Author Topic: *SPOILERS* Money in The Bank  (Read 1379 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
*SPOILERS* Money in The Bank
« on: June 29, 2014, 08:05:40 PM »
Here is you're winner and the NEW WWE World Heavywieght Champion!!!  

Amazon.com

Honestly its hilarious that they posted that Poster of Summerslam SO EARLY with Cena Vs Brock right on the front. Gave it away so easy

If anyone doesn't know what i mean, please Google image "John cena brock lesnar summerslam poster"

John Cena wins and is now the Greatest champion in history of the WWE. 15 times. I personally don't care what people say, its well deserved. I just wish WWE made it better. They barely had Cena in the whole match and he won after coming in and F-U'ing the crap out of everyone in a true fashion 30 seconds of fury

Seth Rollins wins the briefcase and I feel like he will hold it for the long run. This match was actually really good (Made up for the rest of the PPV) I wouldn't be surprised if Riegns vs Rollins for the Case happens (Like Edge Vs. Kennedy) and Reigns gets it, uses it at mania

The rest of the PPV was extremely boring in my opinion, doesn't surprise me that WWE is having another PPV in only 3 weeks. Usos Vs Wyatt's for the 4th time ended the same way it always does. Paige holds her belt until AJ lee comes back or WWE hires better talent. Rusev shows his talents and why he will be the next US champion. a record breaking THREE bathroom break quality matches with Adam rose vs Damien Sandow, the Fandango Three-some and The Dusts vs Rybaxel AGAIN.

The best part of the whole PPV was the Pre-show Daniel Bryan segment...and you better BO-LIEVE that!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:19:35 PM by MrPeoplesTeam »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline LordFa9

• TCO Donor
  • +229/-252
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Profile
Re: *SPOILERS* Money in The Bank
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »
I think it's telling that Cena is picked to be the new champion, likely Dbry is going to be out for longer than expected
WARNING: The above post is highly likely to be interpreted as a complaint or a show of ingratitude towards the RDPC. Read at own risk; viewer discretion is advised.

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 08:34:04 PM »
Will Cena pass Flair?
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline LordFa9

• TCO Donor
  • +229/-252
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 08:37:18 PM »
Will Cena pass Flair?

given that Cena has likely many years ahead of him. It's likely that he will unless the status quo changes.

The only thing stopping him would be the WWE (specifically HHH) hemming and hawing about it. It'll probably happen, just not anytime soon
WARNING: The above post is highly likely to be interpreted as a complaint or a show of ingratitude towards the RDPC. Read at own risk; viewer discretion is advised.

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 08:37:31 PM »
No one should have needed Amazon to tell you Cena was going to win. The winner of this is getting fed to Lesnar at SummerSlam. So I could care less that Cena won because I'd rather have that then a short pointless Roman/Cesaro/Bray title run.

As far as the PPV I don't see why people are complaining too much. Tag Title and Divas title match were great. The first MitB match was amazing. The Rusev match was good and the Spear through the ropes was sick. Star Dust tag match was fine. Adam Rose match and Fandango match had no business being on the PPV but the roster is thin and all the good talent were in two matches so they needed a LOT of filler. To me the disappointment of the night was the main event and not because Cena won. This was the epic MitB match for the title and there were no big bumps or cool spots (besides the structure they built with the two ladders but nothing big came out of it).

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 08:41:26 PM »
To focus on the winner of the match is to undersell the match itself.  Despite the overexposure of the ladder match gimmick since the Terri Invitational Tournament back in 1999, this main event featured a spot or two that I hadn't seen before and I've seen quite a few ladder matches, although many of them in the WWE.

Sadly, Kofi was robbed, AGAIN!  

Seth Rollins needs better theme music and fast!  So do Rowan and Harper.  Those two need "creepy" or "unsettling" music.  Its like you're trying to kill their gimmick out of spite.  

LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 09:22:59 PM »
To focus on the winner of the match is to undersell the match itself.  Despite the overexposure of the ladder match gimmick since the Terri Invitational Tournament back in 1999, this main event featured a spot or two that I hadn't seen before and I've seen quite a few ladder matches, although many of them in the WWE.

Sadly, Kofi was robbed, AGAIN!  

Seth Rollins needs better theme music and fast!  So do Rowan and Harper.  Those two need "creepy" or "unsettling" music.  Its like you're trying to kill their gimmick out of spite.  

My Thoughts almost exactly, I felt it was a quality PPV. The Wyatt's music is atrocious, and kofi was certainly robbed. Going in to this match I would have never found myself pulling for Kofi, but it was just an incredible display from the guy, again. It would have been amazing to see him with the briefcase.
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

A spectacle so GRAND, it can only be called The Supershow.
Super Set 4 the Knockdown is live on KS!
Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline rocky_iwata

• +11/-20
  • Danny Dichioooooooooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 09:37:46 PM »
All I want to say is, AGAIN!?
That guy with a long lastname.....

TFC! (CLAP CLAP CLAP!)

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +7/-11
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 09:12:23 PM »
I got the network that night to watch the dissapointing show in all honesty When Kofi went for the case I was like holy crap they are finally give Kofi a chance to shine the way he was pulling on the case just made it that much more believable very disappointed that yet again we gotta deal with cent being champ again made me wanna just cancel the network because I felt that they could have done better than cena Wyatt was my pick but knew it wouldn't happen even Cesaro would have been one of my pics thinking maybe... (because I didnt know about the poster til today) Paul heyman would have to make a decision between the two turning cesaro face my favorite match of the ppv was definitely paige vs Naomi and the reason I say this is because look how stale diva matches have been for the past few years those two pulled out a lot of very good spots that impressed me
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!