Author Topic: Team WWF fantasy cards  (Read 1079 times)

Offline fadeaway

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Team WWF fantasy cards
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:58:05 PM »
I've always been keen for some way to create new combinations for deck building to encourage more creativity, but not to disrupt the overall game play. (hopefully something like that can become a promo next time). This idea was inspired by the Nexus/Spirit squad and Corners concept.

Well without much further ado, this is what I came up with:
Do let me know your thoughts  8)

Team WWF
Starting Hand Size: 5     Superstar Value: 5
Stable Superstar Ability: You may pack Stone Cold, Undertaker/Deadman, Kane, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho superstar cards in your backstage. You may pack up to one superstar specific reversal, maneuver and action in your arsenal for each of those superstars. However, you may not play them unless their respective superstar cards are revealed.
You may pack cards with both the raw and smackdown logo. You may not pack any cards with WCW, ECW or NWO logo or non-superstar specific trademark finishers.

Representing team WWF
Backstage Card
Before each of your draw segments, you may overturn one card and hide all superstar cards (other than Team WWF) and reveal one superstar card. Whenever your opponent successfully plays a 15d+ maneuver or trademark finisher, remove your revealed non Team WWF superstar card from the game, and reveal a new superstar card.
Your revealed superstar’s ability is added to Team WWF’s ability until it is hidden.
Ignore the ‘you may not play…” text on your WWE homecoming. It is considered superstar specific.
Unique      RMS logo

The future of the WWF
Pre match Allegiance
Your superstar specific cards do not take up a pre-match slot in your ring.
When packing this card, you may choose to pack The Rattlesnake, The Phenom, Big freaking machine, Your freakin’ hero or Highlight of the night superstar cards instead of Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho respectively (You may choose any number to superstars to be replaced). However, packing of superstar specific cards are not affected by this.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

Invasion 2001
Pre-match Pay-per-view event
Cannot be blanked. Can be played from ringside.
This card is considered to have all WWF, WCW and ECW logos. Can be packed regardless of superstar ability.
ACE: During any turn when your opponent plays a card, you may remove 1 D6+ card in your ring from the game, remove one hidden superstar card from the game, discard 3 cards, and overturn 3 cards to ignore a card played (including reversals), remove that card from the game, and it is considered not played. If that card was a reversal, your opponent may still attempt to reverse with another card. This ACE cannot be reversed.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     

Winner-takes-all
Cannot be blanked. Can be played from ringside. Your opponent cannot prevent you from playing this card.

When any player wins via pinfall victory, he takes his opponent's, deck, watch, mobile phone, wallet, and t-shirt. 

Disregard all texts above.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:14:38 AM by fadeaway »

Offline rachelmon

• +25/-21
  • Ryder-Lynch-Mahal
    • View Profile
Re: Team WWF fantasy cards
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 12:42:31 AM »
Winner-takes-all
Cannot be blanked. Can be played from ringside. Your opponent cannot prevent you from playing this card.

When any player wins via pinfall victory, he takes his opponent's, deck, watch, mobile phone, wallet, and t-shirt. 

Disregard all texts above.

Nice card. i will pack and marker off the "Disregard all texts above" to just troll my opponent  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Saige4444

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 07:36:20 AM »
I really like the concept but  if you want winner takes all to be a serious card it really can't be a pay per view, as Invasion is. I say make it a stip. Text cam be something along the lines of if you're about to lose the match remove one superstar card in your backstage from the game, shuffle double the printed superstar value from ringside into arsenal and end the current turn.

Offline fadeaway

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »
Oops I meant to put winner takes all as stip - anyway thats just a joke at the side. Dont really think it is a necessary card.

I thought of the "hide superstar card and shuffle" concept, but thought that it would be too similar to wrestlemania, so I added the part where you have to remove them from the game when opponent hits a big maneuver (similar to nexus). But i also hoped to go with the option where the superstar can take one for the team (hence the remove 1 6d+ card, overturn etc, and remove one ss from the game) .