Author Topic: Create a Competitor Competition #3  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Create a Competitor Competition #3
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 11:58:51 AM »
 Pollo Enmascarada of the XCW Advances in the first fatal 4 way!
It looks like Team Canada's own Scotty Storm is going to advance to the next round.
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

A spectacle so GRAND, it can only be called The Supershow.
Super Set 4 the Knockdown is live on KS!
Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 02:39:53 AM »
Voting wrapped up a few hours ago correct?
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 05:50:54 PM »
SRG Universe! Our second round of 5 fatal four ways starts TODAY! From now till Wednesday at midnight we need you to vote for who moves onto the next round! Our finalist will be one step closer to going over and making their way into the L.F.F.

Please visit http://www.srguniverse.com/blog/2016/11/28/srg-universes-create-a-competitor-competition-fatal-4-way-round-2 to vote for who goes over and make sure to check back Thursday morning to see the next 4

For all backstories and finisher information check out the post on TCO at http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,16900.0.html
#NATEHATESME

Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 10:09:40 AM »
I'm calling all my friends and Ally's from T.C.O!!!

http://www.srguniverse.com/blog/2016/12/1/srg-universes-create-a-competitor-competition-fatal-4-way-round-3

Round 3 is up and running and I need your support!!!

I am currently going up against foes who have a huge advantage over me.

In one corner you have Lemme Adam, a member of the XCW federation in Chicago, no affiliation to T.C.O with a huge fan base who will love to send votes his way

On the other end we have Dead End, a manager at Steve Resks Home Storefront who's peer, Phantasm, upsetting T.C.O's own Rated SRH using a corrupt, but sadly legal system of getting EVERY man woman, worker, customer that comes into that store to VOTE for them or they refuse service, and even receive punishment.....
thus causing a mass voting last minute for Phantasm, ruining everything Scott worked hard for. And without the help from YOU ALL, my friends and family over the last so many years, I will fall to the same fate

I know many of you are in this competition with me but for this round only please band together and let's take down this round for THE UNDERDOGGGG!!! I will gladly return the vote for you in the future!!!

VOTE FOR THE UNDERDOG

Share on Facebook. Grab your friends phone while they aren't looking. It will take 5 seconds!

Creed, for the love of all that's holy, can you thumbtack this post to the main TCO page until the round is over on Sunday??? Let's win this thing for TEAM CANADA!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:27:08 AM by MrPeoplesTeam »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 10:18:29 AM »
No, we don't take sides in polls.  Also, this doesn't need the big letters just to garner votes.

Let's not get carried away with this, please and thank you everyone.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Coming Dec. 25

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 11:31:35 AM »
 ::)
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline KD8ESU

• +18/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 11:51:22 AM »
No, we don't take sides in polls.  Also, this doesn't need the big letters just to garner votes.

CREED

I think it already has gotten out of hand.  Trust me, I'm on the XCW and Supershow NZ groups on the big Book of Face, I see the shenanigans (and they're not even off-beat) that's being done on this.

Even outside of this, the fact that everyone is playing dirty with the competition and their individual factions and areas only frightens me as to how bad things can get come August.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 11:17:25 AM »

CREED

I think it already has gotten out of hand.  Trust me, I'm on the XCW and Supershow NZ groups on the big Book of Face, I see the shenanigans (and they're not even off-beat) that's being done on this.

Even outside of this, the fact that everyone is playing dirty with the competition and their individual factions and areas only frightens me as to how bad things can get come August.

Well that stinks, I had an awesome create-a-character and now I know I have no chance to win bc of potential shenanigans :( 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:23:53 AM by Vick »

Offline Xtreme

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2016, 08:07:43 PM »
I would not mess with this El Blanco Diablo guy, he sounds pretty mean.

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 04:55:25 AM »
The rules for round 2 are posted here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1017693175024955&id=47558908590203 along with new sketches for Competitors who have advanced.

SRG Universe here is your 6 finalist for the 2016 Create a Competitor Competition!

El Pollo Emmascarda
Lemmy Adam
Revolt!
Archimedes Arbigast
The Phantasm
Mr. Poppin Twist

A special shoutout to Nick Sutphin for the artwork as these competitors look fierce.  The second round will be formatted as such: When the match is posted you will have 3 days to comment on the post and or share. Each comment with a Competitors name gets that Competitor 1 point.  A comment and a share will get that Competitor 3 points. The Competitors with the most points at the end of each match will advance to the final round of the CCC!

You can only comment a Competitors name once from each account.

Comments on the Facebook post are worth 1 point.
A share is worth 3

Comment on @srg_universe Instagram photo of the matchup 1 point

A reply to  @srguniverse on twitter
Tweet. 1 point
Getting a retweet of that reply 3 points

Commenting on the post on SRGUniverse.com 1 point

The Matches will be announced Friday, December 16th.

Good luck rookies, you'll need it.

Let's Roll
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2017, 08:58:13 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwZ7G2y3rg&feature=youtu.be

One Finalist from the Create A Competitor Competition, Mr. Poppin Twist has some words for his opponent, Lemmy Adam. Here is what the Balloon Bending, Fun Sending, Twist and Poppin, Never Stoppin', Competitor had to say.

#allinthetwist

A quote from Mr. Poppin Twist Himself

So...seems the rumor is that Rock & Lemmy had a "favorable" meeting recently. Doesn't necessarily bode well for my chances...But since the last round hasn't officially started, I still have time to make a difference...maybe even get one of those favorable meetings too! :-) Here goes:
#NATEHATESME