Author Topic: Rev 3 Defense cards  (Read 788 times)

Offline adidasrunner04

• +3/-0
  • TCO's Finest
    • View Profile
Rev 3 Defense cards
« on: March 05, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
another question:
Head to Toe Defense
Centered Defense
Lateral Flank defense

using the bottom text to end your opponents turn. do the cards have to be put from your ring area to the ringside, or can i discard them from my hand. none of the cards specify a location from, so im assuming either.

Offline VelaCards

• TCO Donor
  • +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
Re: Rev 3 Defense cards
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:50:33 PM »
another question:
Head to Toe Defense
Centered Defense
Lateral Flank defense

using the bottom text to end your opponents turn. do the cards have to be put from your ring area to the ringside, or can i discard them from my hand. none of the cards specify a location from, so im assuming either.

Centered Defense
Antic / Reversal: Maneuver with Target “chest” or “neck”
Antic: -7F and shuffle up to 2 cards with Target “chest” and/or “neck” from your Ringside into your Arsenal.
If a non-Unique Colossal has dealt its Damage to you and is not reversed: you may put this card into your Ringside and end your opponent’s turn.
F:7 D:0

Once the maneuver type has dealt it's damage, you may "pop" the Defense card by placing it into your Ringside to end your opponent's turn. The maneuver stays in your opponent's ring ares because it was successfully played.

The Defense cards have to be in your ring area to trigger the effect.

VC
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)

Offline adidasrunner04

• +3/-0
  • TCO's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »
that makes sense, but just playing devils advocate. if it HAD to be played from your ringarea, should the text say "Requirement: in your ring area, you may put this card into your ringside pile to do yadda yadada yadaa"

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 01:21:27 PM »
Barron was big on less words for Revolution, even if cards made less sense because of it.  -sighs-

But yeah, it has to be in your Ring.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard