Author Topic: See How It Feels (TB)  (Read 397 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
See How It Feels (TB)
« on: December 10, 2016, 06:32:02 PM »
I've browsed through the OmniFAQ and the virtual FAQ to try to get some answers on reversal rulings for this card.

I understand this is D:0 card until successfully played and the search commences but I'd like to ask what reversals can hit this card as a lot of questions came up regarding this card at a recent tourney.

See How It Feels - Throwback
Mid-match Trademark Finisher + Action
Can only be reversed by 2 reversal cards.
Search your opponent's hand, Backlash, Arsenal, Ring and Ringside for 1 Trademark Finisher, reveal it, add that card's Damage, Stun Value and text to this card, ignoring any reversal restrictions, until the end of the turn; he shuffles his Arsenal. This card is -5D and -1 Stun Value until the end of the turn.
F: 30     D: 0     Unique     Multi     RMS logo

From the OmniFAQ, the most similar example would be The Matt Hardy Movement, so I extracted this portion from the OmniFAQ:

The Matt Hardy Movement
-This card is a Multi High Risk + Action.  It is not a hybrid, as there is no option to play the card as one type or the other.

So what I understand is that SHIF (TB) CANNOT be reversed by cards like Hold the Phone, which reverses hybrids as SHIF is played simultaneously as a maneuver (TMF) and an action and there is no option to do either.

But my question is whether this can be reversed by cards that reverse non-maneuver cards like Stop Trying to Hit Me and Hit Me! as SHIF is still considered a maneuver when played although the reversal would still apply to the action portion of the card?

Thanks!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Re: See How It Feels (TB)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 06:34:09 PM »
No, it IS a maneuver card (and an action card) when played, so 'reverse a non-maneuver' wouldn't apply.  Same situation as High Risk + Trademark Finisher can't be hit by a 'reverse a non-TMF' reversal.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: See How It Feels (TB)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:07:46 PM »
No, it IS a maneuver card (and an action card) when played, so 'reverse a non-maneuver' wouldn't apply.  Same situation as High Risk + Trademark Finisher can't be hit by a 'reverse a non-TMF' reversal.

CREED

Thanks for the clarification!