Author Topic: 2017 Supershow World Tag Team Championship Address  (Read 844 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-32
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
2017 Supershow World Tag Team Championship Address
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
Somewhere on Long Island a Press Conference was called by John "MrPeoplesTeam" Polverino, one half of The 2016 Supershow Tag Team Champions; Can I Get Back to You on That?

Mr. Polverino makes his way up to the podium, both Titles on each shoulder, partner Danny Q nowhere in sight...

Mr. Polverino:

"Hello, thank you all for coming here today to Long Island New York. Home of the 2016 World Tag Team Champions, Can I Get Back to You on That?. Before we get into business, we must address the elephant in the room. The fact that I am up here alone without my partner.
Well the truth is there is NO MORE partner. Sometimes you need to take the money and run. Sometimes when you know you are great, but can be even greater than that? Yeah thats how I feel. Don't get me wrong, Danny Q was great. But that's because I MADE HIM GREAT. I taught him the way, It was MY mind that put together the winning formula of the Dynamic Duo we brought to the table, it was my Arm Grinder that Pinned the former 2015 Tag Team Champs round 1, it was the SAME Arm Grinder that sent New Zeland home in Top 4, AND it was MY PRICE POINT that got the ONE TWO THREE to bring the gold back to New York! At the end of the day I have all the love in the world for Danny Q, but sometimes the best needs to go there separate ways and I have no time to be held back! I am the best Supershow Tag Team player in the world, going to become THE best Supershow player in the world come the Championships, But I don't need the likes of Q to take home the back to back titles!

That being said, The Champ is looking for a partner come August"

I am looking for someone who not only feels they are ready for the big show, not only feels they are good, no great, no AMAZING at this game we all love, but has the drive and NEED for Gold like I do. I want someone who wants to team up with THE BEST. The 2 Time Raw Deal World Champion, CURRENT Supershow Tag Team Champion! It is clear I know the way to win, so who out there wants in on greatness?

Over the next few months I will be taking any applications for the position, If you are interested in teaming up, winning, and dominating, Please Shoot me a message here on TCO or on Facebook at "John Polverino"

I am only interested in someone who is READY TO WIN. Someone who knows the game and I don't need to teach them the meta, not someone who will lack communication all the way till the day and tell me "Hey I wanna play Snakepit cause I like him and I won a game or two with him, who you running?"

NO

This will be organized, well thought up and STRATEGIZED. I strategized last year and now I have some shiny gold sitting on my shoulders. I want someone ready and willing to work on countless combinations till we find one that will DOMINATE the entire field!

Please do not post applications PUBLICLY. This is a private matter, everyone will see the end result come August....when it's too late.

WHO WANTS TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AT GEN CON?!?!?

--Mic Drop--
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:21:37 PM by MrPeoplesTeam »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Supershow World Tag Team Championship Address
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:34:47 PM »
Clap*
Clap*
Clap*

Bravo Mr. Polverino, job well done on winning the GenCon 2016 World Tag Team Championship.
All the preparing, all the brainstorming, all the tech, time and effort you two seasoned players poured in, certainly did pay off.
By Just, one, roll.

You see, as a wise man and future tag partner once told me, success favors the prepared mind, and you guys were certainly prepared, but the fact remains that My partner, Rated SRH was a newcomer to the Supershow, he was phenom but a newcomer nonetheless less. Rated SRH and I  had NEVER teamed up before. Still! We were the lone survivors of our team, we took you to hell and back and nearly took home those titles. This year, GenCon 2017, the rolls are reversed. SRH and SRG reunite, and your Stuck with a newcomer under you wing. Let's see if you can even make the cut, let alone climb that mountain one more time.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:44:35 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

The SRG B-O double S, your 2 minute man, always rollin, never trollin, straight out of GrandMachines basement.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-going-over-srg-universe

”Going Over” is live 2/23/20

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-32
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Supershow World Tag Team Championship Address
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »
Heh, that's funny. Really funny actually, that you would say that.

None the less, a win is a win and everything else is last. And that's what last year was, A win, the rest lost and that's what will happen this year again. Trust me Steve Resk, I have already received quite a few submissions, and looks like I won't be needing a newComer for the repeat. Because I have people asking to be my partner that have gold in there eyes as well, people who had that gold in their sites themselves, people who thrive on gold.

It's funny Steve, you guys train all you want, cause don't forget that I'm John P. I'm THE John P. The BEST at everything he does. You of all people know that Steve Resk, on multiple, multiple occasions  8)

Come August, RUN
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!