Author Topic: Create a Competitor Competition #3  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
Create a Competitor Competition #3
« on: October 16, 2016, 06:45:58 PM »
The Create a Competitor Competition is officially back. So let me be the first to welcome you to the Legendary Fighting Federation. Think you have what it takes to join the ranks of El Super Hombre and Snake Pitt? Here is your shot to impress the head of Talent Relations for the LFF. Mr. Rock Newman.

Here is what he needs to know.

Your Gimmick. Is your Competitor ruthless like Snake Pitt, or Maybe you earn your keep by selling buttery delicious pretzels like Merlin Von Berlin? Tell him all about your competitor, spare no details, this is your best shot to make a lasting impression on the man behind a Spectacle so Grand, it can only be called... The Supershow

Your Backstory. What brought your competitor into the life of underground competition? Did they have a wrestling background like El Super Hombre and Snake Pitt? Or was he sick of delivering Chinese food like The Rising Sun? Tell us why Rock Newman would look to track them down, or how they somehow found the Legendary Fighting Federation.

Your Size and Stature.

Is the Competitor larger than life like the Big Shot with a physique that speaks for itself, or is he your average Mark, like the Shark looking to make a name for himself in the LFF? Tell us about the build of your competitor.

Look and entrance

What does the ring gear look like? The mask, the tights, the pads, every little detail. What is the entrance like, is it simple and to the point like the Classic Competitor Scott Prime, or did you come straight from the ER like the Wreck?

Your Skills in the Ring.

Is your competitor a Power House like El Hombre Super Hombre, a scrappy little fighter like the Masked Llama, maybe they are a vicious like Snake Pitt? What moves do they use and what is their fighting style like?

What are their Finishes?

Nothing sets a Competitor apart like their big FINISH! Please describe the moves the competitor uses to end a match.

Many competitors will be featured in storylines and card art, however only One Competitor will receive a personal invitation from Rock Newman and will Join a Supershow right away. The winning creator will receive 10 extra copies of his or her competitor and will work directly with our play-test team to create a Supershow Competitor. This competition starts right now and will be closed on November 20. The winning competitor is set to debut before the years end. Competitors will be submitted via email, Facebook post, and on teamcanadaonline.ne t. We will consolidate all submissions and have a winner chosen via voting. Good luck Rookies. You'll need it.
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

A spectacle so GRAND, it can only be called The Supershow.
Super Set 4 the Knockdown is live on KS!
Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
Re: Create a Competitor Competition #3
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 07:48:53 PM »
Name: "Mr Armenia" Vick 'The Brick' Babikian

Gimmick:
Once on each of your turns, you may bury one card in your hand to make your opponent randomly bury one card in their hand, or you may bury two cards in your hand to take one card from your discard pile and add it to your hand.

Size and Stature:
Has body type/shape of Brock Lesnar, but wears a luchador mask with the Armenia flag patched on the forehead.
Blue colored mask with silver lining, Armenia flag patch on forehead.
Red wrestling pants with orange lightning stripes on the sides. Black boots shin high length.
Has a black "Yerevan Eagle" tattoo on his right arm (image to be sent separately).
He is Armenian and has light stubble on his face.
He has light brown eyes and short brown hair.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 260lbs.
Hometown: Yerevan, Armenia

Backstory:
Originally born in Armenia, he grew up wanting to be an Olympic Champion in Greco-Roman wrestling. But since he was undersized, he was constantly made fun of and didn't gain any respect from his opponents. His vision of winning Olympic gold was only a pipe dream, but he still loved wrestling. After years of struggling to make it to the top, he shifted his focus to the basic techniques of wrestling. Vick "The Brick" was always angry, was always being put down, and he got tired of being a nobody. After being picked on for years because of his skinny body, he started working out in the gym like a machine....5 hours a day, every single day. He went insane with this obsession of changing his physique...transfor ming himself from a skinny bum into a monstrous beast. He buried his old body and crafted his new body into a work of art. This is when Rock Newman saw him and instantly recognized that he had that special something, that unexplainable factor...he just had "it". His colossal stature mixed in with his athletic prowess now make his opponents cower in fear.

Competitor Skill:
Similar to Brock Lesnar where he is a powerhouse, but very agile and athletic. He now has impeccable technique and thunderous power through years of dedication in-and-out of the gym.
Power - 10
Technique - 9
Agility - 8
Strike - 6
Submission - 5
Grapple - 7

Finishers:
Strike - "Forget Me Not"
[Picture of character performing a Moonsault from the top of a cage onto his opponent]
+3 to Strike
+2 to Agility
+1 to Technique
Flip 3 cards, bury 2 cards from discard pile into your deck, and take 1 card from discard pile and add it to your hand.

Grapple - "Armenian Hammer"
[Picture of character performing the Rock Bottom]
+1 to Power
+1 to Grapple
If opponent is a male and it is your first turn of the game, this card is also a Lead.
If opponent is a female and it is not your first turn of the game, this card is also a Follow Up.
Opponent buries 3 cards from hand.

Submission - "Stay Away From Vick"
[Picture of character performing the Walls of Jericho]
+3 to Submission
When this card is in your discard pile and your opponent stops a Submission card, you may add this card to your hand.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:53:05 AM by Steve Resk »

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 08:53:12 PM »
 Name: Havok "The Canadian Assassin"

Gimmick:
When you successfully play a strike you may place a card from your discard pile on top of your deck.

Size and Stature:
6' 6" 275 lbs, his build is reminiscent of Batista but with the athleticism of Orton
Dirty Blonde with a constant 5 O'clock shadow and contacts with red cross hairs over ice blue eyes.
Has tattoos of skulls and crossbones on each bicep and scars scattered over his back and chest.
Wears black jeans with the words "Death Comes" in red lettering down the outside of both legs.
Generally is bare chested and comes to the ring with a leather biker jacket and Terminator 2 style shades.
Originally from Waterloo, Quebec but no one is really sure where he has been recently.

Backstory:
Originally a super cheerful young man from Waterloo, over the course of him and his friends competing for different
organizations he has become incredibly vicious, violent and angry. After being constantly passed over for
opportunities and watching his companions pushed into more and more dangerous and extreme matches
he finally started to snap. After seeing the wrestler that was for all intents and purposes his little sister
take a fall from the top of a ladder into the announce table that someone intentionally tampered with and
believing it killed her, he finally completely lost his mind. When people came to the back there were other wrestlers
scattered across the locker room in various states of injury and he was gone. Since then he has become an urban
legend and a boogeyman among the smaller wrestling and combat promotions. He will appear somewhere and call out
a member of the organization to severely hurt and then vanish like a ghost. And now he is here in the LFF, although this
time it seems he has no one specific as a target and is just there to inflict as much pain and destruction as possible on
anyone that dares to step into the ring. Someday his purpose will become clear, until then all the other competitors can
do is watch and wonder who will be the person he sets his sights on at the next show.

Competitor Skill:
A very powerful man, but also incredibly agile for someone his size.
Power: 9
Technique: 6
Agility: 8
Strike: 10
Submission: 5
Grapple: 7

Finishers:

Strike- "Kill Shot"
Sends the opponent into the far ropes as he propels himself off the near
ropes into a massive superkick.
+2 Agility
Your opponent buries 2 cards from hand.

Grapple- "Gory Demise"
Sets his opponent straddling the top rope, then climbs to the top turnbuckle
before planting them with a massive avalanche jackhammer
If stopped, both players overturn 2

Submission- "Silent Ending"
Surfboard Dragon Sleeper
+3 Submission
+2 Technique
You may draw 1 or pick up a strike from your discard pile
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:52:13 AM by Steve Resk »
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline keith3k

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:56:46 PM »
REVOLT

Back Story:
   Three to eleven, day in day out. Factory life was not what Keith Anthony had foreseen for his future. A new boss at his plant made work become more chaotic, the normal three to eleven had become three to three or eleven to eleven. Eight hours five to six days a week, Moving 80,000 lb machinery around was already enough and very taxing on the body. The new boss didn’t care though, he would add more work to the schedule even if no one had been able to have a lunch that day. No matter how hard Keith pushed back the boss didn’t seem to care. Keith hated his job but there was no other choice than to stay there and take it. Jobs around the area were slim and on top of that he had a wife at home and a baby on the way. After months and months of this the boss wasn’t fully satisfied with the work that had been done that day, he wanted more, as always. The boss began to scream and threaten him, this put him over the edge. He had enough of the disrespect, the threats and all of the crap. Keith controlled his anger until the boss shoved him with his hand. Keith then stood up and grabbed his new boss in a powerslam position swinging him around into a rock bottom.. Which would become known as "Rebellion".
   During his time behind bars he had a random visitor by the name of Rock Newman.
   "When your sentence is up, Ive got a job for you Keith. I saw what you did and I know its going to be pretty hard for you to find a job now. You've got a family to feed and I have a solution for you."
   "What kind of work are you talking about, why would you want me?"
   "I want you to wrestle for me. When I saw your story on the news I saw then paint you as a monster, but I didn’t see that in you. So I dug into your story and started asking questions. Apparently the guy had it coming. Everyone you worked with saw you as an inspiration. You gave them the guts to stand up for themselves, to show them they were fed up as well. You gave them the courage to revolt…I like the sound of that…You come work for me and you'll be known as "REVOLT". What do you say?"
   "No isnt an option. I have a family to feed"
Gimmick:
   Revolt is a quite methodical man. He holds his composure until hes pushed too far. His wrestling style is reflective of his personallity. During the start of a match he takes it slow picking his spots. The longer the match continues raises the chances he will burst letting all of his built up emotions out. He will then begin to run faster, hit harder and think less.
Size and Stature:
   Revolt is 6ft tall 240 pounds. His body is similar to bray wyatt with more broad shoulders.
Look and entrance:
   Revolts money mainly goes to feeding his family so ring gear isnt really an option. He wears his slip resistant boots, Dark blue work pants, dark blue factory shirt with the sleeves cut off, elbow pads and gloves.
Skills in the ring:
   Revolt is a hard hitter. The beginning of a match is slow and methodical, but as the match continues he becomes more aggressive.
Finishes:
Grapple, The rebellion: Powerslam position then swings his opponent into a rock bottom.
Strike, 3 to 3: Grabs opponent in a muay thai clinch and pulls their head down as he jumps with both knees into the face.
Submission, Clocking out: An americana Submission.        
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:54:50 AM by Steve Resk »

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 11:13:58 AM »
A True Underdog Story....

One night during the weekly showing of the L.F.F, Snakepitt and Gropar the Great were scheduled to collide but due to unforeseen circumstances that Gropar couldn't predict, He couldn't be there tonight....

Snakepitt and Rock Newman are backstage

Pitt: Listen, I didn't come here and get ready to pick someone apart for nothing, you better find someone to meet me in that Ring by the end of the night. Where's Hombre?

Newman: "On Tour"

Pitt: "Where's Big Shot? Sun? Prime? Someone has to be ready for a fight"

Newman: "Snake Snake, I am trying to tell you, its a rare deal but really you do not have ANY competition tonight, You were the main event and every other competitor already had a go tonight, We are just going to have to cut the show early and go home till tomorrow"

Pitt: "Rock your not understanding me, I WILL destroy someone tonight, I don't care if I need to pick someone from the audience, I will.....Hmm..."

Snakepitt walks out of Newman's office. Dragging a crate in front of the door so it can't be opened. Newman on the other side trying to push his way out

Newman:" Pitt you can't do that! We can get sued!"

Later on that night

Snakepitt makes his way down to the ring with a Microphone.

Pitt: "So it seems The Great and knowledgeable Gropar couldn't figure out how to pump his gas tank tonight and has left me opponent less for the evening. Thats not gonna fly, so tonight one of you lucky losers in this arena will get a shot at immortality. One of you lucky chumps will get chosen by me to come in this ring, attempt to go toe to toe with Snakepitt and ultimately get the BITE of a lifetime. But obviously no one is just going to willingly volunteer their lives to me for free....so I figured a little wager. If I,Snakepitt, wins this bout, the looser cannot sue me for any damages they may receive, you can sue the company I don't care, but I'm scotch free. But if you WIN and defeat Snakepitt, well, Lets just say... A FULL SIX FIGURE CONTRACT WITH THE L.F.F WITH AN IMMEDIATE TITLE SHOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!.... I can do that right? *chuckles*
So who thinks they have what it takes to come in this ring with the most ruthless competitor this company has ever seen? Stand on up"

Even with Snakepitts amazing offer, not a single person in the crowd stood up, no one wanted to risk their ordinary lives to stand in the ring and take a personal beating of a lifetime.

Until finally...

One fan stood up. Walked out of his seat and down the stairs to the barricade. The crowd stunned silent and the young man climbed himself over the cade, walked up the steps and under the ropes.

Standing at a Ordinary 5'9'' tall, weighing no more than 170lbs wet. Wearing White Air Force Ones, Jean shorts and a Black El Super Hombre T-shirt, Matching Hombre Hat facing backwards and even some cool Elbow bands to boot, A young man asks for a Microphone as Snakepitt looks on, with the look of a man who would love to burst out laughing but can't because of the rage building inside that someone even dared to defy him, let alone a man who looks like he would be taking his pizza order at the local pizzeria.

Man: "Snakepitt, its an honor to meet you and it would be my honor to compete with you tonight"

Pitt: " Lets start with your name and where your from, there is no need to rush into something your going to regret kid"

Man: "Having watched the Legendary Fighting Federation for almost my entire life, I learned that at the end of the day it doesn't matter what your name is or where your from, all people will remember is your legacy. I have been dreaming of this moment my entire life, thinking it was only just that; a Dream. Sure, I know this more than likely will not end good for me, not in any sort of bit, but I have seen every one of your matches since the inception and I know every weakness you have, every flaw, every trick and arsenal you own. I believe if its not a L.F.F competitor themselves, Im the man for the job to complete the single greatest upset in this history of this company."

With each word the man says, Snake bitt angers more and more

Man: "The one thing I know is that at the end of the day, everyone will remember this Underdog. So if you need to feel better about yourself and give me a name Snakepitt, give me just that, The Underdog"

No words come from Snakepitt after that, both men put down their mic's and the bell rings....

Snakepitt swiftly kicks The Underdog in the gut sending him to his knees. Snakepitt sends him between his legs and signals his Jumping Piledriver, this one was over before it started. As Snakepitt leaps in the air The Underdog swings out from under him and gets behind. The Underdog runs towards the ropes and bounces off towards his opponent, as Snakepitt turns around, The Underdog winds up and BOOM!!! EL SUPER SMASH!!!

The crowd goes wild as their fellow member did the impossible, no one has ever countered the Piledriver like that, did this man truly know every weakness Snakepitt had? Super Hombre has put away Snakepitt more times then people can count with that very move... Could this be?

Underdog lines himself up in the corner, measuring a reeling Snakepitt...runs forward and swings his leg!!! SNAKE BITE! SNAKE BITE! SNAKE BITE! The Underdog connected with Snakepitts very own move!

As Snakepitt holds his jaw in pain. Slowly getting back to his feet. The Underdog heads up to the top Rope, signally to the crowd to get up on their feet. Just then the man leaps off the top Top, eyes closed, and connects with a massive leg drop to the back of Snakepitts neck and Pitt Crashes to the ground! The Underdog grabs pits legs and flips forward Bridging his pinfall, holding Snakepitts shoulders down with every bit of weight the man could use

OneTwoThree!!!

The Ref quick counts the pinfall and this ones over!!! The Underdog stole the show!

The young man rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp, turning around to face the ring with the look of disbelief on his face, tears in his eyes. Snakepitt is in the ring fuming, he turned around and nails the Jumping Piledriver on the Referee, but when he got up and looked back up the ramp, the young man was gone.

-Backstage-

A limo pulled up next to the young man who was talking with trainers to see if he was OK. Inside was Rock Newman

Newman: " Kid I don't know what to say, what you did out their was unheard of, what can I do for you? Name it: Anything"

Underdog: "Rock meeting you is an honor in itself, but what about the offer that Snakepitt said out in the arena? I know it didn't come from you, but does it hold any ground?"

Newman: "Kid, you might not physically appear to fit into the typical L.F.F. competitor look, but you have something that all of my fighters have, maybe even more than that; Heart. Your knowledge of the sport and competition intrigues me and I'd love to see how this goes. I can't promise you a title shot, I can't promise you a Six-figure contract, but if you would do me the honor, I would love for The Underdog to continue to make history in the Legendary Fighting Federation. Get in."

The Underdog gets into the Limo as the show goes off the air...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Underdog!

Power: 5
Technique: 10
Agility: 9
Strike: 7
Submission:6
Grapple: 8

Gimmick: When you Roll Power, during the next turn you may discard 1 card to Stop a Lead, 2 cards to stop a follow up,4 cards to stop a finish, or when you bump, Your turn roll is +1 and draw 1 extra card for your turn.

-- The Underdog is a small town every day guy who doesn't nearly have the size or speed to commit to wrestling as a career, but after 1 fateful night the opportunity came and his dream came true. Underdog uses his vast knowledge of the sport and all the competitors around him to compete at an even playing field, often using his opponents very own moves against them. He puts his heart and soul on the mat each and every night. Wearing his lucky black El Super Hombre T-Shirt with Matching backwards cap. The visual on a card would be on another level of cool! It would be a dream come true to stand across the ring from the man himself! It might not have come to him right away but his goal is to eventually earn that title shot that was promised to him the night the world learned his name. The night The Underdog was stamped into history. His gimmick is a reflection of his name, when he hits his lowest point he can still come out on top like the true Underdog that he is! --

Top Rope Destiny Drop
Finish Strike

Strike +3
Agility +1

Both you and your opponent burry each others hands.
His next turn roll is +2

--The ultimate "Leap of Faith". With a 50/50 shot at scoring a 10, This card is a complete game changer, if your opponent manages to get himself out of this situation, both players start from square one but you're the one reeling on the floor! This move resembles John Cena's Top Rope Leg drop to the back of his opponents neck, only difference is when Underdog is in the air, his eyes are closed and he lets Destiny do the work!--

El Underdog Attack!
Finish Grapple

Look at your opponents hand; choose 1 Finish in his hand or discard pile, this cards gains its text.

Your opponents gimmick is blank

-- Paying respect to the man himself! This Finish commits to his style of using his opponents moves against them, while also giving him a boost against peoples gimmicks, mainly focused on being a Kryptonite against Hombre, I'm sure there are others who's gimmick being blanked can be game changing *Cough* Snakepitt *cough* This Finish resembles a High Impact Double Arm DDT, since The Underdog doesn't nearly have enough strength to do a move such as the Super Slam!--

Evening The Odds
Finish Submission

Submission +3
Power +3

When this card is in your discard, replace "Power" with "Power or Agility" in your ability

-- If an Underdog is able to even the playing field, is he still an Underdog? Giving him 2 9's and 2 8's on his finish roll doesn't necessarily mean unbeatable, but if his opponent does manage to break out of this Submission then Underdog now can use his ability for Agility as well. Nothing can be more frustrating to a player when Rolling a 9 (or 10) and still bumping or loosing the turn Roll! This Finish resembles Beckly Lynch's "Disarm her" a pretty simple yet extremely effective type of Arm bar that Underdog loves to hold with one arm while starting up a "Yes!" Chant with the other! --
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:49:04 PM by Steve Resk »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline maaaddenman

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 06:21:07 AM »
The medieval prankster

Snake Pitt and EDM are in the locker room. Snake Pitt is enjoying a hot dog and vanilla milkshake while EDM is holding a boombox and shaking his head to the beat.

EDM: Yo Pitt! What the hell is that in the corner?

Snake Pitt (looking around): What are you talking about, there is nothing in this room.

EDM: Dude, its like a portal or something. Right there!!! *pointing*

Snake Pitt looks where he is pointing but there is nothing to see.

SP: Listen Ed, we don't have to go through this again. You are hallucinating like usual...

EDM: Nah man, seriously. Its like swirling anx changing and...what the F%#^ something is coming out of it!

SP: okay ill bite...what is it?

EDM: its like a knight and shining armor man! So cool!

SP: haha your an idiot, Ed! Listening to you is ...

EDM interrupts abruptly

EDM: dude hes going nuts now, running around breaking crap! Control him!!!

SP: listen man if you cant relax then grab your boombox and get out...

As he is saying boombox he turns around with EDM and points to it. The boombox is gone...awkward silence until you can hear the faint beat coming from outside the door. Pitt opens the door and the boombox is sitting right outside the door.

SP: okay how did you do that?

EDM: do what? He grabbed it!

SP: who grabbed it?

EDM: the knight man! Hes some sort of like...medieval prankster or something. 

SP: You are tripping bro, just get out!

EDM quietly walks out with his head down before grabbing his boombox in the hall. Snake Pitt mumbles to himself...

SP: what a lunatic...at least I can get back to my snack in peace.

Snake Pitt looks down and sees just a hot dog roll, no hot dog. Confused he takes a sip of the milkshake, makes a disgusted face and opens the top. Inside the milkshake is the hot dog wedged into the middle. He can hear clamoring from what sounds like suit of armor and distinct laughing coming from the behind the door. He runs, opens the door and looks both ways. No sign of life.

Snake Pitt: What the hell...

Pitt turns back around and inside his locker room now is a knights helmet in the place of the hot dog bun and milkshake.

Snake Pitt: What the hell is going on man...EDM put something in my drink again?

Medieval Prankster
When you roll technique look at your opponents hand and bury a card of your choice. When you roll power your opponent may draw a card

Tech 10
Agil 9
Submission 8
Strike 7
Grapple 6
Power 5

Got your nose!
Finish Strike
Strike +2
For the rest of the game when your opponent draws a card for your ability, he must also discard a card.

Joking Hazard
Finish Submission
Submission +2
Look at your opponents hand and switch up to 3 cards in his hand with cards in his discard pile.

The Perfect Prank
Finish Grapple
You may Chose a Finish in your opponents discard pile and add the text onto this card. If you do not Grapple +3
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:55:39 AM by Steve Resk »

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 06:17:13 PM »
Pollo Enmascarada

Pollo Enmascarada is widely known in the XCW having huge matches people would

die to watch. Then soon later making a huge debut in the LFF at Gen Con going 5-0 everyone

was so surprised by this new comer(especially for being a chicken), but soon after disappeared

only to have one other main event. Since then Pollo Enmascarada has been taking a rest and

going back to his home town and learning a few new tricks in his psychic abilities. Now that he

is rested and stronger than ever he is ready to return to the LFF and live up to the name he has

created before, and looking for a permanent spot in the LFF. Pollo Enmascarada may be a little

shorter than average, but makes up for it in brutal strength and very big feathers.

Pollo Enmascarada looks like your average person in no way what’s so ever. He

normally wears a loin cloth type of piece covered in chicken feathers, with gauntlets of pure

chicken feathers, while the rest of the body there is nothing but showing his pale skin. Then

mask with golden wings over the eyes, a slightly darker shade of yellow tassels, and a black V

shaped stripe over the forehead to tip of the nose forming a beak. Entering with his arms flapping

like wings doing flips and summersaults all over the place putting confused looks on everyone’s

face that gets in the ring with him.

His gimmick is very different than most wrestlers. Pollo Enmascarada uses his psychic

abilities to his advantage and confusing his opponents. Whenever any stop is hit Pollo

Enmascarada then looks at anyone’s hand then takes a stop card from the discard pile.

With Pollo Enmascarada’s gimmick he also has a different set of skills. He primarily

uses his power and agility to swing opponents around. Power of 10, Technique of 5, Agility of

8, Strike of 7, Submission of 6, and finally a Grapple of 9.

Pollo Enmascarada’s finishers only involve a little bit of psychic abilities. His Strike

finisher is when he goes into his opponents mind and gives them a very painful headache so

badly the fall to the ground without them needing to be touched called the Mind Bender. When

doing this he gets to look at the top 6 cards of his deck and rearrange them in any order

giving his Agility and Grapple skills +1. He also gives his opponents a Flying Chicken Wing

getting on the top rope and jumping onto his opponents spreading his arms like a bird taking

flight. This makes Pollo Enmascarada’s opponents unable to stop this from happening

whenever you roll 9 or more on you turn roll, but unfortunately at the same time you are

unable to play the finisher if u roll a 5,6,or7 for turn roll. At the same time gives him -1 to

Power, +1 Agility, and +2 Strike giving him no 10 stat but four 9 stats. Thirdly using a

finisher called Back for More. After being knocked around so much he just does not stop he will

repeatedly get back up till every ounce of strength is used. When used this causes you to get +0

to all stats and whenever any players finish is stopped or kicked out of (except this one) you

may pull this out of you discard pile and put it in you hand.

Submitted by Alex Mitchell
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:51:13 AM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
  • Because I'm Aweeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
Inferno (Real name, Rhiannon Marshal.)

Gimmick: When you successfully play a maneuver, both players discard a card. (basically the hands are "burning away" ).

Backstory: Growing up, Rhiannon was always picked on in school. She was always bigger than the other girls, and in fact, she was bigger than most of the male's too. The problem with this was that Rhiannon quickly developed a very bad temper. A human can only take so much picking on before they snap. Because of her temper, she was always getting into fights (9 times out of 10, winning said fights, but that's beside the point). This caused her to be suspended VERY often from school, and on three occassions, she was even expelled (one time, she broke a girl's arm).

Her family, determined for her to get an education,even gave up everything to move to another city and try to get her a fresh start, however, it did not work. This caused a divide between her and her family, and she ended up getting abandoned by them while she was still in high school. They felt she was a lost cause.

She spent the next few months homeless, resorting to petty theft and so forth to survive. Eventually she found a group of orphans, and fell in with them, wanting to protect them. Over the next few years she would pick up odd jobs, just to feed and shelter her new group of friends (mainly in hotels and the like), never letting anyone know who she really was. However, most of these jobs ended up with her being fired, because as much as she tried to run away from it, she still had that fiery temper. 

It was then she realized her back was against the wall. She needed to find a way to channel her anger, or she would never be able to live a normal life. She sought out someone to help her channel her anger, and she ended up finding a back-alley Gym. It was run by a man known only as "Mace", and he trained her. He also introduced her to something akin to a fight-club, where she could pummel people, and get paid for it if she won. She did this for a few months, building up not only a reputation, but a bit of a bank account. However, she was not enjoying hurting people that badly. Mace understood, and handed her a flyer. On the flyer were the letters "L-F-L". Mace thought that she might enjoy being a part of the LFL. He told her to seek it out, and, with a smile, hugged her and sent her off. He had become somewhat of a father figure to her over the years (she was 23 now)

Look and Stature:
5'11, muscular, somewhat of a cross between Dana Brooke and Beth Phoenix. She has several tattoos, the most noticeable ones being a flame going down her right thigh, and a dragon coiled around her left arm and breathing fire onto the back of her left hand. Jet black hair, with red streaks in it that goes down to her shoulders. Both of her ears are pierced multiple times, and, while her ring gear covers it up, her navel is also pierced. Her natural eye color is icy blue, but she almost always wears red contacts to match her fiery temper.

Ring Gear/Entrance:
Inferno wears a one piece outfit (like Natalya, Beth, etc). It is a dark red in color, with some black, Matches her hair. The left arm sleeve is nonexistant, as is the right leg sleeve. She is proud of those two tattoos, and shows them off. The knee and elbow pads, which are black in color, with flames on them,and are on the outside of her outfit. Her boots are also black, with red flames going up the sides. They go up to about her shin.

As for her entrance herself, on the titantron, her name appears in the middle of flames on the top and bottom and sides of the screen. As she walks down the ramp the sides of the ramp catch fire as she walks by (of course it could just be CG fire for safety reasons). During special BIG matches, the fire extends to the stage.

Skills in the Ring:

Inferno is incredibly strong. She is far mroe likely to knock you out than to tap you out, however she has very good psychology in the ring, and tends to focus on one or two areas of the body with her moves. Everything she does comes off as brutal looking, even if it's not actually that damaging.

Power: 10
Technique: 8
Agility: 6
Strike: 9
Submission: 5
Grapple: 7

Finishers:

Blazing Phoenix - Top Rope Metora (She leaps form the top rope striking both of the opponents shoulders with both her knees simultaneously, driving them down to the mat. Hard.)
Strike
+2 Agility
+1 Technique
Both players discard their hands.

Burnout - Inferno throws her opponent backwards over her head, generally dropping them onto the top rope, and when they bounce off the rope she grabs them from behind, lifts them, in an electric chair, turns and slams them face first into the mat.)
Grapple
+2 Grapple
+1 Submission
Both players flip cards equal to the finish roll.

Quelling Flames - (Straightjacket Choke hold, however Inferno presses a knee into the back of her opponent to add to the pressure)
+3 Submission
+1 Technique
Both Players bury cards from their discard pile equal to the number of cards in their hand.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:48:29 PM by Steve Resk »
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 04:50:29 AM »
Here, at long last, is my entry in the SuperShow Competitor contest!!  Hope you enjoy!!

Name: Mr. PoppinTwist
Height- 6ft
Weight- 275lbs
Description: Mr. PoppinTwist is of medium build. He has short brown hair, kept a bit longer on top, and has a goatee. He wears black Oakley-style sunglasses, black tank top, blue jean shorts and nike air sneakers. He also wears his signature shirt over top...a white Hawaiian shirt, left open, with various mulit-colored balloon animals printed on it.

Stats:
Power - 6
Technique - 9
Agility - 7
Strike - 5
Submission - 10
Grapple - 8

When you have more than 6 cards in your hand, gain a +2 to Grapple skill

Finisher Cards:

Twist & Pop (Airplane Spin into Emerald Fusion) -  draw 4 cards (grapple)
Balloon Bender (Texas Cloverleaf) - When played, get a +2 to submission roll (submission)
PoppinTwist Plunge (Fist Drop from the top rope) - draw 2 cards (strike)

Origin: Simply put, the man who would become Mr. PoppinTwist had NO intention of climbing into a wrestling ring...even though he's been a fan since he was a child. An avid fan, high school track athlete and life long performer was content to watch the action from the crowd, but a chance meeting and a unique skill would set him in to a world he could only dream about. See, Mr. PoppinTwist is a balloon artist...a balloon-based entertainer whose work brings joy to audiences anywhere. Starting as a nobody, PoppinTwist worked his way up to becoming a must-have entertainer...and after working parties for a few choice clients, was able to parlay that success into performing for the crowd at LFF events. He quickly became friendly with fan and workers alike, but this move, though a great one for him, brought him into direct competition with Merlin Von Berlin. See...PoppinTwist was such a hit on a regular basis that he would attract all the attention in between matches and with that attention came gratuities....and people just weren't headed over for Von Berlin's pretzels anymore. Finally, Von Berlin's seething jealousy pushed him over the edge and he attacked PoppinTwist, who he called an "upstart" entertainer and thief. Things could have gone very badly for the balloon artist if not for the timely intervention by Rage...who came to his aid! Rage offered to train him to allow for a more fair fight against Von Berlin. In exchange, PoppinTwist offered to make a full size balloon Rage, in his honor! :-) And a new LFF superstar was born!!!

Submitted by Derek mutterspaw
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:08:00 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 06:09:17 AM »
Entrance attire
Purple Flair style robe. With black lighting bolts outlined in gold. On the back in old english written in gold it says The Natural Success.

Wrestling attire

Black boots with purple laces.

Purple long tights with with golden lightning bolts. On the waistline two gold SS. One the back of the tights on the butt it says The Natural Success written in gold.

Wrist tape black on both hands. Purple armband around the left bicep.

Physical appearance

6 feet 2 inches
225lbs
Black hair & black goatee. Brown eyes tanned. Muscle build of John Morrison.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 08:57:51 AM »
First run at Prototypes for the Create a Competitor Competition are up!

This is exciting! Thanks Steve and SRG team!

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 09:23:48 AM »
First run at Prototypes for the Create a Competitor Competition are up!

I'm super excited to see what you guys come up with for these guys!
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
  • Because I'm Aweeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 10:16:07 AM »
The ones that are up so far look great! Can't wait to see the rest!
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 04:48:15 AM »
Hey,

Excited to finally submit this!

Name: Lemmy Adam

Gimmick: Lemmy Adam coined the term "Unprofessional Wrestling." He thinks your gimmick sucks, and he will mock it ruthlessly. Lemmy comes out wearing temporary tattoos to whatever theme song he is feeling like when it's his time to perform. If his cocky smirk doesn't get under your skin, then his trash talking will. He knows he's smarter than you, and he'll use that to piss you off.

Lemmy Adam dropped out of medical school to become a pro wrestler. He got his break as a referee in the Chicago promotion: XCW. One fateful match, a competitor pushed him too far. Instead of calling for the DQ, Lemmy struck back and left the competitor out cold. This sparked a feud that would show that Lemmy could hold his own with some of the best competitors in the world. In Lemmy's first XCW PPV, he won the X-Rated Championship in a tournament, defeating the likes of El Blanco Diablo and an LFF representative. This certainly caught Newman's attention. In subsequent events, Lemmy would successfully defend his title against Rob Graves and the legendary Cactus Sac. Though still relatively young, Lemmy was the only competitor to beat the reigning LFF champion in the recent championship tournament in August.

Lemmy Adam stands a 6'0" and weighs 177 pounds. He's built like a cruiserweight, but does not fight like one. Instead of beating his opponents with high flying offense, he's a brawler. Quick strikes and high impact grapples catch his opponents off guard.  Thanks to his referee experience, he can bend the rules and get away with it. This comes in handy when he is outmatched physically.

Lemmy has short, dark brown hair that's spiked up and a large soul patch. He enters the ring with a black shirt with the words "Unprofessional Wrestling." Below that and to the right it says his name in chicken scratch. He also wears black elbow pads and black knee pads over long red tights and black boots. Once he enters the ring, he signs his shirt and hands it to his opponent or throws it in their face.

Finishers:
Grapple: Adam Bomb (Alabama Slam, sometimes onto the apron)
Submission: Lemmy Go (Octopus Hold, elbow pressing into the ribs)
Strike: Diving Spear (springboard or from the top rope)

Gimmick idea: Stolen finisher- When you stop a finisher, use the effects granted by that finisher card. Roll modifiers are added to the next turn roll.

Grapple - 10
Strike - 9
Submission - 8
Power - 7
Agility - 6
Technique - 5

Play it forward!

--
Spencer Harstead
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:09:29 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 09:08:58 AM »
The Man from I.T.

Backstory – Your typical scrawny nerd growing up. He lived his life in front of a keyboard. After yet another frustrating day of being picked on in school he found the answer in one of his classic comic books.  An advertisement for Charles Atlas changed him forever. The company was long since gone but the internet provided all he needed as always. Countless hours pumping iron and a post high school growth spurt provided the results. He still needed an outlet to payback all those years of frustration. Enter LFF!

Size & stature – 6’3” 265lbs Big, strong, and powerful!
Look & entrance – in the ring its black pants and black boots as it is part of his “Geek squad” look entrance ensemble. White short sleeve button down shirt, black tie, black glasses, and a laptop complete the computer geek look. The glasses are tossed while entering followed by snapping the laptop in half. Finishing with ripping off the shirt and tie.
Skills in the ring – Relies on his power and striking. Technique and agility are his weak spots
Gimmick – He is always hacking into competitor’s data. On a technique roll look at opponent’s hand and bury a card of your choice. Turning his weakest skill into an advantage!

Finishing moves –
​Re-boot – Strike
​The Firewall – Submission, nothing gets through the firewall!
​Ctrl-Alt-Delete! - Grapple

John Bronson
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:10:08 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Caowens77

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 03:49:48 PM »
NOMAD

Backstory: No one knows this massive brawlers real name, but they've seen the effects of getting on his bad side. A big biker with a mean streak. He holds no allegiance to anyone & for the right amount of money he'll beat down whoever you ask him to. He was booted out of his former MC for beating down the President & has since travelled around the US performing in strongman competitions, lifting weights & taking the odd job. He stumbled into the wrestling life & found out he enjoyed getting paid to beat on people & show off his power in the ring. He's travelled the independent circuit for a couple of years now & has set his sights on LFF.

Size & Stature: 6'5" 295lbs muscular, but with a slight gut.
Look & Entrance:  He rides down to the ring on a custom Harley-Davidson Trike, black with blue flames. He has long dark hair. Beard & mustache with the goatee section a bit longer than the rest of his beard. He doesn't really use ring gear. He comes out with a dirty pair of blue jeans, his chain hanging to the side, a black leather vest with various biker patches sewn on to it, the main patch on the back is a long road with a single biker riding along it, black leather bracers on his wrists, sunglasses & no shirt. Tattoos cover his arms, back & chest.
Gimmick: Once per turn if your opponent plays a STOP card you may discard 3 cards to continue your turn.

Finishes:
Strike- Kick Start: running boot to the head
Grapple- Broken Wings: high angle pedigree
Submission- Knucklehead: rear choke w/ head punches

Strike: 9
Submission: 6
Power: 10
Agility: 7
Technique: 5
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:14:05 PM by Steve Resk »

Offline Mic Riot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 11:16:23 AM »
As we always need more Females in the LFF, here is my entry to the create a comp. Note i left the name of the Fallen wrestler blank so if you want to tie her story in with another character in the SRG universe you can.

Name;
Gia de los Muertos.

Stat
Power 5
Tech 10
Agility 8
Strike 6
Sub 7
Grapple 8

Gimmick:
When you you lost the turn roll you next turn roll is +1
When you stop a move using a grapple card draw a card

Death Lock (submission)
+1 for each card in play with the word Lock in the name
Take one stop card from you discard pile and add it to your hand.

Swan Song (Swanton dive) Strike

+4 to power
Search you deck or discard pile for any to cards with the words hold or lock in the name and add them to you hand.
If you opponent kicks out get +2 to you next turn roll.

Hold on Tight (Sliced bread) grapple
+2 Agility
+3 to power
If your opponent stop this card return it to you hand.

Female

Look

Face paint: Sugar Skull makeup
Ring Gear: Dead Senorita ring gear costume
Height: 5'8
Build: Athletic
Birthplace Mexico

Fight Style: Classic Lucha, with a strong focus on counters and reverses.

Back story.
While not much is known about Gia, she is never seen without her face paint.
Rumor has it that she is in fact cursed and can not remove the face paint.
As the story is told Gia and a bunch of friends we partying on Dia de los Muertos, being young and naive the group decided to go drink in a graveyard. They came across a tombstone that had a Lucha mask and bottle of tequila place on top, little did they know this had been left to honor a fallen Lucha legend (insert name here) who had died in ring during his 5000th and final match. Gia's friends dare her to drink the tequila, being game she took a large swig and the next thing she knows she is waking up in the grave yard alone.
Confused she started to make her way home, as she was walking she came across 2 shady characters, as she past them one of the men tried to grab her, with out think she arm dragged the guy to the pavement, his friend charged and instinct kick in and she flipped him with a hurricanrana. The men were shocked and fled, Gia didn't understand what had happened and continued home, once there she tried to wash the face paint of her face but to no she couldn't, freaking out she returned to the graveyard to see if she could find some answers.
When she got back to the graveyard she found an old man at the tombstone where she had been the night before, he told him of (insert name here) legend, about how he had been a great wrestler able to counter almost any hold and about his final match and how he had died in the ring before he could finish his 5000th match. Gia told the man about what had happened the night before and with the attackers and not being able to remove her face paint, the man explain that because she and drunk the tequila that was there to honor him, that she had been cursed to complete his journey and finish 5000 matches only then will she be free. From that day Gia has been travelling the world taking on all comers, focused on getting to than 5000 mark and that is what has brought her to the LFF.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:15:45 PM by Steve Resk »

Offline Mic Riot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
Sorry for the double post folks, I'd emailed it to Steve before posting it. Also I noticed in the email seen Steve there were 2 grapple finishers, have changed one to a strike finish.
Thanks
Iain

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 12:09:44 AM »
ARCHIMEDES ARBOGAST: P9 T10 A6 St7 Su5 G8

When your turn roll is Technique, if you would lose, bump instead. Your breakout rolls of Technique always escape.

28: Eureka!  (Finish Strike)

If played after a bump, this card is also a lead. Draw 1 card.

29: Muscle Mathematics (Finish Grapple)

+2 Grapple. If you have a Strike card in play, +2 Strike. If you have a Submission card in play, +2 Submission.

30: The Syracuse Screw (Finish Submission)

+3 Strike +5 Submission If your opponent rolls their highest skill to breakout they escape. Every time your opponent rolls for a breakout roll, they bury a card.

Archimedes Arbogast, the Mathemagician, Master of Muscle Mathematics, has come to the LFF to apply the calculus of pain to his ignorant opposition. An adjunct mathematics professor and self-proclaimed gifted child, Archimedes wrestles to explore the limits of muscle mathematics, and brainless slobs getting hurt is just part of the equation.

Description: Archimedes Arbogast is a musclebound black man, tall and chiseled. Think Terry Crews. He wears a white mask with a gold or bright blue laurel design, and white pantsu with a matching laurel design. When entering the ring he wears a graduation hat. Archimedes is a light heel, not actively a cheater or sadist, but arrogant enough to make the fans love to hate him.

Joe canning
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:17:22 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 07:33:31 AM »

La Brujita

La Brujita’s past is enshrouded in mystery. Little is known about her background and she takes great pains to keep her identity secret. When asked why, she admits that it makes her matches more fun for the crowd - on any given night, they never know if she’s playing the role of hero or heel when she takes the ring.

Though she maintains privacy, she’s quite verbal about her goals in the LFF. She intends to be champ and use her fame to encourage young women to become Luchadoras.

Fighting Style
La Brujita mixes traditional lucha libre with Capoeira, making it very hard to anticipate her moves. She is constantly in motion during a match and her opponents find it difficult to land a hand on her while she dances around.

Size and Stature
La Brujita, “The Little Witch”, is smaller than most female wresters. Opponents are surprised to see someone so small enter into a ring and they often become overconfident. They soon learn that La Brujita’s agility and striking speed make her a formidable foe.

Look and Entrance
Lightning and sound effects turn the inside of an area into a severe thunderstorm. Above the rumbling bass of thunder, a shrill cackle announces La Brujita’s arrival. She walks to the ring with a black cat in her arms, which she gives to her manager before the match begins.

She wears a black costume with a purple mask. When entering the venue, she also dons a black cape that is green on the inside. (Her color scheme pulls from Disney’s Malificent).

Gimmick
La Brujita’s gimmick reflects how hard it is for opponents to get a grip on her: Whenever La Brujita loses a turn roll by one, she adds one to her roll to force a bump.

Finishing Moves

The Hex (Strike)
Speed and quickness allow La Brujita to deliver a particularly painful Dragon Whip Kick.

Witching Hour (Grapple)
La Brujita puts her opponent to sleep with a sleeper hold.

Shadow Spell (Submission)
La Brujita painfully takes away her opponents vision by using her arm to cover his/her eyes during a crossfire chickenwing.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:12:06 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 07:35:02 AM »
Shauna MacGuane

Shauna grew up a tomboy, constantly wrestling with her three brothers. The four siblings dreamed of entering the professional wrestling world but for all but one of them, the dream faded as they grew. Only Tommy MacGuane made it to the LFF, only to tear his ACL during his first match. To honor her brother, feisty Shauna decided to train hard and carry on the dream.

Fighting Style
Shauna can take a punch and give one back twice as hard. She relies on raw power and strikes to win matches. Her fighting style takes a lot from the UFC but stays true to American style wrestling.

Size and Stature
Shauna is average in comparison to other female wrestlers. She's also stronger than most, as any can see when she flexes her biceps for the crowds.

Look and Entrance
Entering the arena with music from Irish rock bands like The Pogues or Flogging Molly or The Dropkick Murphys. She likes to get the crowd amped up, getting them to sing the songs as the jumbotron displays the lyrics.

Her costume honors her heritage by incorporating the Irish flag. She wears green leggings with a white side stripe and an orange athletic top.

Gimmick
When winning a turn roll, Shauna may either draw a card as normal or search her deck for any Strike card and put it into her hand. She then reshuffles the deck.

Finishing Moves

The Shillelagh (Strike)
Sometimes called the Irish Hammer, Shauna bounces her opponent off the ropes and launches herself from the opposite ropes, using the momentum to deliver a two-fisted strike similar to the Polish Hammer. She then pins her downed foe.

Wailing Banshee (Grapple)
Leaping from the highest point in the ring, Shauna screams in rage as she delivers a splash on her opponent, grabbing the leg to force a pin.

Shamrock Lock (Submission)
Shauna puts her opponent into her version of a bridged figure four leg lock.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:16:36 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
 I am a Navy Veteran, thank you for supporting me and my game habit.  Anyway, as far as a competitor, FRX (Father X), wears a Priest habit (Black shirt (muscle), and a Priest collar, finishers are Cruicplex (Like a Razors Edge) - Grapple, Smack with Good Book - Strike (Like smack with trash can, but using the "Good Book"), and Cruiciwing - Submission (Like a double arm chicken wing)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:29:13 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 06:30:03 PM »
Additional info for The Phantasm:

The Phantasm

Gimmick: When you roll your lowest skill for your turn roll, any card your Opponent plays this turn has its text box blanked for this turn, except against a Finish you play.

Backstory: No one knows where The Phantasm comes from.  Even outside the ring,
he is always seen with his hypnotic mask on.  He doesn't speak, and we don't
know if it's because he can't, or he chooses not to.  A true enigma, he appears
and disappears as mysteriously as his namesake.

Size and Stature: 6'0", well built but not over the top.

Look and entrance: Briefs, knee pads, elbow pads, fingerless gloves, and boots - all black.  Full head-covering mask/hood, with a hypnotic spiral design on the front.  Entrance is from the dark, with eerie music.

Skills:
   Power: 6
   Technique: 7
   Agility: 10
   Strike: 5
   Submission: 9

He relies on his Agility, Grapple, and Submission, like a Phantasm from our nightmares...

Finishes:
   Submission - The Dark Strangler
      As he applies The Dark Strangler, his Opponent gets weaker and weaker!
      Your Opponent's 2nd breakout roll is -1, and their 3rd breakout roll is -2.

Grapple - The Icy Grip
      In The Phantasm's Icy Grip is a place you don't want to be!
      +1 to Grapple
      Randomly bury 2 cards in your Opponent's hand.

Strike - From the Beyond
      It seems to come from nowhere!
      +2 to Strike
      Take 2 Strike cards from your discard pile and add them to your hand.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:52:22 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 04:33:51 PM »
The artwork for 3 very last minute Entries remain, and will be posted by tomorrow night! Good Luck to everyone who entered.

These are looking great! Can't wait to see the results, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 12:16:44 PM »
http://www.srguniverse.com/blog/2016/11/24/hjo40gcuyrlsuyufvymyhblvfh3x8f

Round 1 is up for the Create a Competitor Competition. Cast your vote to see who advances
#NATEHATESME