Author Topic: Regret Nothing, Fear Less  (Read 509 times)

Offline Erchmeta

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Regret Nothing, Fear Less
« on: February 13, 2013, 09:20:34 AM »
Regret Nothing, Fear Less     (John Cena logo)
Reversal: Special
Can only be played after a successfully played maneuver, that maneuver is blank until the end of the turn and deals no damage.  You may remove any number of cards in your Ringside from the game and then remove any other card in your opponent's Ring from the game with printed damage equal or lower than the number of cards you removed.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

As i understand that virtual reversal cards does not have the " and end your opponent's turn" to save up wordings. Does this card end the opponent's turn?

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Regret Nothing, Fear Less
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
Yes, it ends the turn. No, it does not end the turn. It doesn't reverse anything and has no text to cause the turn to end.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:08:12 PM by Daeva »
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 03:20:55 PM »
Sorry for digging this old thing up...but may I have some further explanation on the above ruling? It was asked in discord if this card ended turn and I was pretty certain it does not because 1. It does not reverse anything, and 2. Does not contain any text that ends the turn. I get the need for less text changes how reversals work a little, but the virtual omniFAQ states: Reverse, Reversal
-All Reversals that actually reverse cards end the turn unless they specifically state otherwise.

I compared the card to something like Counter strike, a reversal card that does not reverse that specifically has text that ends the turn.

Sorry for rambling on...but in the end, does Regret Nothing, Fear Less end the turn?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:22:43 PM by niiiiick »

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:08:32 PM »
Nope, good catch. It doesn't end the turn. I've adjusted my previous answer above.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.