Author Topic: Whats your final Superstar Value?  (Read 434 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Whats your final Superstar Value?
« on: June 13, 2016, 11:05:29 AM »
If I play Product Endorsements on my opponent, and then he drops The WWE World Heavyweight title, Canceling my Reduction and giving him back +4 on top of it.

If I then resolve my Pre-match and get rid of his title, What will be his final SSV? My guess is whatever his original SSV is getting rid of the -4 with the title belt, But I want to just clarify
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your final Superstar Value?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 02:23:16 PM »
Your guess is wrong. His final SSV will be whatever Product Endorsements TB reduced it to, assuming no other modifiers. When the WWE World Heavyweight Title leaves the game, it stops affecting it, and Product Endorsements TB turns back on. Product Endorsements TB is a one-shot effect that doesn't recalculate, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't reapply once the World Heavyweight Title leaves the game.

In short, the Bookkeeping Rule says that you don't need to know what the game state was previously to resolve the game state now, and the game state now has Product Endorsements TB unchallenged. It has its effect.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.