Author Topic: 2/10/13 "Welcome to Virtual 5!" Tournament  (Read 643 times)

Online BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
2/10/13 "Welcome to Virtual 5!" Tournament
« on: January 22, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »
Date/Time: 4 PM on 2/10/13

Format: Modified Virtual Classic - All non-superstar-specific cards from Premier to Great American BASH as printed and errata'd by Comic Images, with these additional errata active.  Also, non-superstar-specific cards from Virtual 1-5 without the Revolution logo are allowed.  However, the pool of legal superstar only includes any non-Revolution superstar who was released in Virtual sets 1-5.  Remake superstars can legally pack any superstar-specific card their Ability allows, so Chyna Doll can pack Grapple With Your Faith and FoSE can pack The Kenton Bomb (and so on).

Location: 160 W. Westfield Ave Apt A1 Roselle Park, NJ 07204.  

Notes:
-If we get 4+ people, we'll be taking rankings and handing out Raw Deal Players Committee prizes.  
-Regarding the location: Scott (Crasher) is graciously opening his doors to all, so please be considerate of his property.  Bring your own eats/drinks or cash therein: fast food and limited delivery options available.  Parking is street parking only and first come first served.  Public transportation is available, but anyone coming via public transportation please contact me privately so we can discuss arrangements further.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:06:49 PM by BigPimpin »
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Online BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: 2/10/13 "Welcome to Virtual 5!" Tournament
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 12:14:40 PM »
Please note the change of date of the tournament.

Also, please note that if the card is not remade in time, the errata to IRAN #1! will be in effect as listed here.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.