Author Topic: Dumb, Possibly RTFC Question on Crucifix Roll-Up and Shawn Michaels' Virtual Pre  (Read 766 times)

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +118/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
The Heartbreak Kid...The Headliner... Mr. Wrestlemania
Pre-match Event
Cannot be packed by DX.
When packing this card, your Shawn Michaels-specific cards are not Cheater or Fan Favorite.
Your Pre-match Capacity is +3, and your opponent cannot play I'm Gonna Break You.
The Activated Card Effect of your Wrestlemania cannot be reversed, and when you have resolved it, draw 2 cards.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique
V1

Crucifix Roll-Up - Throwback
Mid-match Trademark Finisher
Can only be played as a Counter or after a successfully played 8D+ maneuver.  Your opponent must overturn cards until he has overturned 3 reversals.
When this card is in your Backlash and your non-Legend opponent uses a non-Superstar-specific card effect to prevent a Pinfall or shuffle cards into their Arsenal after a Pinfall, you may put this card into your Ring and then reverse that effect (even during your own turn).
During your turn when this card is in your Backlash and his Fortitude Rating is 10+, you may discard it and draw 1 card.
F: 40     D: 0     Unique     RMS logo

I am correct in believing that my opponent cannot reverse my Wrestlemania effect with Crucifix (tb) when I have The Heartbreak Kid...The Headliner... Mr. Wrestlemania in my Ring, yes? I ask only cause the wording on Crucifix is a little funky in terms of it saying it reverses 'that effect'. I possibly am just super tired right now and dumb.

Thanks!
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-32
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
Correct. Can't be stopped
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
That is why Crucifix Roll-Up TB reverses the effect, so Michaels and Last Outlaw are unaffected.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.