Author Topic: Strategy Guide Errors and Updates  (Read 27963 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Strategy Guide Errors and Updates
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2021, 08:16:28 AM »
Ah yes.  That's been added, thanks.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline DebuRaito

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2021, 11:41:56 AM »
The Hurt Business and British Strong Style did not list the other SS cards that they can respectively pack via their ability. It’s usually included, for example, Bray Wyatt TB with The Fiend’s cards.

Bray Wyatt TB does not have Let Me In listed.

Cedric Alexander does not have Michinoku Driver listed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 11:54:40 AM by DebuRaito »

Offline darkdestiny91

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2021, 05:23:40 AM »
The Man is missing I Am The Man! listed

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2021, 07:08:44 AM »
These have all been fixed, thanks!

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline darkdestiny91

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2021, 08:59:05 PM »
Darren Young has Mr No Days Off listed under the PTP cards that cannot be packed if packing Managed by Bob Backlund. It should be packable since it only has his logo.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2021, 07:44:38 AM »
Thanks, I couldn't recall and guessed - wrong, it seems, haha.

This is fixed.

CREED

Offline venom58913

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2022, 02:18:19 AM »
So i clicked on Bobby Hennan and all i got was MNM instead not sure if it was on my end.

Offline DebuRaito

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2022, 05:49:00 AM »
Sid & Sin Cara’s link got merged tgt, Brain Buster wrongly listed as able to pack Double A Spinebuster TB, and pending on if Ezekiel’s Series of Body Slams is allowed to be packed by Regal & Kozlov with Ruthless Roundtable due to difference between image and text for packing exclusivity.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2022, 08:25:29 AM »
So i clicked on Bobby Hennan and all i got was MNM instead not sure if it was on my end.
Not an error. It's in the same post, scroll down.

Sid & Sin Cara’s link got merged tgt, Brain Buster wrongly listed as able to pack Double A Spinebuster TB, and pending on if Ezekiel’s Series of Body Slams is allowed to be packed by Regal & Kozlov with Ruthless Roundtable due to difference between image and text for packing exclusivity.
First two are errors that have been fixed, the text for Series of Body Slams is correct (as is the Strategy Guide), we'll update the image in the next round of Revisions.

CREED