Author Topic: RUMBLE RESULTS - The 10th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble  (Read 7889 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
RUMBLE RESULTS - The 10th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« on: January 05, 2016, 09:54:38 AM »
From the many, one will rise.
It's time for the 10th ANNUAL TCO ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!!! Make your selections and cross your fingers, you too might add your name this year to the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME.

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME

2007 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BATISTA (BENDER)

2008 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
THE BRITISH BULLDOG (thedemonkiller)

2009 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Randy_Trash)

2010 Online MEGA Royal Rumble Winner:
LEX LUGER (Phenominal1)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
BIG SHOW (DogTheUnemployed)

2011 Online Royal Rumble Revenge Winner:
RANDY ORTON (Anthony Lurty)

2012 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
DANIEL BRYAN (Turd Ferguson)

2013 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
RYBACK (Mitch!)

2014 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
JOHN CENA (Suicidal_Sephiroth)

2015 Online Royal Rumble Winner:
CESARO (WC Champ)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the 10th Annual TCO ROYAL RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2015:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,15160.0.html

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the EASY wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 13 POINTS. You MUST select 1-3 wrestlers. After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on power-ups (power-ups are listed below the wrestler roster).
Sign will be closed as soon as 30 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS. Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 31ST WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be otherwise I will, and you might not like it.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know this, but if you do then you are liable to make better educated selections, the link below leads to full Rumble mechanics)
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,967.0.html
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with HS4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and their save rating is 5+ if they would save at 6 (HS2 or less saves at 4+ if they would save at 6).
- A HS5 wrestler can reroll all their dice once each round. This ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a HS6-7 wrestler.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll). HS8 wrestlers get to roll 4d6, HS9+ wrestlers get to roll 3d6. If any 6s are rolled then the wrestler does not have to make a save roll! BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled. A wrestler does not make a BBB roll if they are attacked by wrestler(s) with a combined HS equal or greater than that of their own (though the wrestler being attacked can damage themself to make a BBB roll, please read full Rumble mechanics).
- HS11+ wrestlers may take extra hits when being attacked (this is bad, the higher the HS the easier it is to take extra hits).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen during the ROYAL RUMBLE. Wresters with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. RECOVERY ROLLS can only be rerolled by HS5 wrestlers. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers during the course of the Royal Rumble through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- HS0-1 wrestlers begin with 2 reroll counters. HS3, 6, and 9 wrestlers begin with 1 reroll counter.

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE ROSTER
You are allowed to spend UP TO 13 POINTS and you must select 1-3 wrestlers. Wrestlers with a legit injury, that make occasional appearances or that have been inactive for 30+ days have been omitted from the list below. Or have they...

Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS (along with it's effect) is unchanged. However a printed HS8 uses 3 dice to make a BBB roll instead of 4 if the HS8 is altered to a higher number.

FACTIONS
Some wrestlers belong to factions as listed below in the roster. A wrestler belonging to a specific faction cannot attack wrestlers of the same faction unless there are no other wrestlers to currently attack.

1PT
-Adam Rose 7/1 (Faction: The Social Outcasts)
selected -Bo Dallas 6/0 (Faction: The Social Outcasts) (Dallas starts with 3 reroll counters)
-Darren Young 7/1
-Fandango 6/1
selected -Heath Slater 5/1 (Faction: The Social Outcasts)
selected -Zack Ryder 5/0 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)

2PTS
selected -Curtis Axel 6/2 (Faction: The Social Outcasts)
selected -Kalisto 3/2
-Titus O'Neil 6/2
-Tyler Breeze 5/2

3PTS
-Adrian Neville 4/3
-Damien Sandow 6/3
-Goldust 5/2 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
-Jack Swagger 8/3
-R-Truth 7/3

4PTS
selected -Alberto Del Rio 5/4 (Faction: The League of Nations)
selected -Dean Ambrose 7/4
selected -Dolph Ziggler 6/4 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains 2 reroll counters, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected -Kevin Owens 10/4
-King Barrett 8/3 (Faction: The League of Nations) (attacks against Barrett cannot be rerolled)
-LOS MATADORES (Fernando 4/2, Diego 4/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
selected -Roman Reigns 8/4
selected -Ryback 8/3 (HS may =12 when being attacked)
-THE DUDLEY BOYZ (Buh-Buh Ray Dudley 4/2, D-Von Dudley 5/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-The Miz 7/4
selected -THE USOS (Jey Uso 7/2, Jimmy Uso 7/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)

4PTS - SURPRISE ENTRANT 2 selected
You may spend 4PTS to get a surprise entrant. YOU CAN DO THIS ONCE OR TWICE. You will get 1 random surprise entrant from a pool of 10 surprise superstars. You will not know who you have selected until you see them in the Rumble! You may allocate power-ups to your surprise entrant. Surprise entrants have point totals ranging from 0-8PTS, 50% of the pool is 4-8PTS. Guarantee: At least one 5-8PT entrant will be given away.
5PTS
selected -A.J. Styles 4/5 (Faction: The Bullet Club) (Styles can ONLY be selected by a player whose name appears above in the TCO Hall of Fame, if Styles is not selected he will be added to the SURPRISE ENTRANT pool)
selected -Chris Jericho 6/5 (SV=7 vs HHH)
-Mark Henry 8/4 (HS may =15 when being attacked)
-Rusev 9/3 (Faction: The League of Nations) (SV=8 when attacking by himself, SV=4 for RECOVERY ROLLS)

6PTS
-Big Show 7/5 (HS=10 when being attacked)
selected -Brock Lesnar 9/6 (SV=7 vs HHH/Undertaker or 8 vs Rock)
selected -Kane 7/5 (HS=8 or 9 when being attacked)
-Sheamus 9/4 (Faction: The League of Nations) (SV=8 when attacking by himself, SV=5 for RECOVERY ROLLS)
selected -THE COSMIC WASTELAND (Konnor 6/2, Stardust 6/2, Viktor 6/2) (this counts as selecting 3 wrestlers)

7PTS
selected -THE NEW DAY (Big E Langston 8/2, Kofi Kingston 7/2 (Always gets to make a BBB roll using 3 dice regardless of opposing HS), Xavier Woods 6/2) (this counts as selecting 3 wrestlers)
selected -Triple H 7/7 (SV=8 vs Rock) (Storyline Injury: Power-ups cannot be allocated to HHH)

13PTS
selected -THE WYATT FAMILY (Braun Strowman 11/2, Bray Wyatt 9/4, Erick Rowan 10/2, Luke Harper 10/2, and the TEAM PLAYER power-up; Wyatt Family members cannot try to Double Team with non-Wyatt Family members) (this counts as selecting 4 wrestlers)

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a power-up you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

0PTS: SUPERSTAR OF THE DECADE
Can only be selected by a player whose name appears above in the TCO Hall of Fame. Each Hall of Fame player can select this only once. A wrestler cannot have this and LUCKIEST OF THE DRAW.
This wrestler gains your choice of 3 reroll counters or 1 DESTINY power-up. This wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #1-10!

XPTS: X+1 REROLL COUNTERS
Acts like normal reroll counters. X points spent gives this wrestler X+1 reroll counters. When buying this power-up, one or more points must be spent.

1PT: CARDIO KING (this power-up can only be allocated to a HS 3-7 wrestler )
This wrestler removes 2 hits from themself if their RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative. (Cumulative with RING GENERAL).
Note: This power-up is new. Cardio King guarantees a RECOVERY ROLL will have a positive effect instead of possibly nothing. However only roughly 1 in 5 Attack Rolls will produce a RECOVERY ROLL.

1PT: CORNERMAN
This wrestler may remove themself as a target from an Empty the Ring attack before the attack roll is made. This cannot be done if the attacker has RING GENERAL.

2PTS: DESTINY
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically. Anything CAN and WILL happen in the Royal Rumble!
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2PTS: TEAM PLAYER (this power-up is allocated to all of your wrestlers)
Your wrestlers can automatically Double Team with your other adjacent wrestlers. No declaration roll is made.
Your Double Team declaration rolls succeed on a roll of 3+ instead of 2+ or 4+.

3PTS: READY TO RUMBLE
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 (this roll cannot be rerolled). If 5-6 is rolled then this wrestler gains a READY TO RUMBLE power-up!

3PTS: RING GENERAL
Whenever this wrestler tries to Empty the Ring, the Empty the Ring attempt succeeds on a roll of 2+ instead of 3+.
This wrestler removes 1 hit from themself if their RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative.
Bonus! A Faction wrestler with this power-up loses their attack restriction.

4PTS: LUCKIEST OF THE DRAW
This wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #20-30! If more than 11 wrestlers have this power-up, then #20 is lowered by 1 for each wrestler in excess of 11.

4PTS: RUMBLE ROYALTY
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring or to any hole within the ring and MAY then be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:09:42 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline stucket

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Re: The 10th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 12:52:34 PM »
COunt me in :D. Been missing every year for this event But not this year.

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »
I know it is a bit early, lol But count me in!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 07:13:16 PM »

;)

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 09:30:05 AM »
So how does this work? Was never around for one of these before

Offline BigPimpin

• +278/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »
So how does this work? Was never around for one of these before

Neil reserves the right to change things from year to year, but here's the thread for last year's Royal Rumble.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »
2016 power-ups are posted above. Check it out. Congrats to all past TCO Royal Rumble winners, you get a bonus! Kind of.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 10:57:57 AM »
I have decided to start sign up on Tuesday instead of Monday. Main reason is I like having the roster I provide to be as up to date as possible. Makes more sense to wait until after Monday Night Raw.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:55 PM »
This will be my last post until the roster goes up tomorrow at 11am EST. I have posted a new Power-Up list above. Some power-ups have just been worded better. I have added 1 final new power-up, CARDIO KING. Also the RING GENERAL power-up has a bonus Faction effect. Factions are a new wrinkle I have added to this upcoming Royal Rumble.

FACTIONS
Some wrestlers belong to factions, this will be listed in the roster. A wrestler belonging to a specific faction cannot attack wrestlers of the same faction unless there are no other wrestlers to currently attack.

So a Faction strategy would be, there are 4 members of The League of Nations and you select 1. Your Nations Faction member could not attack the other 3 members and those 3 members could not attack your member. That is unless there are no other wrestlers to currently attack, or if a Faction member has RING GENERAL they can do what they want!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: SIGN UP OPEN! - The 10th Annual ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 09:00:47 AM »

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 09:00:56 AM »
Kevin Owens
Rumble Royalty
Luckiest of the Draw
Cornerman
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:03:07 AM by Buddha Dudley »
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 09:06:18 AM »
We're here...

The Wyatt Family
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +244/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 09:09:38 AM »
5 pts A.J. Styles
4PTS: LUCKIEST OF THE DRAW
3PTS: RING GENERAL
1PT: CARDIO KING
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:43:47 PM by Mitch! »
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 09:20:45 AM »
Chris Jericho
Ring General
Ready To Rumble
Destiny
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 09:30:34 AM »
It's a NEW DAY, yes it is!

POWER-UPS:
Team Player (Squad)
Destiny (Kofi)
Cornerman (Kofi)
Cardio King (Kofi)
(7+2+2+1+1=13)

Let's see what crazy Rumble elimation avoidance Kofi Kingston comes up with this year!  :)

CREED
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 09:44:26 AM by CreedP »
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 09:33:19 AM »
We are 1/3 filled up. 20 wrestler spots still open.

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 10:25:08 AM »
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Team Player
Destiny(Reigns)
Cornerman(Reigns)

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »
Well see if I do this right lol

Ziggler (4)
Luckiest of the Draw (4)
Ready to Rumble (3)
Cardio King (1)
Corner man (1)

If I did anything wrong, let me know!

Offline Saige4444

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 10:47:20 AM »
Brock Lesnar
Luckiest of the draw
Destiny
Corner man

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-32
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 10:49:07 AM »
SURPRISE!!!! Entrant ( 4 points)

Luckiest of the Draw (4 points)

Rumble Royalty (4 points)

Cornerman (1 point) ]/b]
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:12:47 PM by MrPeoplesTeam »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline Randy_Trash

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 10:49:18 AM »
Well I guess I'll go with.

4 pts - Ryback
0 pts - Superstar of the Decade: Destiny
3 pts - Ring General
3 pts - Ready to Rumblle
2 pts - Destiny
1 pt - Cornerman
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:06:13 PM by Randy_Trash »

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 10:58:35 AM »
SURPRISE!!!! Entrant ( 4 points)

Luckiest of the Draw (4 points)

Rumble Royalty (4 points)

Cardio King?? ?? ?? (1 point)

***Not exactly sure how cardio king works with the surprise entrant? Will that limit me from getting a good Surprise based on handsize or is this a special case where if I'm lucky enough to get a high handsize guy that he gets to use it as well***[/b]

Good point, I should have stated what would happen. CARDIO KING can only be allocated to a HS3-7 wrestler. If your wrestler does not meet this requirement then CARDIO KING will not be allocated. Please modify your power-ups if you want.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 10:59:44 AM »
16 spots filled. 14 left.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:56:13 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 11:01:10 AM »
Well I guess I'll go with.

4 pts - Ryback
0 pts - Superstar of the Decade: Destiny
3 pts - Ring General
2 pts - Ready to Rumblle
2 pts - Destiny
1 pt - Cornerman
1 pt - Reroll Counters x2

Ready to Rumble is 3pts not 2, you are currently at 14pts. Please correct your power-ups before sign up closes.

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 11:01:18 AM »
Zack Ryder-1pts
Cardio king-1pts
Destiny-2pts
Ready to rumble-3pts
Luckiest of the draw-4pts
Reels counters-2pts
what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.