Author Topic: restricted use and festus' backstage  (Read 650 times)

Offline bloop26

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
restricted use and festus' backstage
« on: December 27, 2013, 07:40:31 AM »
does restricted remove all forms of modifications? even from backstage cards?

for example, when festus modifies his maneuvers to not be able to be reversed from backlash, can the opponent restrict that modification away?

ALSO,

when can festus reveal his backstage card? is it anytime before the first turn of the game?

for example, if the opponent plays no show and swaps it for it's showtime, can i reveal my backstage card after my opponent reveals and resolves the effect for it's showtime? or must i reveal it before and therefore lose the option of going first?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: restricted use and festus' backstage
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 08:05:34 AM »
No One's Home Until the Bell is Rung!
Backstage Card
* After all Pre-match have been resolved, reveal this card.
You start the game.
Before the Draw Segment of each of your turns, choose 1: your maneuvers are +3D this turn OR your first maneuver this turn cannot be reversed from Backlash.
Unique

1) The protection granted by No One's Home Until the Bell is Rung! can be Restricted Use'd away. 
2) Festus steals the first turn after all Pre-Match phases are resolved, which is before the first turn of the game.  If the opponent has It's Showtime in his ring against Festus during the first turn of the game (which is now Festus' because of No One's Home Until the Bell is Rung!), he can activate it to end Festus' first turn before the Draw Segment. 
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.