Author Topic: Revolution/Older Cards  (Read 1865 times)

Offline DDP

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Revolution/Older Cards
« on: December 27, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »
well i have a question i have not been able to find anything on this can you use revolution with older cards and also can some one give me the link or what not on the aggresion rule plz i could not find it in rule books or on the ci website thanks in advance

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution/Older Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:38 PM »
In addition to the Revolution format, the cards in Revolution are also the newest set for the game.  All Axxess and Afterburn includes all Revolution cards.

The Revolution format (only cards with the Revolution logo) includes the following rules:
1) Backlash is 6 Pre-match, 6 Mid-match, and you can only have 3 of each in the Ring.
2) Draw your starting handsize when you reveal your Superstar, THEN begin the Pre-match phase.
3) "The Aggression Rule" - if your turn ends without playing a maneuver, overturn 6 cards.  (The maneuver does not have to be successful, but it must be a legal attempt to play a maneuver)

Does that answer your questions?

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline DDP

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 08:50:51 AM »
yes thank you greed for the help

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 12:46:36 PM »
yes thank you greed for the help

I don't know if that's a shot at  Creed or a mistake, but, either way, this is getting locked.

This message was brought to you by the Wii Internet Channel.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.