Author Topic: Souled Out!!! - TCO/WWE HAVOC SERIES 2011 - HAVOC BOWL RESULTS  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Souled Out!!! - TCO/WWE HAVOC SERIES 2011 - HAVOC BOWL RESULTS
« on: October 28, 2011, 03:46:37 AM »
It's time to strive to survive! Presented Live! I have taken the current WWE roster (58 big WWE names) and have crafted a big time Survivor Series/Halloween Havoc type event!
Like previous events I have run, you don't need to know or really do anything, this event will be FREE. Here is a link to the last WWE event I ran:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,9717.msg117222.html#msg117222

The prize for this event will be that the winner will get first shot to pick the participants that they want when the 2012 TCO Royal Rumble rolls around in January!

THE RULES
You may spend up to 16PTS. You must first select EXACTLY 3 wrestlers. Nominate 1 of your wrestlers as the team captain (the team captain is given 1 reroll counter for free). After this if you have any POINTS left you may spend those POINTS on POWER-UPS. You may name your team, it must make sense in regards to the wrestlers on it. If you DO NOT name your team that's fine, I will ;) There will be eight 3-on-3 havoc filled encounters. These encounters are 3-on-3 elimination texas tornado style matches. Teams will be paired off randomly.
All survivors from previous matches will enter the HAVOC BOWL finale! The HAVOC BOWL is a brutal over the top rope battle royal in which only 1 wrestler can survive! Random "zombies" and "mummies" will be patrolling the outside of the ring, at any time they might pull someone out of the ring! Beware, take care, beware!
Surviving wrestlers that advance to HAVOC BOWL will have all hits removed from themself. All remaining power-ups also carry over to HAVOC BOWL.

DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be. If you do not and you have selected a wrestler that has already been selected, or you have not selected exactly 3 wrestlers, or you have spent more than 16 points, I will keep you in Survivor Series but I will alter your choices to your disadvantage. Don't screw yourself over. If you sign up after there are already 16 teams signed up, well sorry.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A wrestler with an HS of 4 or less removes 1 hit from themself at the end of each round and if they would save on 6+ they instead save on 5+ (4+ if they have HS2 or less).
- If a wrestlers HS is 5 that wrestler can reroll their dice once each round, though this ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a wrestler with a HS of 6-7.
- A wrestler with a HS of 6-7 can gain 2 rerolls whem making a successful RECOVERY ROLL or when eliminating a wrestler.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll altogether (they get to make a BBB roll before their save roll) wrestlers with a HS of 8 possess the best chance to do this. BBB rolls CANNOT be rerolled.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 11+ may take extra damage when being attacked (this is bad).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen when a wrestler attacks. Wresters with a lower SV have a better chance at recovering. Reroll counters may be given to wrestlers through recoveries. Reroll counters act like a normal HS5 reroll ability, when used they are gone.
- Wrestlers with a HS of 0-1 begin with 2 reroll counters; HS3, 6, and 9 begin with 1 reroll counter.

Here they are, all 58 possible entrants. Remember you are allowed to spend UP TO 16 POINTS and you must select 3 wrestlers.
Some wrestlers may have the ability to increase their HS if they are attacking or being attacked. This is only for the purpose of making a BBB roll or for preventing another wrestler from making a BBB roll. The wrestlers printed HS is unchanged.

0PTS
selected-Hornswoggle 5/1 (is always hit on a roll of 3+ when one wrestler is attacking Hornswoggle)
-Trent Barreta 7/0
selected-Tyler Reks 9/0

1PT
-Alex Riley 6/1
-Curt Hawkins 7/1
selected-Jey Uso 7/1
selected-Jimmy Uso 7/1
selected-JTG 5/1
-Yoshi Tatsu 7/1
selected-Zack Ryder 7/0 (SV= opposing wrestlers HS when Ryder is attacking that wrestler by himself, Ryder always RECOVERS as if his SV is 0)

2PTS
-Beth Phoenix 7/3 (SV=1 when being attacked by a male, attacks against Beth may be rerolled)
selected-Ezekiel Jackson 9/2
selected-Goldust 5/1 (may reroll his attacks vs HS 6-7 wrestlers)
-Heath Slater 7/2
-Jinder Mahal 8/2
-Justin Gabriel 4/2
selected-Mason Ryan 12/2
selected-Michael McGillicutty 5/2
selected-Primo Colon 2/2
selected-Santino Marella 6/2 (Santino cannot reroll his attack roll when attacking by himself, if Santino rolls three+ 5s when attacking one wrestler by himself then that wrestler is automatically eliminated)
-Skip Sheffield 9/2
-Tyson Kidd 5/2

3PTS
selected-Alberto Del Rio 4/2 (Alberto becomes 8/4 while he has any reroll counters, when Alberto reverts to 4/2 remove 4 hits from him, when you select Alberto you cannot allocate any reroll counters to him nor does he get one if he is your team captain)
selected-Cody Rhodes 5/3
selected-David Otunga 6/3
selected-Dolph Ziggler 6/3 (when Dolph's RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative he gains 1 reroll counter, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected-Drew McIntyre 7/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected-Faarooq 12/3
selected-The Great Khali 8/2 (HS may =20 when being attacked)
selected-Hacksaw Jim Duggan 8/3
selected-IRS 6/3
selected-Jack Swagger 8/3
selected-John Morrison 7/3
selected-R-Truth 8/3
selected-Sheamus 8/2 (SV=6 when attacking by himself)
selected-William Regal 6/1 (SV=4 when being attacked)

4PTS
selected-CM Punk 7/0 (SV=7 when being attacked, attacks against Punk may be rerolled)
selected-Daniel Bryan 5/3 (Daniel can reroll his RECOVERY ROLLS)
selected-Kofi Kingston 9/3 (Always gets to make a B(oom)B(oom)B(oom) roll regardless of opposing HS, does not start with a reroll counter)
selected-Mark Henry 10/3 (HS=15 when being attacked)
selected-Sgt. Slaughter 7/3 (when Slaughter's RECOVERY ROLL sum is 1+ he may remove hits AND gain 2 reroll counters)
selected-Sin Cara (Azul) 5/3 (Starts with 1 reroll counter, may reroll his attacks vs HS 6 wrestlers) (if you select Azul you cannot select Negro)
selected-Sin Cara (Negro) 6/3 (starts with 2 reroll counters instead of 1, may reroll his attacks vs any wrestler) (if you select Negro you cannot select Azul)
selected-Ted DiBiase Jr. 6/3 (removes 1 hit from himself at the end of each round, DiBiase can only gain up to 1 reroll counter each round)
selected-Wade Barrett 11/3 (SV=6 vs Cena) (Barrett does not add +1 to the hits he must take via the 11+ BBB rule)

5PTS
selected-Chris Jericho 8/5 (SV=6 vs Cena or 7 vs HHH)
selected-Jerry Lawler 6/3 (SV=4 vs SV4 or 5 vs SV5 or 6 vs SV6, attacks against Lawler may be rerolled)
selected-The Miz 7/3 (HS=14 when being attacked and if Miz has 7 hits on himself, SV=7 when Miz has 7 hits on himself)
selected-Randy Orton 9/5 (SV=6 vs Cena or 7 vs HHH)
selected-Rey Mysterio 8/4 (HS may =10 when being attacked)
selected-Roddy Piper 8/5

6PTS
selected-Big Show 6/5 (HS =10 when being attacked)
selected-Kane 7/5 (HS may =8 or 9 when being attacked)
selected-Kevin Nash 8/5 (When Nash rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Nash takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)

7PTS
selected-John Cena 6/6 (SV=7 vs SV7, attacks against Cena may be rerolled)
selected-The Rock 6/6 (SV=7 vs SV7, attacks against Rock may be rerolled)

8PTS
selected-Triple H 7/7 (starts with 3 reroll counters, attacks against HHH may be rerolled)
selected-Undertaker 6/7 (SV=10 when being attacked by a non-SV7 wrestler, HS=10 when being attacked by an SV7 wrestler)

POWER-UPS
If you have any points left use them now! You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a POWER-UP you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

1 POINT - REROLL COUNTER
Acts like a normal reroll counter.

1 POINT - SECOND WIND
A wrestler can remove any number of these power-ups from themself before they attack. That wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 for each of these power-ups removed and then does the following for each roll (the entire roll can be rerolled):
1-2: Remove up to 1 hit from the wrestler
3-5: Remove up to 2 hits from the wrestler
6: Remove up to 3 hits from the wrestler

(at the start of a round after the round roll, all HS 1-5 wrestlers may use SECOND WINDS immediately)

2 POINTS - STRIVE TO SURVIVE
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically.
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated without being able to make a save roll, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. This wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This can stop a random zombie/mummy elimination.

2 POINTS - WWE UNIVERSE (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is always in effect)
You cannot select WWE UNIVERSE and RING GENERAL.
Whenever any of your wrestlers select any other wrestler (owned by any player) to join in a double team attack, the double team succeeds on a roll of 3+. (This roll will always be 3+, it will never be 4+ or 2+).
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and double team more than usual (when it is to your advantage).

3 POINTS - ADRENALINE RUSH (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestelrs)
Whenever any of your wrestlers starts their turn, they may get an ADRENALINE RUSH (one of these POWER-UPS is then gone). Remove up to 1 hit from this wrestler. Before or after this wrestlers attack, the wrestler may move to the beginning or the end of the ring. For the remainder of the round no hits can be put on this wrestler, this wrestler cannot be eliminated, and this wrestlers hits on 4+!

3 POINTS - RING GENERAL (do not allocate this POWER-UP to any of your wrestlers, it is always in effect)
Whenever any of your wrestlers try and empty the ring, the empty the ring attack succeeds on a roll of 2+.
If you select this POWER-UP, I will make your wrestlers try and empty the ring more than usual (when it is to your advantage).

3 POINTS - SAVIOUR
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 2D6 and removes a number of hits from themself equal to the lowest number just rolled (highest number is used if wrestler has HS0-5). This can stop a random zombie/mummy elimination.

4 POINTS - CRY HAVOC
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and MAY be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This can stop a random zombie/mummy elimination.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:05:42 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
Re: Sign Up Now - TCO/WWE HAVOC SERIES 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 04:07:57 AM »
Triple H - second wind, CM Punk, and Drew McIntyre (Team We Look Good in Blazers) couldn't think of a witty braveheart/brave h reference to include Punk. Team Captain is Triple H.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:15:19 AM by Suicidal_Sephiroth »
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline Phenominal1

• TCO Donor
  • +17/-17
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 05:19:56 AM »
The Rock, Wade Barrett Dolph Ziggler and one Strive to Survive on Dolph Ziggler.

Team captain is Dolph Ziggler
Jake Knight

<a href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/j_knight2002/m.html?item=221344389684&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562"> Check out My Ebay for more Raw Deal and wrestling related items!</a>

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 05:22:19 AM »
Mason Ryan, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton with Ring General and Strive to Survive on Orton

Cyan Dragon Vipers captained by Randy.

Thanks dilbert, I only saw HHH, that's what I get for trying to do this out of one bloodshot eye at 5:30 AM.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:36:41 PM by do0shebag55 »
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 05:25:33 AM »
Team: Big Damn Broskis

Big Show - 6 pts. - Second Wind - 1 pt. - Strive To Survive - 2 pts.
Faarooq - 3 pts.
Zach Ryder - 1 pt. (Team Captain. Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!)

Ring General - 3 pts.

Edit: do0she, CM Punk was already taken by Suicidal_Sephiroth.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +244/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 05:53:45 AM »
The Miz - 5pts(Second Wind)
Goldust - 2pts(Second Wind)
The Great Khali - 3pts(Team Captain, Second Wind)
Ring General - 3pts

Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline ziggy zenf

• +22/-21
  • I'm.....from Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 06:43:29 AM »
The Swaggering Samoans

Jack Swagger (Captain)+Stive to Survive, 2 Second Winds, & Reroll Counter-8pts
Jimmy Uso+Strive to Survive & Second Wind-4pt
Jey Uso+Strive to Survive & Second Wind-4pt

WWJD
What Would Justin Do

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 07:38:40 AM »
Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Captain)
David Otunga
Sheamus-Reroll counter
Ring General
Adrenaline Rush
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 07:49:15 AM »
The Aristocracy

Alberto Del Rio (3) + Strive to Survive (2) + Saviour (3) + Second Wind (1)
Cody Rhodes (3) + Second Wind (1)
William Regal (3)

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 08:24:01 AM »
Chris Jericho(captain)- with Savior   (8 points)
Ted DeBiase Jr  (4 points)
Sin Cara(Negro)   (4 points)

Team Saviors of Fake Money
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:26:29 AM by Anthony Lurty »
MOAR Cowbell

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »
Undertaker (C) + Strive to Survive
Sgt. Slaughter
Santino Marella
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 09:38:59 AM »
Team Boom Boom Boom!
Kane - captain
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
WWE Universe

Offline Homeless

• +69/-71
  • ROCK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »
jerry lawler (5pts)
john morrison (3pts) + cry havoc x2 (8pts total) (captain)
tyler reks (0pts)

the royal family: lawler = the king. morrison = prince of parkour. t. reks = "king of the dinosaurs"?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:42:05 AM by Homeless »
what do you call a postman who just lost his job?
...i don't know...just some dude...

my honor, that's all i need. just my honor. and this colossus...

all those memories will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »
4 spots left. This epic team could still be made for only 9 points:

John Cena
Beth Phoenix
Hornswoggle

You know you want to.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:34:41 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 12:02:06 PM »
Piper picked a Primo Perfect

Roddy Piper (C) 5 + cry havoc 4
Mike McGillicutty 2
Primo Colon 2

Ring General 3

=16
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline necrobaron75

• +29/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
Wrestlers

John Cena=7
Hornswoggle=0
R-Truth=3

Power-ups

wwe universe=2
2xstrive to survive=4(on Cena and Truth)
female dog WHAT LINE?!

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »
2PTS
-Ezekiel Jackson 9/2

5PTS
-Rey Mysterio 8/4 (HS may =10 when being attacked)
2 POINTS - STRIVE TO SURVIVE

TEAM CAPTAIN!!!
6PTS
-Kevin Nash 8/5 (When Nash rolls any number of 6s in an attack roll he does 1 extra hit, if he rolls no 6s in an attack roll he takes 1 hit, hits Nash takes from this ability will not cause him to make a save roll)
1 POINT - SECOND WIND

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »
JTG (1 POINT)
IRS (3 POINTS)
SIN CARA (AZUL) 4 POINTS -TEAM CAPTAIN

STRIVE TO SURVIVE ON ALL 3 (6 POINTS)
1 SECOND WIND ON JTG AND 1 ONE SIN CARA.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
dam it i'm too late arn't i?
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-70
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 08:53:40 PM »
and so am i it seems.

I would totally just take the three cheapest  dudes left with no powerups if it got me in
 ;)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:05:21 PM by Jokerfish »
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
48 wrestlers have been chosen for HAVOC SERIES. A total of 16 three man teams are about to destroy each other! Match results will be listed right here on the 31st. Here are the teams:

Suicidal_Sephiroth
We Look Good in Blazers
Triple H - Team Captain, Reroll Counter x4, Second Wind
CM Punk
Drew McIntyre

Phenominal1
The Ziggurats
Dolph Ziggler - Team Captain, Reroll Counter, Strive to Survive
The Rock - Reroll Counter
Wade Barrett

do0shebag55
Cyan Dragon Vipers
Randy Orton - Team Captain, Reroll Counter x2, Strive to Survive
Mason Ryan
Daniel Bryan
Ring General

dilbert505
Big Damn Broskis
Zach Ryder - Team Captain, Reroll Counter
Big Show - Reroll Counter, Second Wind, Strive To Survive
Faarooq

Mitch!
The Playboys
The Great Khali - Team Captain, Reroll Counter, Second Wind
The Miz - Second Wind
Goldust - Second Wind
Ring General

ziggy zenf
The Swaggering Samoans
Jack Swagger - Team Captain, Reroll Counter x2, Second Wind x2, Strive to Survive
Jimmy Uso - Second Wind, Strive to Survive
Jey Uso - Second Wind, Strive to Survive

Theren
The 3x3's
Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Team Captain, Reroll Counter
David Otunga - Reroll Counter
Sheamus - Reroll counter
Adrenaline Rush
Ring General

Turd Ferguson
The Aristocracy
Alberto Del Rio - Team Captain, Saviour, Second Wind, Strive to Survive
Cody Rhodes - Second Wind
William Regal - Reroll Counter

Anthony Lurty
Saviors of Fake Money
Chris Jericho - Team Captain, Reroll Counter, Savior
Ted DiBiase Jr - Reroll Counter
Sin Cara (Negro) - Reroll Counter x2

Daeva
The Cobra Corpse
Undertaker - Team Captain, Reroll Counter x2, Strive to Survive
Sgt. Slaughter
Santino Marella

Vick
Team Boom Boom Boom!
Kane - Team Captain, Reroll Counter
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
WWE Universe

Homeless
The Royal Family
John Morrison - Team Captain, Cry Havoc x2, Reroll Counter
Jerry Lawler - Reroll Counter
Tyler Reks

piperspitt
Piper Picked a Primo Perfect
Roddy Piper - Team Captain, Cry Havoc, Reroll Counter
Mike McGillicutty
Primo Colon
Ring General

necrobaron75
The Lie Detectors
John Cena - Team Captain, Reroll Counter, Strive to Survive
Hornswoggle
R-Truth - Strive to Survive
WWE Universe

Rip
The Super Shredders
Kevin Nash - Team Captain, Reroll Counter, Second Wind
Ezekiel Jackson - Reroll Counter
Rey Mysterio - Strive to Survive

Drywall
The Blue and Green Man Group
Sin Cara (Azul) - Team Captain, Reroll Counter x2, Second Wind, Strive to Survive
JTG - Second Wind, Strive to Survive
IRS - Reroll Counter, Strive to Survive

In HAVOC BOWL you best be ready for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewmqIedokE&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:53:51 PM by Neil Swint »

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Souled Out!!! - TCO/WWE HAVOC SERIES 2011
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »
I would love to see some of these teams in real life! Thanks for running this Mr. Swint!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 12:54:16 AM »
MATCH #1: The Swaggering Samoans (ziggy zenf) vs. Cyan Dragon Vipers (do0shebag55)
Jimmy saves himself from Bryan (3/3)
Jimmy saves himself from Orton (3/3)
Jimmy gets a SECOND WIND (3/3)
Jay gets a SECOND WIND (3/3)
Mason RECOVRS (3/3)
Mason breaks Jay with the HOUSE OF PAIN, Jay is eliminated by Mason (2/3)
Bryan grabs Jimmy and locks on LEBELL LOCK, but Jimmy STRIVES TO SURVIVE (2/3)
Bryan RECOVERS (2/3)
RKO on Swagger, a pin! No! Swaggers feet are underneath the bottom rope, the ref waves off the count, Swagger unknowingly STRIVES TO SURVIVE (2/3)
Jimmy and Mason collide head on, both men collapse with Mason landing on top of Jimmy, the ref counts the pin
Jimmy is eliminated by Mason (1/3)
Swagger saves himself from Mason+Orton (1/3)
Orton slugs Swagger over and over, Orton gets Swagger between the ring ropes, Venom Drop DDT, Swagger is eliminated by Orton (0/3)
The following wrestlers advance to HAVOC BOWL:
Randy Orton - Reroll Counter x3, Strive to Survive
Mason Ryan
Daniel Bryan
all w/Ring General

MATCH #2: The Super Shredders (Rip) vs. The Cobra Corpse (Daeva)
Jackson flexes right in the face of Undertaker (3/3)
Nash sidewalk slams Santino, Santino is eliminated by Nash (3/2)
Jackson no sells a gut buster from Slaughter (3/2)
Undertaker RECOVERS (3/2)
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER, Jackson is eliminated by Undertaker (2/2)
619, Slaughter is eliminated by Mysterio (2/1)
Nash RECOVERS (2/1)
Undertaker saves himself from Mysterio (2/1)
Nash is injured in a corner, Undertaker and Mysterio nail each other at the same time with right hands and both go down, Nash signals for the ref to count both men, Mysterio and Undertaker both STRIVE TO SURVIVE and get up before the 10 count (2/1)
Nash gets back into things, Undertaker saves himself from Nash (2/1)
Undertaker unloads on Nash and Mysterio, Nash is no selling! (2/1)
Undertaker saves himself from Nash (2/1)
Nash just keeps managing to sustain the damage that Undertaker is delivering (2/1)
Nash gets a SECOND WIND (2/1)
Mysterio german suplexes Undertaker! The ref counts 1 2... 3! But wait, the ref counted both wrestlers shoulders down on the mat!
Mysterio and Undertaker are eliminated (1/0)
The following wrestler advances to HAVOC BOWL:
Kevin Nash - Reroll Counter x3

MATCH #3: Team Boom Boom Boom! (Vick) vs. The 3x3's (Theren)
Duggan RECOVERS (3/3)
Kofi saves himself from Otunga (3/3)
Otunga saves himself from Henry (3/3)
Kane irish whips Sheamus, Sheamus rebounds towards Kane, CHOKESLAM, Sheamus is eliminated by Kane (3/2)
WORLDS STRONGEST SLAM, Otunga is eliminated by Henry (3/1)
Duggan reverses an arm bar on Kofi, Kofi flips out of it (3/1)
Kane takes Duggan out of the ring, CHOKESLAM through the announcer table, Duggan is eliminated (3/0)
Kane - Reroll Counter x5
Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston
all w/ WWE Universe

MATCH #4: Piper Picked a Primo Perfect (piperspitt) vs. We Look Good in Blazers (Suicidal_Sephiroth)
Piper RECOVERS (3/3)
McIntyre saves himself from Primo (3/3)
McIntrye saves himself from Piper (3/3)
Piper is double teamed by HHH+Punk, it looks like Piper is done for, but Piper CRIES HAVOC and starts to fire stiff right hands on both men (3/3)
Piper clobbers Punk with a double axehandle from the top rope, Punk is eliminated (3/2)
Primo saves himself from HHH (3/2)
McIntyre saves himself from Primo (3/2)
McGillicutty saves himsel from HHH (3/2)
Piper RECOVERS (3/2)
McIntyre is eliminated by Primo (3/1)
McGillicutty stays away from the action (3/1)
PEDIGREE on Primo, Piper can't get there in time, Primo is eliminated by HHH (2/1)
Piper spits on HHH (2/1)
McGillicutty RECOVERS (2/1)
HHH saves himself from McGillicutty+Piper (2/1)
HHH RECOVERS (2/1)
HHH gets a SECOND WIND (2/1)
McGillicutty saves himself from HHH (2/1)
PEDIGREE, McGillicutty is eliminated by HHH (1/1)
Piper gets his fingers on his right hand up in the eye gouge position (1/1)
HHH makes a dead run at Piper, Piper sidesteps HHH and scoops his legs and gets him down on the mat in a figure four leglock, HHH manages to turn the hold over and the pressure is reversed back onto Piper (1/1)
Piper turns the hold over, Piper smashes HHH with a right hand, the hold is broken, both men are down (1/1)
Piper gets up first and picks up HHH in a bodyslam, as Piper slams HHH, HHH is able to hook Pipers legs as HHH hits the mat, Piper is rolled up in an inside cradle, Piper is eliminated by HHH (0/1)
Triple H - Reroll Counter x6

MATCH #5: The Blue and Green Man Group (Drywall) vs. The Playboys (Mitch!)
Goldust gets a SECOND WIND (3/3)
Goldust is eliminated by Azul+IRS via a double pin! (3/2)
JTG saves himself from Miz (3/2)
Springboard moonsault on Khali, Khali is eliminated by Azul (3/1)
JTG is dancing in a corner (3/1)
JTG saves himself from Miz (3/1)
JTG goes back to dancing as Miz is in deep trouble with IRS and Azul (3/1)
Miz gets a SECOND WIND (3/1)
Azul RECOVERS (3/1)
Miz goes for a superplex on Azul, Azul blocks it and drops Miz on his face, Azul splashes off the top onto Miz, Miz is eliminated by Azul (3/0)
Sin Cara (Azul) - Reroll Counter x6, Second Wind, Strive to Survive
JTG - Second Wind, Strive to Survive
IRS - Reroll Counter, Strive to Survive

MATCH #6: The Aristocracy (Turd Ferguson) vs. Big Damn Broskis (dilbert505)
WMD, Regal is eliminated by Show (2/3)
Del Rio reverse an arm breaker by Ryder into an arm breaker of his own, Ryder is eliminated by Del Rio (2/2)
Faarooq RECOVERS (2/2)
Rhodes saves himself from Show (2/2)
Faarooq and Rhodes double clothesline each other, Faarooq just has enough left to make a cover, Rhodes is eliminated (1/2)
Show is exhausted in a corner, Del Rio blindsides Faarooq with a dropkick to the back of the head, Faarooq is eliminated (1/1)
Show RECOVERS (1/1)
Show RECOVERS (1/1)
Del Rio gets a SECOND WIND (1/1)
Del Rio slaps an arm bar on Show (1/1)
Show throws Del Rio off into a corner, big splash in the corner on Del Rio (1/1)
Show grabs Del Rio out of the corner, Del Rio latches anotehr arm bar onto Show (1/1)
Show picks up Del Rio and spinebuster's him in the middle of the ring and goes for the pin, Del Rio is a SAVIOUR and kicksout! (1/1)
Del Rio RECOVERS (1/1)
Show picks up Del RIo and launches him into the corner again, Show splashes Del Rio in the corner but Del Rio moves out of the way and Show crashes and burns (1/1)
Del Rio runs at Show, Show brings up the HOG LOG and jacks Del Rio in the jaw (1/1)
Del Rio is exhausted (1/1)
Show hits another spinebuster on Del Rio (1/1)
Del Rio rolls to the corner and gets up before a pin can be made (1/1)
Del Rio climbs to the top rope and missle dropkicks Show (1/1)
Del Rio goes back up top, Show gets up and grabs him around the throat before Del RIo can attack again, CHOKESLAM off the top rope! (1/1)
Del Rio is eliminated by Show (0/1)
Big Show - Reroll Counter x4, Second Wind, Strive to Survive

MATCH #7: The Royal Family (Homeless) vs. The Lie Detectors (necrobaron75)
Lawler RECOVERS (3/3)
R-Truth fights off Reks+Lawler (3/3)
Lawler saves himself from Truth (3/3)
Truth STRIVES TO SURVIVE against Morrison (3/3)
Morrison kicks Hornswoggles head off, Hornswoggle is eliminated by Morriosn (3/2)
Lawler and Morrison spike piledrive Truth, Truth is eliminated by Lawler+Morrison (3/1)
Cena is beatdown by The Royal Family, The Royal Family all goes up to the top rope in three seperate corners, it's a triple falling fistdrop off the top!
Cena is eliminated by Morriosn+Lawler+Reks (3/0)
John Morrison - Cry Havoc x2, Reroll Counter x3
Jerry Lawler - Reroll Counter x3
Tyler Reks - Reroll Counter x1

The Ziggurats vs. (Phenominal1) vs. Saviors of Fake Money (Anthony Lurty)
DiBiase saves himself from Barrett (3/3)
Negro saves himself from Rock (3/3)
Barrett and Jericho dropkick each other at the same time, Jericho rolls over onto Barrett, Barrett is eliminated by Jericho (2/3)
Negro saves himself from Rock (2/3)
DiBiase picks his spot (2/3)
DiBiase RECOVERS (2/3)
Rock RECOVERS (2/3)
Ziggler saves himself from DiBiase (2/3)
Ziggler RECOVERS (2/3)
Negro saves himself from Ziggler (2/3)
Jericho RECOVERS (2/3)
Rock locks up with Negro and backs him into a corner, punch after punch on Negro followed by a spit punch, Negro is eliminated by Rock (2/2)
Ziggler saves himself from Jericho (2/2)
Rock RECOVERS (2/2)
Ziggler saves himself from Jericho (2/2)
Rock RECOVERS (2/2)
WALLS OF JERICHO, Ziggler is eliminated by Jericho (1/2)
DiBiase saves himself from Rock (1/2)
Jericho smashes Rock from behind with a chair, WALLS OF JERICHO, DiBiase applies the MILLION DOLLAR DREAM at the same time to Rock, Rock is eliminated by Jericho+DiBiase (0/2)
Chris Jericho - Reroll Counter x3, Saviour
Ted DiBiase Jr - Reroll Counter

The 17 man HAVOC BOWL will be held and the results posted on October 31st.

Did anyone notice the pattern of survivors?

31, 31, 31, eerie.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 01:02:58 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 02:38:03 AM »
ohhh couple close matches there, mine had me worried til' the very end. Very fun event, looking forward to havoc bowl!!
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline ziggy zenf

• +22/-21
  • I'm.....from Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 08:31:05 AM »
I got roflstomped.
WWJD
What Would Justin Do