Author Topic: Old School Wrestling Match TB along with It's Showtime  (Read 733 times)

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
Old School Wrestling Match TB along with It's Showtime
« on: May 19, 2015, 11:35:47 AM »
When Old School Wrestling Match TB is in my ring area along with It's Showtime, does my opponent overturn 6 cards?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: Old School Wrestling Match TB along with It's Showtime
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »
If you're asking about when you activate It's Showtime to end your opponent's first turn of the game?  Yes, your opponent would then overturn 6 cards, since his turn ended without playing a maneuver.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline matthardynotdie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »
If you're asking about when you activate It's Showtime to end your opponent's first turn of the game?  Yes, your opponent would then overturn 6 cards, since his turn ended without playing a maneuver.

So what you are saying is that that's considered his turn too even though it's before his draw segment?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 11:46:15 AM »

So what you are saying is that that's considered his turn too even though it's before his draw segment?

Yes, the first turn of the game is considered to have started when you activate It's Showtime
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 12:02:09 PM »
There has to be a turn for Showtime to end the turn.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 03:22:03 PM »
Just to clarify with new updated card text does showtime still end the turn and i would mill 6 cards?

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »
Old School Wrestling Match - Throwback
Pre-match Stipulation
If any player's turn ends after his Draw Segment without attempting to play a maneuver, he overturns 6 cards. Turns cannot be skipped, and non-Superstar-specific cards cannot prevent an opponent from playing maneuvers.
When Back to Basics is in your Ring, your Pre-match Capacity is +3, and your opponent cannot play I'm Gonna Break You.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

No because showtime ends before draw segment...new text is after draw segment