Author Topic: Sons of Legends  (Read 644 times)

Offline DebuRaito

• +21/-4
    • View Profile
Sons of Legends
« on: May 08, 2013, 07:21:49 AM »
Sons of Legends (+Priceless logo)
Backstage Card
When your opponent is a Legend, at the end of the Pre-match phase, blank 1 non-Superstar-specific Pre-match card in his Ring.
During your turn. you may hide this card and search your Arsenal for a non-Superstar specific card, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Unique RMS logo

After this card is hidden to search for a non-Superstar specific card, it the blanked card unblank?

I know bookkeeping rule states that card that leaves play do not affect the game but I'm not sure about Backstage cards. Because even if it is hidden, doesn't mean it leave play right?

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Sons of Legends
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 07:31:35 AM »
By that logic, you can't use the effect of the card in the first place because you didn't play it either!  :D

No, hiding a Backstage card with a standing effect ends the effect (unless it specifically says it works while hidden).

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline DebuRaito

• +21/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Sons of Legends
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 08:04:09 AM »
Alright thanks! Recently too much cards have the "when packing this card" text so it confuses me. Haha!