered, starting a mini war with Styles.

Reigns probably wins, no ones happy.....but it doesn't matter what we think. Reigns is Cena 2.0.

As much as I want Wyatt to win, I think Orton pulls this off.

Lesnar should win, and hopefully this lasts longer than 5 minutes (that's what she said)

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 10:43:55 PM »
Goldbergs real opponent for wrestlemania is going to be the extra length of the stage ramp.
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.

Offline KD8ESU

• +16/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 02:36:33 AM »
They decided to announce all 30 bodies in the match instead of teasing a few surprises, which is a shame.  Since we're not going to go with Usus/Alpha and the push of Sami Zayn is done, let's throw them in there.  With that, there's really only 3 or 4 people who could actually win this.
Out of them, there's only one that a rising stock in the company AND needs to look dominant.
Winner:  Braun Strowman

Alexa Bliss (champion) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Naomi (SmackDown Women's Championship, pre-show)
I'm of three minds on this match, and none of them are appealing.  First, they put the belt back on Naomi since she wasn't suppose to loose the belt in the first place.  Second, Carmella takes it thanks to the effort of the chinless wonder himself, James Ellsworth.  Third, the rule of disproportionate odds; whereas the less the odds of you walking out the winner, the actuality of you winning increases (it's a thing in the business).  Weighing all of that...
Winner:  Alexa Bliss  This leads to the division becoming stale.

On an aside, the real loser of Aries' injury has to be Roderick Strong, as least Aries got to be on commentary on RAW while Roddy is an afterthought vs. Sanity.
Winner:  Austin Aries

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Enzo & Cass (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)
So this may have some more drama (note: as in any drama) thanks to Sheamus getting his face all sorts of messed up; if they were smart, that would be the center of the match.  In reality, it'll be the Enzo & Cass show tonight
Winners (saddly): Enzo & Cass  Their stuff got old way too fast, but leave it to WWE to push something that people are sick of... more on that later.

This feud has shown us two thing:
1.  A motivated Miz is one that deserves a lot better.
2.  Maryse is better as playing Nikki Bella than Nikki Bella is.  She's also a hotter Nikki Bella too.
Winners:  John Cena and Nikki Bella  With Nikki potentially retiring and Cena about to leave again, we need to give them that feel-good moment.

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (WWE Raw Women's Championship, Elimination rules)
So the Women get divided into two cluster-f**k matches this year; only this one is everyone takes a fall.  There's a part of me that fears Nia wins because nepotism, but after the incident at the Staples Center, the other name may not be more powerful than HHH's pull right now.
Winner: Bayley  Again, the rule of disproportionate odds plays to Bayley's favor.

Simply put, schedules kinda ruin the drama on this.
Winner: Kevin Owens

If there's any chance of a belt stay put because of a DQ, it's here.  With that said, I don't see it.
Ambrose is the perfect example of someone who SHOULD have had a successful run at the top, but since he didn't take that needed leap ended up failing.  Corbin is big, ex-football, and is despised by those Indy-crowd people.  If you still are wondering, re-read what I just said.
Winner: Baron Corbin

Two things will deter mine how this goes:  Rollins' knee and what role Joe will have.  This match is 5 months later than it needed it to be, mostly because HHH spent too long off-screen to give this legs.  This is one of those few times that the storybook ending works.
Winner:  Seth freaking Rollins

The fact that they aren't playing this as a crazy brawl hurts it a lot.  Even worse, they rushed the build to the match to the point I don't care about it.
Winner:  AJ Styles

And we're back to pushing something everyone's sick of.  I could see this closing if they do two thing, but the end result of those two things would acknowledge Reigns as a heel, and as long as Vince is the final word, not happening.  Even so, expect the winner to be given a huge moment... and for everyone to just take a dump on it.
Winner:  techincally, Roman Reigns.  In reality, no one wins.

So Randy committed Arson, willful destruction of property, and, possibly, murder to split from Bray, and Randy is suppose to be the good guy?
Winner: Randy Orton

If this match goes longer, including entrances, than it takes for me to poop, then they messed up.  I do hope they bring Steve Austin in to referee the match.
Winner:  Brock Lesnar  this leads Brock to take the belt away until August.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline ironteeth

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 06:23:35 AM »
Here's my predictions in no order, it's gonna be a long post

SD Tag Titles: ?

What i hope will happen:
No match announced in Orlando because it is happening at the Hardyz compound

What will likely happen:
Nothing

Andre the Giant Battle Memorial:

What i hope will happen:
They scrape this match permanently

What will likely happen:
Big Show to win his last Wrestlemania match, with a thank you big show chants going on at the end.

Cruiserweight Title: Neville v. Aries

What i hope will happen:
Show stealer if given time. Neville to retain.

What will likely happen:
Below average match due to the lack of time given to it with more time given to the likes of pitbull or some lame segment putting over past legends. Neville to retain though.

SD Woman's Champ: Bliss v. Everyone

What i hope will happen:
I don't know really. SD women's division is a mess.

What will likely happen:
Lynch to win to lukewarm reactions due to how poorly build this match is.

Raw Tag Titles: Club v. E&C v. Shesaro

What i hope will happen:
Shesaro wins it and goes on a great run.

What will likely happen:
E&C to win. Hopefully New Day doesnt try to fit themselves into this.

TotalMania: Cena/Bella v. Miz/Maryse

What i hope will happen:
Miz and Maryse to win, continuing on what has been a good year for him, heel-ing it up more on the way. Cena goes back to Hollywood.

What will likely happen:
Cena and Bella wins, ending with John proposing to Bella.

Styles v. Mcmahon

What i hope will happen:
Styles beat Mcmahon up so bad, Bryan comes out and fire him for real.

What will likely happen:
Mcmahon somehow wins and Styles leaves SD, embarrased, after a year of carrying them on his shoulders.

Intercontinental Champ: Corbin v. Ambrose

What i hope will happen:
Corbin wins in a wild, entertaining match.

What will likely happen:
Corbin wins with some weird spot like exploding TV

United States Champ: KO v. Jericho

What i hope will happen:
KO wins in the match of the weekend. No screwy finish.

What will likely happen:
KO wins in a match of the weekend candidate. Some screwy finish.

Seth v. HHH

What i hope will happen:
Seth looks to have won after a Pedigree. Lights cut, Balor interferes to take revenge on Seth. Forms Balor club with Owens and Joe, with HHH the mentor. This will look a little like Evolution.

What will likely happen:
Samoa Joe interferes to help HHH win.

Taker v. Reigns

What i hope will happen:
Reigns wins clean over Taker. Brags about him being the guy who retired him, that he is the biggest dog, that he one-up Brock and not just beat Taker but retired him, thereby setting up his next fued and turning heel.

What will likely happen:
Strowman and HBK interferes on Taker behalf. Roman wins, superman, babyface, overcome all odds style a la John Cena and continues his babyface push.

Raw Women's Champ: Fatal 4 Way Elimination: Flair v. Bayley v. Banks v. Jax

What i hope will happen:
Bayley pins Sasha to win, Sasha turns on Bayley post-match.

What will likely happen:
Bayley pins Sasha to win, Sasha turns on Bayley post-match.

WWE Champ: Orton v. Wyatt

What i hope will happen:
Bray retains, in a good match.

What will likely happen:
Bray retains after some interference, and some weird supernatural stuff.

Universal Champ:

What i hope will happen:
This match never happens again.

What will likely happen:
Brock wins.

Join the <R>evolution!

Current Deck: <R> Sponge Cake Singaporean Cane Sandman

Offline BigPimpin

• +275/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 07:05:56 AM »
This is a toss up between Show and Strowman, though Strowman losing again at a PPV will take a lot of the steam out of his sails.  Everyone else is there for the Pre-Show Paycheck

For me Mickie and Naomi are even odds.  My gut says Naomi to continue the feud with Alexa.  My heart says Mickie gets a Wrestlemania (pre-show) moment.

Give me Aries, but either way will be good. 

This is set up nicely for Enzo/Cass to win here and (if this is the opener) get the crowd kind of hot.

I hate the concept and build of this match.  With no more Cena or Nikki potentially, it makes perfect sense for the 'E to put Nikki over Maryse on her way out the door.

This is where I think champ retains - Bayley survives. 

The only reason I have Owens NOT winning the US Title is if they vacate to do something BIG on the night-after show.  Otherwise, Owens wins the title (though I think he's going to pass it off to someone relatively soon and be a bridge challenger for the next World champ).

Corbin clean, with a long IC Title run coming

I feel like Seth will win the match but lose the war.  Like win via rollup then get wiped out to take some more time off.

Shane misses and Styles wins.

Damnit Roman...

Flip of the coin, but I think Bray retains to keep the feud going.  Who else on SD is going to challenge for the World strap in 4 weeks?

We all lose here.  I feel like Brock gets a quick "heat back" win, like a minute or less.
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 07:08:02 AM »
What the hell....pro wrestling hasn't annoyed me in a few days....so it's due  :laugh:

You can make a case for a few people, but the only guy who makes sense is Big Braun (so yeah, they'll let the Big Show win it....twice :p ) .....I'm still sticking with Braun

Putting this on the pre-show again was a disgrace, but this is the "piss all over Smackdown Showcase of the 'Member Berries" event.....I'll pick Naomi here not only so they can piss me off in the pre-show, but since they wanted her to have the damn thing in the first place....could be worse.....could be Carmella though....I am looking forward to seeing Ellsworth get his ass kicked in this one though  8)

Oh yeah the match that SHOULD HAVE BEEN the obligatory "multi-man trainwreck ladder match"....but that would have been FUN....so let's take the two best guys and put them on at 6pm with a half-full arena and no one watching....awesome

....but instead these idiots get the ladder match (least from the news I read....I gave up Raw 4 months ago....too much good TV on Mondays), I'll say Enzo and Cass win and I'm already reaching for the OFF button, based on what time this match airs....

Miz gets the cheap win somehow, not because he deserves it but because THE REALLLZZZZ SPORTZZ ENTERTAINMENTZZZ MOMENT IS WHEN AFTER THE MATCH JOHN CENA GETS ON HIS KNEE AND PROPOSES TO NIKKI AND THE SPORTTZZZ ENTERTAINZZ GODS ARE APPEASED (and yeah in the WWE's mind "the moment >>>> the rasslin" ....so this)

Miz and Maryse win....and we all lose our lunch......

Whoa .....a title match ABOUT THE TITLE.....I hope this is early on the show....I kinda care about this.....the obvious Sasha heel turn happens here and her character NEEDS it....Sasha wins the title screwing Bayley over in the process

Imagine how cool this would have been for the World Universal Title of the Cosmos??? *sigh*
KO wins, and then gets relegated to irrelevance with a title the company could care less about.....

This might actually been a GOOD one....Ambrose seems to have a chip on his shoulder after that Lesnar disaster, and Corbin has a LOT to prove....and I think the title is a proper stepping stone in Corbin's career (imagine that, a mid-card title using for elevation).....Corbin wins the title in a brutal nasty match.....

I'm assuming this goes on late in the show and I'll have gotten fed up and turned it off by then.....this could be a train wreck of run-in's and cluster-ness, the story demands the good guy overcomes and gets his....so I guess I'll stick with that.... Rollins wins whatever this mess turns into.....

This match is hot garbage (it should have been Harper, AJ, Bray and Orton for the title....oh well)..... Shane plays spot monkey....the crowd goes wild and this is probably the last Smackdown match of the night...... AJ wins unless some nXt call-up gets involved (I was praying for Nakamura, but that would be doing Smackdown a favor)

Roman winning is obvious, but I think you can get the heat on him with a plan B.....'Taker outsmarts Roman and pins him cheap....Roman loses his mind and DESTROYS him after the match.... Taker's record is protected and Roman is the heel everyone DESERVES (himself included....and again...it's WWE....the moment means more than the result)..... Taker wins this

I kinda expect the show to OPEN with this.....and damn it would be awesome.....as long as Orton is in the mood to work this will be awesome....and we could see the Wyatt's re-unite with the title (man Harper and Rowan as Tag Champs too would be asking too much)....one way or the other Bray needs to keep the title so he will

I am not watching this smoldering piece of hot garbage for the 'Member Berry championship of the Cosmos, in fact I'll be shocked if I didn't shut this off by 930, I'm just hoping they stack the crap late and I can enjoy my night  :laugh:

I guess Brock wins.......
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline niiiiick

• +13/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 02:27:44 PM »
My predicition, half the crowd chants delete dyr8ng the tag match...beyond that, don't care much about this year, though I'll probably still watch it...

Offline necrobaron75

• +27/-31
  • I'd buy that for a dollar...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
With what Matt's been doing this week,expecting a surprise Sunday
"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE."

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-68
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 04:58:33 PM »
no crasher the worst case scenario for the women's match is the other shitty diva who is on the roster and has had her suspension over for months.     #ALLREDEVERYTHING
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »
no crasher the worst case scenario for the women's match is the other shitty diva who is on the roster and has had her suspension over for months.     #ALLREDEVERYTHING

She's not with the company anymore.....praise Jesus :laugh:

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 01:30:28 AM »
I can only hope AJ Lee is a surprise entrant.

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Rip

• +9/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 06:37:47 AM »
HAHA only if that means CM Punk is right behind her, and he injects himself into a title match I am all for it!

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 07:00:53 AM »
HAHA only if that means CM Punk is right behind her, and he injects himself into a title match I am all for it!

I admit I would fall on the floor dying if CM Phil ran-in during the HHH-Rollins disaster  :laugh:

that might even get me to stay and watch the Member Berry wrestling since I'd be so in a state of shock!

Offline Keith0913832

• +6/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 09:44:48 AM »
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-goldberg-vs-brock-lesnar-may-not-be-the-main-event-of-wrestlemania-33

Not sure of the legitimacy of the article, but if so, I believe Undertaker would be hanging his boots (for real).

Andre Memorial:
Strong feeling Sami will take this one. Braun might be strong contender, but its the pre-shows, and I don't think they will want to start the PPV with a face win to pump up the crowd.

Crusierweight:
Neville has been an awesome heel and lifesaver for 205 live. But Aries is too much of a star to let him lose on his first wrestlemania appearance, pre-show or not. My pick is Aries.

SD Woman's Title:
Naomi is going to be a hot favourite since its her hometown anyway, but I got a feeling Alexis is going to take this one. Contrary to popular believe, WWE give little hometown advantage, especially if the previous few matches already have face superstars winning.

Raw Tag Titles:
Strong supporter of Cesaro and Sheamus, be it in ring skills or in Revo format. Highly doubt they will take home the titles, but a fan's gotta do what a fan's gotta do. They are my picks.

Intergender:
This match can really go both ways. Miz Maryse has been a crucial part in this match. Total Divas spoof was extremely entertaining to say the least. I can see how Miz can use a win over Cena to put him back in the title picture post wrestlemania. Plus if Cena is really taking another hiatus after this, there is no point giving him a clean win over an active superstar. My pick is Miz Maryse.

Raw Woman's Title:
Don't really seem to interest me much. They really should have waited for Wrestlemania to end Charlotte's streak, especially since she only had to make 2 more successful defense (RR and FL) before Wrestlemania. That said, this match has Bayley vs Sasha written all over. My guess is that Sasha wins. Order of elimination: Nia (by Bayley), Charlotte (by Bayley with Sasha assist, Bayley (by Sasha, heel turn).

US Title:
KO wins. No reason why not.

Intercon Title:
Strong supporter of Baron, gotta go with him. But I expect a really good match from this 2 guys.

AJ vs Shane:
I have faith that AJ can carry the match. If he can carry James Ellsworth, Shane shouldn't be an issue. What I don't have faith in, is WWE's booking. AJ wins decisively.

Seth vs Triple H:
Seth is really pushing his body to the limit. So I suppose the outcome of the match is really determined whether his health allows him to continue post-wrestlemania. If he is good to go, he should be going over. But if he is not 100% even before the match, then I think a Evolution 3.0 is a gd start, especially since a certain destroyer isn't in the card as of now.

WWE Title:
Very good story telling, probably the best out of the entire card, maybe second only to Miz's awesome work. Gonna pick Bray for this, especially with Rowan and Harper not being on the card at the moment. Harper is a wasted talent, but as the first son of Wyatt, its hard to ever shake that off.

Universal Title:
Nobody's a winner, everybody's a loser including fans.

Undertaker vs Roman:
Either they turn Roman heel and let him win, or Taker takes his final victory and leaves the ring with all the respect from the world.

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »
Undertaker vs Roman:
Either they turn Roman heel and let him win, or Taker takes his final victory and leaves the ring with all the respect from the world.

They can essentially do both. Have Taker beat Roman from pillar to post, Roman realizes what is dead may never die and he can't win, so he cuts his losses and kicks one between the uprights in full view of the ref. Massive heel heat, bell rings... and Taker just glares at Roman. Brief moment for "You done f***** up" to set in, then Taker just dismantles the Big Poodle. Old School, Hell's Gate, multiple chokeslams, Last Ride, Last Ride to the outside through a table, Tombstone on the announce table through a chair, just have him go nuclear on Big Daddy Dull, then he just rides off into the sunset. (If they want a HUGE moment at the end, have the entire locker room empty and line the aisle, applauding Taker on his way out, with Kane (or if they REALLY want to go whole hog, Vince) meeting him at the top of the ramp, dropping to the Taker Genuflect Pose at Taker's feet, hugs all around, end show.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:50:51 AM by dilbert505 »

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 11:03:18 AM »
Have they announced the main event? Last I heard was Lesner vs Goldberg. I'm hoping to God that's not true.

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Rip

• +9/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 11:28:27 AM »
It almost has to be...or at least that is my thoughts...ol

Offline KD8ESU

• +16/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 11:48:55 AM »
It almost has to be...or at least that is my thoughts...ol

It's whatever Vince decided to go on last.  Original plans from VKM was Brock v. Goldberg, but people are saying that he's starting to think Taker/Reigns should be last since that's what people are talking about the most at Fan Axcess.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 11:50:35 AM »
Define irony.

Previously we complained that the title match wasn't the main event, as Punk defended earlier in the night before Rock/Cena went on last.

Now people are hoping the title match is NOT the main event, and instead a match with basically nothing at stake.  If that doesn't point out how bad the booking in WWE (mostly on Raw) is right now...

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar