Author Topic: The 4 Phases of Raw Deal (A deckbuilding guide)  (Read 5879 times)

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Re: The 4 Phases of Raw Deal (A deckbuilding guide)
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 09:12:19 AM »
I like this idea of a guide. Im a fairly good player myself in virtual classic. With that being said id love to see a guide to revo. I have played many games of it and cant ever seem to win it just makes me angry. I would normally just outright avoid something i didnt like. But i will be playing and helping run worlds this year so i need to get gud lol.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2018, 10:32:42 AM »
I like this idea of a guide. Im a fairly good player myself in virtual classic. With that being said id love to see a guide to revo. I have played many games of it and cant ever seem to win it just makes me angry. I would normally just outright avoid something i didnt like. But i will be playing and helping run worlds this year so i need to get gud lol.

BigPimpin sent me a guide for revolution a couple years ago that helped a bit...but the meta has really changed since then. I believe it was posted somewhere, but probably needs to be updated

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 10:59:33 AM »
I gotta revo deck built,ill bring it next month
"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE."

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 11:29:29 AM »

BigPimpin sent me a guide for revolution a couple years ago that helped a bit...but the meta has really changed since then. I believe it was posted somewhere, but probably needs to be updated

If you can find that again i would certainly appreciate it. Anything at all can help. It just feels as soon as my opponent get 7 or more fort and i sit a zero i might as well just give up becuase ill never hit the board. Im clearly missing something.

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • +14/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 07:29:52 PM »
What kind of guide do you think the general public would need for revo? I'm all in for creating that! :) in fact I already have an excel with the different styles of Reversals to choose from. Alternatively you can check out the general discussion in rawdealsg.proboards .com where I broke down all the cards. Different reversal styles, different target tactics, different types of maneuvers to focus on etc.. But that was before VR5 release so mayb just 90% of the stuff still stand.