Author Topic: Wrestle Talk & Collaboration  (Read 242 times)

Offline rumpelstiltskin

• +8/-15
  • I'ma Digital Designer & a Filmmaker
    • View Profile
Wrestle Talk & Collaboration
« on: May 26, 2019, 09:07:42 AM »
Hi Guys, Been really long since i've been on this forum.

I do miss you guys and the occasional Lackey tournaments that i used to be part of...

Getting to the main event here, How many of you guys over here Run your own Wrestling related Business? i personally know Steve & his SRG Universe.

I want to start a Business of my own and i would want to do it in a way where i can contribute and promote Independent Wrestling. I want to open up a Bar/ F&B related business while collaborating with a Wrestling Concept. Run in house Wrestling shows / events / PPV Live Streamings etc...

What do you guys think about that? and how do i go about raising investments for someone who wants to start a business.

Reason i am here seeking for your thoughts and opinions is because, i value guys all, after all we are the Raw Deal Fam!
I'm FilmMaking Student, working to be a ScreenWriter, Director, Producer for TV & Film Industry. Picked Up Radio DJing, Still Learning.
Now i'm doing my Diploma in Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Journey Continues...

Offline dallasstar17

• +1/-7
  • Team X-Treme
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestle Talk & Collaboration
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 03:52:56 PM »
I am going to give you a link to a restaurant here in Tulsa Oklahoma, This is very much akin to what you are thinking about and something you could adapt to fit your personal needs.

https://www.elotetulsa.com/

Hope this helps a bit.
Dallasstar17
Oklahoma's Resident Team X-Treme Member

Offline rumpelstiltskin

• +8/-15
  • I'ma Digital Designer & a Filmmaker
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestle Talk & Collaboration
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 09:42:56 AM »
Thank you bud i appreciate it
I'm FilmMaking Student, working to be a ScreenWriter, Director, Producer for TV & Film Industry. Picked Up Radio DJing, Still Learning.
Now i'm doing my Diploma in Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Journey Continues...