Author Topic: Gencon 2015 Grab Bags...Need Your Thoughts  (Read 890 times)

Offline kandyman

• 2006 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +4/-4
    • View Profile
Gencon 2015 Grab Bags...Need Your Thoughts
« on: May 26, 2015, 02:06:33 PM »
Not sure if this is the right place to post this as I am looking to get feedback.  If not, please redirect me with where to post.  I was thinking of doing a special raw deal grab bag at gencon this year at one of my friend's booths, and I am curious to other players' thoughts to see if there would be enough interest in this.  I was thinking of making 200 grab bags each containing 7 rares, 1 ultra rare, and 1 ss3 foil for $5.  There would also be 10 god packs(all ultra rares).  There would also be the following cards within the 200 grab bags:  2 First To Tap Match TB, Patented Rock Footstomp TB, Help's On the Way, Armageddon Is Upon Us, 2 TLC Match TB, Ric Flair Interferes, I've Got Two Words For Ya SS3, and DTA TB.  I think this would be a quality grab bag thing to do, but I am not sure if the demand is there.  Please let me know if you think this is something you would like as a player and collector.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:01:08 PM by kandyman »

Offline CRASHER

• +91/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Gencon 2015 Grab Bags...Need Your Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »
Interesting, and as someone going, I'm certainly intrigued
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
I too will be at Gen Con and would be interested, I am just not too sure how much funds I will have.

Offline KD8ESU

• +19/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 04:05:00 PM »
I like it.

It'd give players who are missing a lot of the SS3 & later stuff a chance to get our grubby hands on a few of them, and new players a better chance at an even playing fields.

Just something to add to it, make sure you give the ones running the Intro to Raw Deal (Goth) something to be able to point those players your way.
hXi