Author Topic: <R> Stone Cold with No Revolution  (Read 1580 times)

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
<R> Stone Cold with No Revolution
« on: September 07, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »
A lot of local players just got back into the game and most of them quit before Revolution so they don't like to use Revo cards because they don't like them/it's hard to find them. I'm fine with it but there are some Revolution SuperStars I would like to use. So does any one have any ideas for Revolution Stone Cold that doesn't use any other Revolution cards (or BASH)? He is someone I always wanted to use but don't have many ideas for. Being able to Revolution of the Mind, ability, into German Suplex TB; 0D reversal, ability, into Boot Lace; or Clutch into Apply first turn seem good I don't know where you go from there?

With all the card advantage does anyone think he could be a viable Divas deck?

Offline VelaCards

• TCO Donor
  • +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
Re: <R> Stone Cold with No Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 08:26:23 PM »
Wouldn't this be better served in the All Access section, as to even play a <R> SS would then make the deck AA, wouldn't it?  ;)

VC
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)

Offline possum person

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »
if your hometown players say its ok to use stone cold from revo then I'd say this is a decent forum since you will be using an arsenal and backlash with no revo.

I honestly feel like the deck can pretty easily be made great using some of the 3f maneuvers and just skipping anything that has 0f. Heat maneuvers actually tend to go from 3f or so on the second maneuver and so does chain. His ability makes it really easy to access a lot of those cards too, personally though I would go with a punching stone cold Steve Austin because he can play brass knucks turn one and dig for it. If you can get the knucks off on turn one then you really have a great chance of doing some serious damage with cards like left cross punch and right cross punch as well as hay maker and European uppercut.

that's just my two cents

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 11:48:37 PM »
Nice!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:50:11 PM by Shelan »
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan