Poll

Which format would you like to play in for our next TCO Lackey tournament?

Worlds Format (A deck for Virtual Classic, Virtual All axxess and Virtual Revolution)
2 (10%)
Virtual Classic
3 (15%)
Virtual All Axxess
0 (0%)
Virtual Revolution
11 (55%)
NXT
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 13, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

Author Topic: POLL: NEXT LACKEY TOURNAMENT FORMAT  (Read 780 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
POLL: NEXT LACKEY TOURNAMENT FORMAT
« on: February 03, 2017, 11:47:49 AM »
With the Top 4 of the current T.C.O L.O.I event in progress, that leaves a lot of players sitting around waiting for something new....

With that said, lets bring the polls back! What format would you guys like to play for our next Lackey event???

The poll will last 10 days, once the poll closes and we have a winner I will begin to write up the official tournament announcement and begin sign ups! This way if you see a format is trending towards winning you can also get a jump on the next event as well!

Please everyone feel free to comment and suggest anything below, let us know why you voted for what you did!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:50:30 AM by MrPeoplesTeam »
**2013 & 2016 RAW DEAL WORLD CHAMPION**

1/2 2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

09' Dark Tower Revo 4 Qualifier Champion!

4 TIME Dark Tower Champion!

7 TIME Allentown PA Champion!

2 TIME Legendary Realms Supershow Champion!

3 TIME T.C.O L.O.I Champion!

Offline KD8ESU

• +16/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: NEXT LACKEY TOURNAMENT FORMAT
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 12:02:43 PM »
Jumping in early on this.

VR, for 3 reasons.
1.  The format, by nature, is a quicker format.  Honestly, I'm at a loss for time more and more for Lackey, so this one would see me have the best chance of participating.
2.  New set.  Yea, I know it's been out for a few months, but I don't know if anyone's really played with the new Virtual Revolution set.  This gives us a chance to play with the new stuff and get a feel BEFORE things gets serious in August.
3.  Diversity.  Look at how many of the previous ones have been VC.  Holy **** do we need a change in the tournament; It's why we went with the random superstar tournament a while back.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline By-Tor2112

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 12:26:44 PM »
VR is my vote. Not enough tournaments are VR and considering it's a format at GenCon,  I think it needs more attention.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:30:55 PM by Cripple God »
Finished in the top 8 at GenCon 2015
Finished in the top 8 at GenCon 2016

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
I voted for vc due to the fact its the only one that my group will play and I'm familiar with it.

however, I've always wanted to try VR. so either doesn't matter for me.

I Am also Lackey capable again. :)
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 01:31:48 PM »
VR would be my #2 choice as well, I've raved enough about the format as is :)

It would be nice to have a true "worlds" with everyone around the world getting in on the fun.....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline niiiiick

• +13/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:27:34 PM »
I'd do VR...I suck at it but it's something new lol, need that experience if I make it to indy this year

Offline Keith0913832

• +6/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 07:30:25 PM »
If it's VR we're talking about, I'm willing to stay up alittle later just to get the games in!

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 08:12:40 PM »
VNXT is my favorite format, so I naturally voted for that, but I'm fine either way.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 06:07:06 AM »
F it, I removed my worlds vote for straight VR as well. If after today its not even close to another format, Im just gonna call it a day and lock in Revo!

.....God help us all
**2013 & 2016 RAW DEAL WORLD CHAMPION**

1/2 2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

09' Dark Tower Revo 4 Qualifier Champion!

4 TIME Dark Tower Champion!

7 TIME Allentown PA Champion!

2 TIME Legendary Realms Supershow Champion!

3 TIME T.C.O L.O.I Champion!

Offline Shelan

• +0/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 10:52:27 AM »
I never played Revolution before  :( and am eagerly looking forward to another VC Lackey Tournament.
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 11:41:18 AM »
I never played Revolution before  :( and am eagerly looking forward to another VC Lackey Tournament.

No better time to learn and it's really a better format on its own than it was originally presented as....much more balanced and quicker format than standard Raw Deal ever will be at this point....you'll take a few lumps I'm sure, but you'll get it by the end and I'm sure plenty of folks here will help you out!

Offline Shelan

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 12:43:03 PM »

No better time to learn and it's really a better format on its own than it was originally presented as....much more balanced and quicker format than standard Raw Deal ever will be at this point....you'll take a few lumps I'm sure, but you'll get it by the end and I'm sure plenty of folks here will help you out!

Will do my best. Daddy Duties: I've got two 7 year olds to care for. #Irishtwins

Left Raw Deal due to Revolution 1 until around 2012 when I heard about VC @ TCO. ORGASM I swear to god. Downloading the PDF & opening them one by one from Premier all the way to up till 2012 was like opening treasure chests. Just couldn't imagine the colors, pictures & texts filled by TCO! Yet again, up till date it's ORGASM beyond words!

#RawDeal4Life
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:33:59 AM by Shelan »
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 02:00:53 PM »
My GF has 8 year old twins....and they're learning everything they can from me.....god help their mother  :laugh: (I've even taught them SuperShow).....I figure by 9 or 10 I might bring them in via Revo since it's still simpler easier to pick up and less wordy card text :D (plus maybe by then Revo will have chicks in it!)...but if you want advice on someone to build let me know....and revo games are WAY faster....should make playing easier!

Offline Shelan

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 10:26:38 PM »
My GF has 8 year old twins....and they're learning everything they can from me.....god help their mother  :laugh: (I've even taught them SuperShow).....I figure by 9 or 10 I might bring them in via Revo since it's still simpler easier to pick up and less wordy card text :D (plus maybe by then Revo will have chicks in it!)...but if you want advice on someone to build let me know....and revo games are WAY faster....should make playing easier!

Fantastic! Appreciate your assistance :) Will be working on it real soon.