Author Topic: LackeyCCG Errors/Updates  (Read 34870 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: LackeyCCG Errors/Updates
« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2017, 09:22:15 AM »
UPDATE COMPLETE: 10/31/2017

Updates include:
* Virtual 8 (B) is released.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »
Seems all the new cards from Virtual B are not shrunk down to 250x350 instead they are 1500x2098 so when you hover on them you get a massive image to the FACE! lol
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +75/-67
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2017, 05:11:46 AM »
Lackey still isn't displaying 70% of the new set for me; all I get is a stock Raw Deal card back. Also, connecting to the server has been a nightmare. I don't know what I'm doing wrong on either front.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
I've updated Lackey again today (11/02/17) with the correct image sizes for V8B cards.

Drywall, I'd recommend downloading the patch one more time.  If you're still having problems with images, the issue lies either with Lackey or your PC, and I'm unfortunately unqualified to assist with troubleshooting either of those.  :(

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Online dilbert505

• +46/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »
Drywall, I was having problems with my picture set, too. If you haven't followed MPT's suggestion for how to do a full update (copy the "decks" folder to the desktop, delete the rawdeal folder from plugins, install from the full zip folder, and then paste your decks folder back where it came from), I would recommend that. I was having some significant image issues, and doing that cleared everything right up.

As for the server issues, I think that's Lackey-side, and there isn't much we can do for that. Well, I think Mitch can host you on a separate server, you may want to holler at him in Discord, but other than that, Lackey's servers are just terrible recently, so we kind of have to deal with it.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline tutoman

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2017, 06:46:00 PM »
BWO's Meanie's Mischievous Shenanigans is listed as a Goldust card but it doesn't have Goldust's logo.

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2017, 06:52:37 AM »
BWO's Meanie's Mischievous Shenanigans is listed as a Goldust card but it doesn't have Goldust's logo.

To add to that, Blue Meanie Interferes is a Goldust card, but isn't listed as one...assuming those 2 got mixed up

Offline tutoman

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 11, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
Lay-Cool:
The superstar is named Lay-Cool, but all it's superstar specific cards are listed as LayCool

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 29, 2017, 04:55:19 PM »
Just noticed on Lackey...and checked the download files and its the same there, but Sting's Howl does not have the ACE symbol. Has the "ACE" in the text, but no symbol...not sure if that's revision worthy, just making it known

EDIT: The TB WCW Title Belt is the same, but IDK if the ACE symbol should go on belts??
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:57:14 PM by niiiiick »