Author Topic: Ring Of Honor Set By Bigwhite48  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
  • I don't got time to play these reindeer games.
    • View Profile
Ring Of Honor Set By Bigwhite48
« on: November 09, 2015, 01:17:41 PM »
Roderick Strong.
Starting Hand Size: 8
Superstar Value: 4
ROH Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns, you may discard one card and then search your Arsenal for a card with "back breaker" in the title, reveal it, put it in your hand, and shuffle. Your non-unique cards with "back breaker" in the title are F:0. You can't play more then two non-unique cards with "back breaker" in the title each turn and they cannot be reversed by hybrid reversals.

Camp Strong
Pre-Match Venue
When you have lower Fortitude, your cards with "back breaker" in the title are Chain. When you have greater Fortitude, once per turn before your Draw Segment, you may overturn 1 card and discard 1 card. If you do not, put this card in your Ringside.
ACE: During your turn, when you have no cards in hand, you may remove this card from the game, then draw # cards, where # is equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand, and discard half your hand, rounded down.
F: 0     D: 0   Unique Permanent RMS

Managed by Truth Martini (Rodrick Strong, Jay Lethal, Michael Elgin, Matt Taven, The Hoopla Hotties)
Pre-Match Manager
Your opponent's cannot prevent you from playing this card.  Cannot be blanked.
At the end of the pre-match phase, he chooses 1: he plays with his hand revealed for the first three turns of the game or allows you to search your search your Arsenal for one non-unique Action card, one Unique Reversal card, and one Superstar-specific card, reveal them, put them in your hand, and shuffle.
ACE: During his turn, when your Fortitude is at least 10 less than his, when he plays a card you may remove this card from game and then blank the text and damage of the card and end his turn.
F:0 D:0  Universally Unique Permanent. 

(ROH Logo) Triple Crown Champion.
Mid-Match Action + Action + Action.
This card requires 3 reversals to reverse instead of 2
Can only be played when you have fewer cards in hand then your opponent or have at least 10 less Fortitude.
Your opponent discards one additional card for the Chain trait.
During his turn, he may discard 3 cards from hand and remove 1 maneuver in his Ring area from the game and then put this card in your Ringside; when your Fortitude rating is higher than his, remove it from the game instead.
F:3 D:0  Unique Multi 

End of Heartache.
Mid-Match: Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher: Chain / Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, -25F and +10D and can only be played as a Counter. After damage is applied, end your turn.
As a reversal, reverse any card (even if it cannot be reversed) and end your opponent's turn.
F:50 D:15  SV:5 Unique Multi 

Sick Kick
Strike + Strike + Strike / Reversal: Action
As a maneuver, -10F, can only be play after a card with the word "back breaker" in the title and requires 3 reversals to reverse instead of 2.
As a reversal, reverse any Action. During your next turn, your first card played must have "back breaker" in the title.
F: 25     D: 15     SV: 2  Unique Multi  RMS logo

Strong's Series Of Back Breakers.
Grapple + Grapple: Chain
This card is +4D for each card with the word "back breaker" in the title
Can only be played after a successfully played card or as a Counter.
Can only be reversed from hand.  If your opponent reverse's this card he may discard 3 cards from hand; if he does not, your turn continues.
F: 6     D: 8     Unique Multi  RMS logo

A Victim, A Target
Action + Action / Reversal: Special
As an action, -10F, -5D and cannot be reversal by hybrid reversals.  Search your Arsenal for up to 1 Trademark Finisher, 1 non unique reversal, 1 card with "Back Breaker" in the title, and 1 unique card, and reveal them. Your opponent picks 1 card, and you remove that card from the game.  Put 1 of the other revealed cards in your ringside pile and the others in your hand.  Shuffle and end your turn.
As an reversal, reverses any Chain, Heat, or Multi card. All players draw three cards he discards two cards from his hand.
Do not discard for the Chain trait.
F: 25    D: 5    Unique Multi 

Strong Hold
Trademark Finisher + Submission / Reversal: Special
When you have 4 or more cards with "back breaker" in the title in your Ring, this is a Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher instead.
As a maneuver, can only be played after a Grapple maneuver or a Superstar-specific card.  Search your Arsenal for the card titled Maintain Hold, reveal it to your opponent, put it in your hand, and shuffle.  If it's the next card played this turn, it is Chain and ignore "Can only be played after..." text.
As an Reversal, reverse any card with the word "Kick" in the title.  He discard two cards.
F: 25    D: 15    Unique Multi  RMS logo

Truth Martini Interferes
Reversal: Special
Can be packed when packing Managed by Truth Martini.
Reverses any Non-Trademark Finisher card.  Shuffle up to 4 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal and draw up to 3 cards.
F: 10    D: 3    Unique

Mr.ROH
Reverse any Activated Card Effect or any card that allows your a opponent to move cards from one location to another. 
Choose one: shuffle up 2 cards from Ringside to Arsenal or draw up to 2 cards.
F: 0   D:2    Unique

A.J. Styles
Starting Hand Size: 5
Superstar Value: 5

ROH Superstar Ability:

- Working on this

The Phenomenal One
Backstage Card
- Working on this

Too Sweet Throwback (A.J Styles, Young Bucks, Bullet Club, Prince Devitt)
Pre-Match: Event

- Working on this

F: 0     D: 0   Unique

Styles Pelé Kick.
Mid-Match: Strike + High Risk. / Reversal: Special
- Working on this
F: 0     D: 0   Unique

Styles Clash
Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher
- Working on this
F: 00  D: 00  Unique

Calf Killer
Trademark Finisher + Submission / Reversal: Special

- Working on this

F: 0   D: 0  Unique

Spiral Tap

- Working on this.

Cashing Checks and Breaking Necks.

Action / Reversal: Special

- Working on this.

- If anyone could make these cards into Images, I would love to see it. :)

Credit to BigPimpin for the re-wording of the cards. - This is my first time doing this.  I would love to get a ROH Set together

Ring Of Honor Final Battle set - coming soon.

AJ Styles
Jay Lethal
Adam Cole
The Briscoe Brothers - Mark and Jay Separate and Together.
The Decade
Jimmy Jacobs
Tyler Black (Classic)
Bryan Dainelson (Classic)
Nigel McGuinness (Classic)
Eddie Edwards (Classic)
Davey Richards (Classic)
ACH
reDRagon
Young Bucks
Silas Young
Michael Elgin
Matt Taven
Michael Bennett
The Icon (Matt Hardy Remake) - Promo
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:29:13 PM by Bigwhite48 »
Was once hired and fired by Vince McMahon himself in one sitting.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: Roderick Strong.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:49:46 PM »
Is Truth Martini the Village Bicycle of RoH Managers?  That list is massive, and probably doesn't include lower end House of Truth guys like Dijak and Diesel.

The ability is solid.  He's like Big Poppa Pump but limited to 4 non-Revolution moves. 

I think he'd need his own Back Breaker card that would buff the non-unique moves in some way.

Camp Strong needs RMS.  Thanks Old Switcheroo.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if I'd put RMS on a mid-match reversal, especially one that's basically hitting at 50 regardless of what you do.

A good start though.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +118/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:51:41 PM »
Re: Truth Martini - yes. Hell, that list isn't even half of it.
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 07:12:19 PM »
I made some more changes, take a look and tell me what you think now.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 05:43:39 AM »
During your opponent's turn, he may discard 3 cards from his hand and remove 1 maneuver from his ring area from the game to remove this card from the game. When your fortitude rating is higher then your opponents this card is removed from game.

That may need some clarification.
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 07:24:46 AM »
I fixed that man. Tell me if that's any better bro.

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 07:34:25 AM »
Camp Strong needs some form of trigger that tells you when you need to discard and overturn. A suggestion:

Camp Strong
Pre-Match Venue

When you have lower Fortitude, your cards with "back breaker" in the title are Chain. When you have greater Fortitude, once per turn before your Draw Segment, you may overturn 1 card and discard 1 card. If you do not, put this card in your Ringside.

ACE: During your turn, when you have no cards in hand, you may remove this card from the game, then draw # cards, where # is equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand, and discard half your hand, rounded down.

F: 0     D: 0  
Unique
Permanent
RMS
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:05:06 AM by dilbert505 »
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 08:01:57 AM »
I like that!

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 09:31:14 AM »
Taking dilbert's card into account, I've cleaned up the English a bit so that it looks more like a Virtual card set.  Esp since you're asking for images, it helps to clean the text up a bit.

The only functional change I made was that Strong Hold needs to be at least part Submission, or it doesn't work like you want it to.  So I made it TMF+Hold+Sub added some text.

Wording wise:
-Dropped "End your opponent's turn" on reversals, since reversals do that by game rule
-Dropped "your Arsenal" after "shuffle", because it's implied that the Arsenal gets shuffled after searching.
-Dropped "considered" when you make something Chain.  
-Added "Counter" in place of "can only be played if you reversed a card and this is the first card played of your next turn" which is Virtual standard now.
-I added the discard to the chain trait addition in the mid instead of saying "3 instead of 2" so that it interacts correctly with stuff like Chain Barrier.

It may not be perfect, but it's what I could piece together in a few minutes between assignments at work.

Let me know what you think about this:

Roderick Strong.
Starting Hand Size: 8
Superstar Value: 4
ROH Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns, you may discard one card and then search your Arsenal for a card with "back breaker" in the title, reveal it, put it in your hand, and shuffle. Your non-unique cards with "back breaker" in the title are F:0. You can't play more then two non-unique cards with "back breaker" in the title each turn and they cannot be reversed by hybrid reversals.

Camp Strong
Pre-Match Venue
F: 0     D: 0   Unique Permanent RMS

Managed by Truth Martini (Rodrick Strong, Jay Lethal, Michael Elgin, Matt Taven, The Hoopla Hotties)
Pre-Match Manager
Your opponent's cannot prevent you from playing this card.  Cannot be blanked.
At the end of the pre-match phase, he chooses 1: he plays with his hand revealed for the first three turns of the game or allows you to search your search your Arsenal for one non-unique Action card, one Unique Reversal card, and one Superstar-specific card, reveal them, put them in your hand, and shuffle.
ACE: During his turn, when your Fortitude is at least 10 less than his, when he plays a card you may remove this card from game and then blank the text and damage of the card and end his turn.
F:0 D:0  Universally Unique Permanent.  

(ROH Logo) Triple Crown Champion.
Mid-Match Action + Action + Action.
This card requires 3 reversals to reverse instead of 2
Can only be played when you have fewer cards in hand then your opponent or have at least 10 less Fortitude.
Your opponent discards one additional card for the Chain trait.
During his turn, he may discard 3 cards from hand and remove 1 maneuver in his Ring area from the game and then put this card in your Ringside; when your Fortitude rating is higher than his, remove it from the game instead.
F:3 D:0  Unique Multi  

End of Heartache.
Mid-Match: Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher: Chain / Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, -25F and +10D and can only be played as a Counter. After damage is applied, end your turn.
As a reversal, reverse any card (even if it cannot be reversed) and end your opponent's turn.
F:50 D:15  SV:5 Unique Multi  

Sick Kick
Strike + Strike + Strike / Reversal: Action
As a maneuver, -10F, can only be play after a card with the word "back breaker" in the title and requires 3 reversals to reverse instead of 2.
As a reversal, reverse any Action. During your next turn, your first card played must have "back breaker" in the title.
F: 25     D: 15     SV: 2  Unique Multi  RMS logo

Strong's Series Of Back Breakers.
Grapple + Grapple: Chain
This card is +4D for each card with the word "back breaker" in the title
Can only be played after a successfully played card or as a Counter.
Can only be reversed from hand.  If your opponent reverse's this card he may discard 3 cards from hand; if he does not, your turn continues.
F: 6     D: 8     Unique Multi  RMS logo

A Victim, A Target
Action + Action / Reversal: Special
As an action, -10F, -5D and cannot be reversal by hybrid reversals.  Search your Arsenal for up to 1 Trademark Finisher, 1 non unique reversal, 1 card with "Back Breaker" in the title, and 1 unique card, and reveal them. Your opponent picks 1 card, and you remove that card from the game.  Put 1 of the other revealed cards in your ringside pile and the others in your hand.  Shuffle and end your turn.
As an reversal, reverses any Chain, Heat, or Multi card. All players draw three cards he discards two cards from his hand.
Do not discard for the Chain trait.
F: 25    D: 5    Unique Multi  

Strong Hold
Trademark Finisher + Hold / Reversal: Special
When you have 4 or more cards with "back breaker" in the title in your Ring, this is a Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher instead.
As a maneuver, can only be played after a Grapple maneuver or a Superstar-specific card.  Search your Arsenal for the card titled Maintain Hold, reveal it to your opponent, put it in your hand, and shuffle.  If it's the next card played this turn, it is Chain and ignore "Can only be played after..." text.
As an Reversal, reverse any card with the word "Kick" in the title.  He discard two cards.
F: 25    D: 15    Unique Multi  RMS logo

Truth Martini Interferes
Can be packed when packing Managed by Truth Martini.
Reverses any Non-Trademark Finisher card.  Shuffle up to 4 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal and draw up to 3 cards.
F: 10    D: 3    Unique

Mr.ROH
Reverse any Activated Card Effect or any card that allows your a opponent to move cards from one location to another.  
Choose one: shuffle up 2 cards from Ringside to Arsenal or draw up to 2 cards.
F: 0   D:2    Unique
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:37:14 AM by BigPimpin »

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 09:59:39 AM »
Thanks for all the help with this, I'm going to take the tips that BigPimpin and used those. I'll update everything later on. and I'm going to fixed the Strong Hold and make it a sub.

Yes I wanted to a hold ROH Set.

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 01:33:26 PM »
There all fixed now. :)

Offline Nick0

• +22/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Ring Of Honor Set By Bigwhite48
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 06:28:33 PM »
Nice man! the Strong Hold as TF + Hold would look great and fun xD

BTW i've made an AJ Styles long ago, its' here http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,15250.0.html if it's useful for inspiration or something :P

Offline Bigwhite48

• +0/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Ring Of Honor Set By Bigwhite48
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2015, 08:32:50 PM »
Thanks Nick, I send you a message!
I'm sorry, I haven't been working on this like I have wanted. But my job has been taking alot of my time. I hope have Styles done tomorrow and Maybe another person as well. If you have any ideas for Ability's or cards for the superstars that are listed, Please shoot me a PM and send me your ideas. You will be given credit for your input.
- Thanks people! :)