Author Topic: King of Trios 2015  (Read 871 times)

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +118/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
King of Trios 2015
« on: July 02, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »
So since I already gushed about the BOLA card, I thought I'd quick talk about how awesome Chikara's King of Trios is already shaping up (and they've only announced 5 teams so far):

Bullet Club (A.J. Styles, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)
Team AAA (Aero Star, Drago and FĂ©nix)
Team Attack! (Mark Andrews, Morgan Webster and Pete Dunne)
Team bWo (Big Stevie Cool, Da Blue Guy and Hollywood Nova)
Team Fight Club: Pro (MK McKinnan, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate)

The rest of the teams might be related to the 10 'Challenge of the Immortals' teams, plus one for Killer Condron, Juke Joint, and possibly Snow Troll.

...That is a weird sentence. Oh, Chikara.

I've been wanting bWo in KoT since I started following Chikara. They're a great fit and should be really interesting to see how everything shapes up. Two months away!
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
Re: King of Trios 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 06:56:56 AM »
The bWo is going to have a very fun match or two.  I'm looking forward to that one.  It will be fun to see the Bullet Club, as well. 

I don't recognize the players for the other teams, though, but that's not a surprise, really.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline TheGreatWhiteDope

• +30/-24
  • Raw Deal Bullet Club
    • View Profile
    • World Wrestling Insanity
Re: King of Trios 2015
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »
Calling a first round match right now:

Bullet Club vs. bWo (It's just a perfect mix for the Bucks to screw around with Meanie, Stevie, and Nova)

Simon Dean enters the high-fly tourney in night 2, Meanie and Stevie enter the tag gauntlet in night 3.
AotF
"If man should decide to dabble in my affairs, then guardians must intervene. But, should I come fourth to change the face of man with you there to challenge me then I shall return with the stars to destroy all I have made. Whether man or I present the danger will not be told in the coming"