Author Topic: SouledOut! - FULL RESULTS - TCOs Haunted 31 ROYAL RUMBLE  (Read 9307 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
SouledOut! - FULL RESULTS - TCOs Haunted 31 ROYAL RUMBLE
« on: September 20, 2012, 09:53:48 AM »
Howard Finkel: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE 1989 ROYAL RUMBLE!"
Your mind reels. Where are you? What is this? Have you been transported through time? Has time been transported to you? Ghosts? Illusions? Things around you don't look right but they do look real. Right now you don't know, and you don't care!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2012:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,11108.0.html

The winner of the TCO HAUNTED 31 ROYAL RUMBLE will have a guaranteed spot/first pick for the 7th ANNUAL TCO Royal Rumble (with a big prize for the winner) that runs in January. Also Queensryche has agreed to buy the winner of this event the WWE Wrestlefest remake for XBox 360 and PS3.

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the EASY wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 12 POINTS. ttp585 may spend up to 13. You MUST select 1-3 wrestlers. After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on POWER-UPS (POWER-UPS are listed below the wrestler list).
AS SOON AS 31 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS I will begin the TCO HAUNTED 31 ROYAL RUMBLE! Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 32ND WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be, otherwise I will, and you probably won't like it.[/color]

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know this, but it will give you an advantage)
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with an HS of 4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and their save rating is 5+ if they would save at 6+ (HS2 or less saves at 4+ if they would save at 6+).
- If a wrestlers HS is 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round, though this ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a wrestler with a HS of 6-7.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll). Wrestlers with a HS of 8 get to roll 4d6, wrestlers with a HS of 9+ get to roll 3d6. If any 6s are rolled then the wrestler does not have to make a save roll! BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled. A wrestler does not make a BBB roll if they are attacked by wrestler(s) with a combined HS of equal or greater than their own. SECOND WIND power-ups are good for these types of wrestlers.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 11+ may take extra hits when being attacked (this is bad, the higher the HS the easier it is to take extra hits).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen during the ROYAL RUMBLE. Wrestlers with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. NEW - RECOVERY ROLLS can only be rerolled by HS5 wrestlers. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers during the course of the Royal Rumble through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin with 2 reroll counters; HS3, 6, and 9 begin with 1 reroll counter.

Here they are, all 58 entrants (and 50 different selections) circa 89 for the TCO HAUNTED 31 ROYAL RUMBLE. Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 12 POINTS and you must select 1-3 wrestlers.
Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS if they are attacking or being attacked. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll or for preventing another wrestler from making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS (along with it's effect) is unchanged. However a printed HS of 8 uses 3 dice to make a BBB roll instead of 4 if the HS8 is altered to a higher number.

1PT
-Barry Horowitz 7/1
-Brooklyn Brawler 6/1
-Jim Powers 7/1
-Red Rooster 2/1
2PTS
-Akeem 11/2
-Big Man Steel (Tugboat) 14/2
selected-Blue Blazer 5/2
-Bobby “The Brain” Heenan 0/3
-Dino Bravo 9/2
selected-The Genius 8/2
-Hercules 9/2
-Mr. Fuji 1/2
-Outlaw Ron Bass 6/2 (SV=3 vs Beefcake)
-Paul Roma 7/2
-Rugged Ronnie Garvin 4/2 (SV=3 vs Valentine)
3PTS
-Bad News Brown 8/3
-Big Boss Man 8/3
-Big John Studd 10/3
-Brutus “the Barber" Beefcake 7/3
selected-Earthquake 15/3
-Greg “the Hammer" Valentine 8/3
selected-Haku 8/3
selected-Harley Race 8/3
-Hillbilly Jim 8/3
selected-King Hacksaw Jim Duggan 6/3
-Koko B. Ware 6/3
selected-“The Model" Rick Martel 7/3
selected-Superfly Jimmy Snuka 8/3 (SV=5 vs Piper)
-Tito Santana 7/3
-“The Widow Maker” Barry Windham 8/3
selected-Zeus 13/3 (SV=7 vs Hogan)
4PTS
selected-THE BOLSHEVIKS: Boris Zhukov 9/1 & Nikolai Volkoff 8/3 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
-THE BUSHWHACKERS: Butch 6/2 & Luke 6/2 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-DEMOLITON: Ax 9/2 & Smash 9/2 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
-Dusty Rhodes 7/4 (SV=6 vs Savage)
-THE FABULOUS ROUGEAU BROTHERS: Jacques Rougeau 9/2 & Raymond Rougeau 7/2 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-Honky Tonk Man 3/3 (has the HS5 reroll ability)
selected-“The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase 6/3 (removes 1 hit from himself at the end of each round, attacks against DiBiase may be rerolled)
selected-Mr. Perfect 6/4
selected-THE POWERS OF PAIN: The Barbarian 9/2 & The Warlord 9/2 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-Ravishing Rick Rude 7/4 (SV=5 vs Piper or 6 vs Warrior)
5PTS
selected-Jake “the Snake” Roberts 7/4 (Always hits on 5+ if attacking by himself)
selected-Roddy Piper 8/5 (SV=6 vs Savage or 7 vs Hogan)
6PTS
selected-THE BRAIN BUSTERS: Arn Anderson 4/3 & Tully Blanchard 4/3 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-THE HART FOUNDATION: Bret "Hitman" Hart 5/3 & Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart 6/3 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-“Macho Man Randy Savage 7/6 (SV=7 vs Hogan or 8 vs Andre)
selected-THE ROCKERS: Marty Jannetty 3/3 & Shawn Michaels 5/3 (you get both, this counts as 2 wrestlers)
selected-Ultimate Warrior 8/6 (SV=7 vs Hogan or 8 vs Andre)
7PTS
selected-Hulk Hogan 9/7 (SV=8 vs Andre)
8PTS
selected-Andre "the Giant" 8/8

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

X POINTS - X+1 REROLL COUNTERS
Acts like normal reroll counters. X points spent gives the wrestler X+1 reroll counters. Must spend at least 1 point.

1 POINT - FIGHTING SPIRIT
A wrestler can remove any number of these power-ups from themself before they attack. At the start of a round after the round roll, all HS 2-7 wrestlers may use FIGHTING SPIRIT immediately. A wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 for each of these power-ups removed and then does the following for each roll (the entire roll can be rerolled):
1-2: Remove up to 1 hit from the wrestler
3-5: Remove up to 2 hits from the wrestler
6: Remove up to 3 hits from the wrestler

2 POINTS - GHOST OF A CHANCE
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically. Anything CAN and WILL happen in the Royal Rumble! There are an average of 3-8 auto elimination rolls per Rumble.
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2 POINTS - WWF UNIVERSE (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
You cannot select WWF UNIVERSE and GHOSTBUSTER.
Whenever any of your wrestlers select any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a double team attack, the double team succeeds on a roll of 3+. This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+.

3 POINTS - PARANORMAL
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 2D6 and removes a number of hits from themself equal to the lowest number just rolled (highest number is used if wrestler has HS2-7).

3 POINTS - GHOSTBUSTER (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is in effect for the entire Rumble)
You cannot select GHOSTBUSTER and WWF UNIVERSE.
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and empty the ring, the empty the ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+ instead of 3+.

3 POINTS - TRICK OR TREATMENT (a wrestler may only be allocated one of these power-ups)
This wrestler will enter the Royal Rumble randomly in spot #21-31! If more than 11 wrestlers have this power-up, then #21 is lowered by 1 for each wrestler in excess of 11. There is a 1 in 3 chance this POWER-UP will do nothing!

4 POINTS - GHOST WITH THE MOST
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and MAY be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:29:50 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline majinsuperdustin

• +2/-7
    • View Profile
Re: ...TCO... ...October 1st...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »
ZOMBIES?
HBKHalfBlackKid

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »
I don't know what it is, but I want in and I don't have any vacations to keep me away from the computer this time. 
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 12:12:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure his Icon says it all
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline originaldeadman88

• +12/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
I want in!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »
Amusing, since October 1st means something entirely different for me.. ;)

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
Pay day right.... Totally gotta mean pay day
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline majinsuperdustin

• +2/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »
OMG! I wish that they would bring back Halloween Havoc
HBKHalfBlackKid

Offline KD8ESU

• +19/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
ZOMBIES?

No, we, I mean they, come out in December.  Yea... they.

So we get a build through October.  Well, let's have fun for those 12 days before we get haunted "forever".
hXi

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Havoc... It Begins...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 07:05:05 AM »
Go to the top post of this thread and start reading to participate.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: PARTICIPATE NOW! Halloween Havoc
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 05:12:30 AM »
Last bump for this thread before the October 13th reveal date. Read the top post in this thread to participate.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: PARTICIPATE NOW! Halloween Havoc
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 03:30:40 AM »
After filling out your papers you all hand them forward. They are taken away by the men in white. Only your party is now in this strange room. After a few minutes which seem like hours a familiar voice echoes through the room. It sounds like, Vince McMahon? "Well gentlemen. As some of you have probably guessed by now being in a room with 13 doors, one of these doors is going to open. And what door that will be has been determined by all of you. It looks like you guys are not that bright are you. Twelve of you picked door 13, the door marked with the word HELL. Really? Did that seem like a good idea at the time. Ha ha ha. While that is far and away the door that was picked the most I won't be opening it. It was a red herring. And not only that, all of you that picked door 13 won't be getting any favors from me. Now door 3 was picked the most after 13. Door 3 was picked six times. The ones of you that picked door 3 will be getting a little help from me. However only those of you that picked 3 that also DID NOT pick door 13. As I look at what has been handed to me it appears only one of you has done this. That is the person named ttp585, is that a name or a joke? As all of you are morons from the best I can tell, you probably haven't figured out what the 13 doors in front of you represent." McMahon(?) pauses and clears his throat. "Well too bad! This is the first time we have tried this with actual... We don't know exactly, well... It will be interesting to observe from up here. Have fun gentlemen." No sounds. The room you are in grows darker. You here a creaking. Door 3 starts to open by itself. You and your group take a collective step away from it. You peer towards it. It opens. Nothing. The open door has just revealed the wall behind it. You look at the other members in your group. The doors suddenly start to slowly vanish. The candles in the room start to vanish. You are in blackness. The only sound is breathing and moans coming from the group members around you. A white and green light pulses and blinds you. People cry out and scream. You open your eyes, the room appears to be spinning. Streamers of light are flying around you. Everyone in the room is still there, but the room itself looks larger now, different. You are in a well furnished room, but it is very small looking down on something that is very big. You are holding a card and pen in your hand. You look it over in a daze. In the air you hear the booming voice of what sounds like, Howard Finkel? "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT IS NOW TIME FOR..."

Final reveal and event start on the 13th.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 03:33:03 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: SIGN UP NOW! TCOs Haunted 31 ROYAL RUMBLE
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 03:16:02 AM »

Queensryche

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 03:53:42 AM »
Macho Man Randy Savage - 6 Pts
Ghost With The Most - 4 Pts
Ghost of a Chance - 2 Pts

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 03:55:12 AM »
Roddy Piper + Trick or Treatment + Ghost of a Chance + 2 Reroll Counters + Fighting Spirit
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 04:07:44 AM »
The Million Dollar Man (4) + Ghost With The Most Money (4) + Ghost of a Chance (2) + 2 Reroll Counters (1) + Fighting Spirit (1)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 05:15:42 AM »
jake the snake roberts- 5pts
ghost of a chance- 2pts
fighting spirit x5- 5pts

what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Offline originaldeadman88

• +12/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 05:37:18 AM »
The hart foundation 6 pts
ghost of a chance 2pts
Fighting spirit x4 4 pts

Offline pecis

• +4/-7
  • Big all over
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 05:39:38 AM »
hogan - +2 reroll counters - ghost with the most.
FREE REDNUGS

Offline Commissioner D2

• Raw Deal Director of Cards
  • Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 05:44:20 AM »
The Brainbusters - 6 pts
Ghost Of A Chance x2 - 4 pts (one each)
Fighting Spirit x2 - 2 pts (one each)
WWE Raw Deal Commissioner and Director of Cards
The Original Hardcore Mallet-Swinging Freak
#NateHatesMeToo
Official Outside Consultant of Team Niki Heber and Friends...and Mitch!
I made @VelaCards happen!!!!!

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +244/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 06:20:32 AM »
Zeus 3 Points
GHOST WITH THE MOST 4 Points
GHOST OF A CHANCE 2 Points
PARANORMAL 3 Points
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »
Mr Perfect with trick or treatment
Demolition with Fighting Spirit on Smash
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 06:41:51 AM by piperspitt »
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 07:02:23 AM »
Andre The Giant - 8
Ghost of a chance - 2
2x Fighting Spirit - 2
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline Smudge

• +1/-4
  • Good at mountain climbing, guitar solos and lying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 07:24:49 AM »
Honky Tonk Man - 4pts
GHOST OF A CHANCE - 2pts
GHOST WITH THE MOST - 4pts
2 Reroll Counters - 1pt
1 Fighting Spirit - 1pt
"Temperamental, passionate and impulsive all are terms by which Martyn would be known were he not larger than everyone else. Since he is, though, he is simply "the fat one.".

Offline Revolution_Payback

• +2/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 07:50:55 AM »
The Rockers (6) + Ghost with the Most (4) on Marty Janettey (or do both get it?)
The Genius (2)