Everything Else > ...the revolution will not be verified.

Increased Idiocy in The War on Drugs

(1/3) > >>

Queensryche:
Unreasonable search and/or seizure? I think so.

I hope the guy subjected to that wins his case handily and the police/doctors responsible for this travesty get fired. Those doctors should also lose their licenses for unethical conduct.

Mitch!:
I don't see how they can make a guy get out for clenching his cheeks...maybe he just needs to poop and how can they really tell anyway...its a bad call and the officers should lose their jobs for being idiots.

Queensryche:

--- Quote from: Mitch! on November 07, 2013, 10:41:18 AM ---I don't see how they can make a guy get out for clenching his cheeks...maybe he just needs to poop and how can they really tell anyway...

--- End quote ---

I was thinking along similar lines, like he was trying to hold in a massive fart.

ins9145:
This is just scary!!! If freedoms can be ignored like that, it is just unbelievable.  Then add that the hopital, that was not given consent to perform what they did, bills the guy!!! I know one thing if I ever head west again, I am going no where near New Russ... I mean New Mexico.

Queensryche:

--- Quote from: ins9145 on November 07, 2013, 01:54:03 PM ---This is just scary!!! If freedoms can be ignored like that, it is just unbelievable.  Then add that the hopital, that was not given consent to perform what they did, bills the guy!!! I know one thing if I ever head west again, I am going no where near New Russ... I mean New Mexico.

--- End quote ---

I'd expect something like this in Arizona, not New Mexico.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version