Author Topic: QCA Classic Tournament  (Read 739 times)

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
QCA Classic Tournament
« on: August 15, 2016, 02:00:27 PM »
What: Classic Format

Where:

Have Fun Collectibles
4327 Avenue of the Cities
Moline, IL 61265

When: Sunday, September 4th, 2:00 pm local time (we will be there earlier for matches to help some catch up on rules)

Prizes: TBD. Probably a bunch of random stuff haha. We don't have a local manager, which is fine since Virtual won't be apart of the tournaments for a bit.

Now I know a lot see classic format and question this, we are running this tournament to help newer players become acclimated to Raw Deal as most have little to no experience, especially with Virtual. We hope to slowly bring everyone along to start introducing Virtual...but that's for another time.

Yes a lot of the details are still TBD, but I will update as we have the facts settled. If any out of towners plan to come, please let me know ASAP so we have a good estimate for whatever venue we choose.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:16:44 PM by niiiiick »

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
Re: QCA Classic Tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »
Have a tentative location and time, still subject to change
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:01:32 PM by niiiiick »

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-9
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:59:27 PM »
If anyone does plan to attend this and are online here often please message me. I am really wanting to get a steady group and decent prize support for everyone. I have some ideas that I think would work great. I am also going to try to effectively run tournaments at the least once a month. Everything can be ironed out once I know how many players are wanting to play in a local tournament scene.
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 06:40:22 PM »
Hey all, for any potential out of towners that may wanna come and play, Have Fun Collectibles will host any and all of our tournaments, but they only request everyone buys at least 1 thing. Doesn't really matter what, just something whether it be a snack, pop, comic, etc.

We are also hoping to do videos similar to JaZ's group for everyone to enjoy!