Author Topic: T.C.O First Ever Virtual Revolution Tournament (9.0) CLOSED  (Read 4503 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Dilbert is correct on this one. The finals will be Mitch Vs. CRASHER for the T.C.O L.O.I title. Anything else is completely up to you guys
**2013 & 2016 RAW DEAL WORLD CHAMPION**

1/2 2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

09' Dark Tower Revo 4 Qualifier Champion!

4 TIME Dark Tower Champion!

7 TIME Allentown PA Champion!

2 TIME Legendary Realms Supershow Champion!

3 TIME T.C.O L.O.I Champion!

Offline Keith0913832

• +6/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Noted! Mitch and crasher, would very much want to catch your match! If possible, let us know when the game is on so we can tune in thanks!

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Noted! Mitch and crasher, would very much want to catch your match! If possible, let us know when the game is on so we can tune in thanks!

:laugh:

We shall try....my hours are brutally random though....stay tuned!
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
I will be on most of the day today.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Today is not looking likely, three jobs a trip to the gym and a wake..... tomorrow might be just as bad....only chance would be tonight after the wake....probably after Supergirl  :laugh:  .....we could TRY for 9pm Eastern?

Offline Mitch!

• Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
    • View Profile
Yea we can try for that.
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Rumor has it that Cesaro has gone into hiding and SUPER-SECRET training for his real ever championship match in either Raw Deal or ACTUAL WWE....as he is of course my client....I will show you a slip of his super-secret training regimen just so you KNOW how serious he is taking tonight's match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZtwou7d_E

Offline Mitch!

• Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
    • View Profile
On and ready if u can get to it tonight.
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
A little late but good and ready to get my Yodel on !!!!!

Offline Mitch!

• Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
    • View Profile
No more yodeling tonight Cesaro :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpiE6tho4yE

Test wins via Pinfall.
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
If test learned to Yodel he might still be alive  :laugh:

Offline Keith0913832

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
Colossal vs colossal deck. Pity I'm couldn't catch it. Congrats to Mitch :)

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Colossal vs colossal deck. Pity I'm couldn't catch it. Congrats to Mitch :)

It didn't last long....let me know if you want to spar other games during the week!

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Well it s test has been truly overlooked! Congrats Mitch f reclaiming the throne and being TCO first lackey Revolution Champion!

I will work on a new Virtual Classic event shortly and sign ups will begin once the page is posted. Good tournament everybody!
**2013 & 2016 RAW DEAL WORLD CHAMPION**

1/2 2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

09' Dark Tower Revo 4 Qualifier Champion!

4 TIME Dark Tower Champion!

7 TIME Allentown PA Champion!

2 TIME Legendary Realms Supershow Champion!

3 TIME T.C.O L.O.I Champion!

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
I'm still impressed I went 3-2 with a deck that only had ONE momentum reversal and that was at 40F  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Keith0913832

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
First off, big thanks to MPT for hosting all the lackey tournaments. Really adds some life to the international community. Also, shout out to all the players who show interest in the revo format! Hope there was no regrets to pick it up :)

Anyway, just thought I should do a ‘live’ report of all the matches I have:

Round 1: Ric Flair pins Undertaker
In the battle of immortals, The Founder of the Four Horesemen enters first to his trademark entrance music. Walking down the aisle, there was no denying this match up is going to be a blast. Next up, we have the reigning, defending WWE Champion, Undertaker. With every gong, Ric Flair’s heart skips a beat, knowing he is facing the phenom.

As the ring bell sounds, both superstars lock horns. Undertaker starts off with a quick Gut Punch, hoping to catch Flair off guard. But with a quick headbutt, Undertaker retreats to the corner. Now it’s Flair’s turn to get some moves in, especially with a huge running Elbow which knocked Undertaker off his feet. Frantically crawling back to the corner, he attempts yet another Gut Punch, but the old but resourceful Flair turns it into a deadly Full Nelson. Riding off a wave of momentum, Ric Flair attempts a Fireman Carry to prep for his patented Knee Drop, but Taker was able to reverse with a One Solution. As Ric Flair recovers on the ground, The Phenom slips on a Scissors Hold, but Ric Flair was once again able to fight it out. This match is becoming an instant classic, with all the right moves and all the fantastic reversals.

As the match drags on, we can see both competitors getting weaker and breathless. Age leaves no men behind, and this 2 are fighting against that. Sadly, that wasn’t the only thing they had to fight against as lackey’s server went down.

--Technical difficulties - -

As the cameras resume rolling, we see a shagged out Ric Flair slumped at the corner, as the Undertaker moves in for his kill. Knowing that, Ric Flair, with his ever-sly intentions, rolled out of the ring to distract the ref, only to enter from the back to deliver his patented Dirty Low Blow! The crowd boos as Undertaker crumbles in pain while the ref looks puzzled  (as always). As Ric Flair parades at the turnbuckle, the Deadman sits-up! With a Desperate Throw to the ground and a quick Bow and Arrow, Ric Flair’s end seemed eminent.  Could this be the second coming of the Undertaker? Hoping to set up for his Tombstone, The Phenom starts targeting the head area with his Dragon Sleeper, only to get reversed time and again.

Ric Flair, sensing an opportunity, begins to rally his strength and attempts to finish Taker off with a Nature Boy Chop, only to see Taker step aside and slip on another Bow and Arrow! Sadly, the Nature Boy had something up his sleeves as he slips out from behind, does a rebound against the ropes, and hits his Profiling Shin Breaker! With a quick Roll-up and 3 counts later, we have ourselves a winner, but also 2 lifeless bodies in the ring. It was a tough match, but the slightly more experienced (and dirty) Nature Boy took it home this time.

1-0

Round 2: Ric Flair pins Tajiri

*cues Ric Flair entrance music*

As the crowd rose to their feet, waves of ‘Whoos’ drowned the arena. Ric Flair, in his patented robe, strutted down the aisle in confidence. Basking in the cheers for The Man, he was all smiles as he entered the ring to wait for his opponent. And then the music hit. It has been almost a decade, but finally, Tajiri, is back in WWE’s squared circle. With the welcome cheers, Tajiri enters through the curtains to a standing ovation. Right behind him stands the Sinister Minister, still as menacing as ever. Slowly but surely, the WWE universe feels the tension as the Hall of Famer locks eyes with the master of green mist.

As Lilian gives the introductions, Tajiri gives an air of confidence, almost as if there was an underestimation of competition. But Ric Flair, being The Man, shrugged it off, knowing that he will be filling in the blanks for the thousands of audience and the millions seating at home. As the bell rings, Ric Flair goes for a barrage of moves that caught Tajiri off guard. Any Pump Kick offense by Tajiri was futile as Ric Flair punches and Headbutts his way out. As the match progresses, the crowd knew, Ric Flair knew, and most of all Tajiri knew that crap got real in the ring. Even a desperate Gut Punch didn’t faze Ric Flair who steamrolled Tajiri over with a Figure 4 Leg Lock for the quick win.

No green mist, no interference from Sinister Minister, no trashtalk or antics. Just a pure beating to Tajiri that he will probably never forget.

2-0

Round 3: Test pins Ric Flair

In what was billed as the worst possible match up, we have a frail, aged Ric Flair going up against a near 7foot monster amongst man of the 2000s, Test. As the powerhouse makes his way to the ring, The Nature Boy can only pray he can leave the ring in 1 whole piece. With 1 big step, Test gets up on the ring apron, never breaking the eye contact with Ric Flair. For every step Test takes, Flair takes a step back, knowing that Summerslam might be his last match in WWE, or worst, in his career.

As the referee signals for the bell to ring, Ric Flair immediately tries to go for the early offense with a chicken wing, only for Test to no sell it and break the hold. Test immediately tries to weigh his opponent down with a Scissors Hold but a fresh Flair sent him scrambling back with a headbutt. As the distance grows, he attempts a Big Boot, only for Test to shake off that Headbutt and no sell it again. Ric Flair is shocked as he stumbles back to the corner not knowing what can possibly bring down Test. Slowly but steadily, Test makes his way towards The Nature Boy’s corner, looking as though he will rip him apart.

Out of nowhere, a huge steel chain shot swings in and locks Ric Flair by his ankles bringing him down to his knees. Writhing in pain, Test drops down to go for the cover. It all seemed over early for Flair but Test refuses to take the pin, breaking his count at 2. With a huge smirk on his face, he picks Flair up by his neck and hoists him up on his shoulders, preparing for his patented TKO. As the lifeless body of Flair hangs on the shoulders of Test, he parades around the ring, knowing that he, The Impact Player, has successfully taken down a legend. And with that last lap around the ring, he drops the Nature Boy down so hard the ring trembled as the crowd stared in shock. No man should have felt that brunt, especially not The Nature Boy. But it was too late, and all that is left was his body on the ground. With a foot on Flair’s chest, Test raises his arms in victory. 1! 2! WAIT…! Ric Flair somehow manages to get his foot on the bottom rope! The crowd springs back to life, erupting in deafening cheers for Ric Flair. Test, shocked at what the legend has survived, took a step back, as Ric Flair starts to beat the 10count and get to his feet.

8…..! 9..…! And by god’s grace, Ric Flair is back on his own two feet. The crowd is definitely behind Flair on this one. As Flair lets go of the ropes, he flopped. Just like every other match, the crowd knew it all along. Ric Flair just couldn't handle the Test. And for good measures, Test decides to use another Steel Chain Shot and the rest was history. With blood on his hands and victory over Flair in his records, Test steps up to the corner turnbuckle, enjoying the chorus of boos while medics tend to the lifeless body of Ric Flair.

Ric Flair put up a good fight, but no one can ever prepare for the wrath of Test and his Colossal maneuvers.

2-1

To MPT and/or Dilbert or anyone else, if you are ever down for a revo match or two, hit me up here and I shall see how it goes! Thanks once again for the awesome matches! :)