Author Topic: Piper's Pit TB  (Read 882 times)

Offline bloop26

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
Piper's Pit TB
« on: July 29, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
Piper's Pit - Throwback
Pre-match Event
When this card is in your Backlash or Ring, your Roddy Piper-specific Pre-match cards can be played regardless of Back to Basics.
After all players' Pre-match phases, search your opponent’s Arsenal for up to 2 non-unique non-F: 0 cards, remove them from the game, and he shuffles; when you are the Rowdy One, you may instead look at his hand, choose 1 card, and he puts that card on the bottom of his Arsenal.l.
Your actions with 'sleeper' in the title do not count towards the number of cards played that turn.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     WCW logo     RMS logo

Just a question, if i am Rowdy one, can i search my opponent's arsenal and decide NOT to remove any cards and then look at his hand and choose 1 card for him to put on bottom of his arsenal?

thanks.

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Piper's Pit TB
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 05:33:32 AM »
No, the key word here is "may instead" so its one or the other, you cant search then change your mind

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:35:55 PM »
Jayson's right. Once you commit to the Arsenal search, you're locked in. If you fail to find, you don't get to do anything else.
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline bloop26

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:31 PM »
alright got it!