Author Topic: Need help for mystery wrestler  (Read 658 times)

Offline bloop26

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
Need help for mystery wrestler
« on: November 21, 2013, 10:41:54 PM »
Has anyone formed mystery wrestler effectively? Cant seem to find a way to form a nice deck for him

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: Need help for mystery wrestler
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:24:59 AM »
There's a couple of ways that you can go for him, but I find that most people run him with the "ECW Package".  Because he can choose to pack the Dudley Boyz/Lance Storm/Tommy Dreamer Enforcer in his Backstage area due to his V1 card, he can then pack The House That Hardcore Built, and get all the perks therein.  So one way you could go with him that I've seen success is Foreign Objects + ECW One Night Stand.

(In theory, you could also do the same thing with the nWo Enforcer and the nWo T-Shirt TB, but I've never seen it done around here and the nWo Package is more complimentary and less "deck-theme"). 

If you're going to pop off as an ECW deck, one techniques I've seen is to reveal and choose Mankind, then with his V1 card, reveal RVD/Booker T and choose Booker (to lead the Pre-Match phase) so your starting stats are HS: 9 and SSV: 8.  Then, in your Pre-Match Phase, you play a card with an ECW logo (ECW One Night Stand for example), reveal the ECW Enforcer, and then choose Mankind and The Dudleyz as your Enforcer (HS 7, SSV: 7).  Then during the game, you would use the Dudleyz SSA to get a Foreign Object, switch to RVD and Dude Love, discard the searched-for Foreign Object, pick it up with the Dude Love SSA (assuming it's non-unique, like Chair Shot), and swing it at an opponent's grill.  With the combination of RVD and Dude Love, you can swing any non-unique non-RMS Strike or High Risk at 0F so long as you're willing to commit both SSA's to your offense, so your starting game will be set.  Then, once you're done with RVD and have higher Fortitude, use your Mystery Wrestler SSA (discard 3 cards to change Enforcers) to switch to Dude Love/Booker T to do some major dumpster diving.

There are plenty of other ways for someone running an Enforcer deck to go.  You could build a deck that centers around endless recursion and survival using guys like Matt Hardy, Booker T, and The Rock.  You could build a discard deck built around Mankind and Christian.  It's really wide-open, and with Mystery Wrestler, you have some strong cards to fall back on since you get 1 of each type of Foley card to back you.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Need help for mystery wrestler
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 08:20:19 AM »
Mankind + People's champion with the ecw package

Chicago srtreet fight + dem damn dudleyz means don't need lot of moves