Author Topic: Getting a chance to Interview Jake "The Snake" & Mr. Anderson....Anderson!  (Read 165 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +40/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
So as some know I've gotten into podcasting. Mainly pro wrestling & other sports. I love it, I'm passionate about it. I was invited to be a guest at Heroes and Legends Xlll in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Just a few hours drive from Lafayette where I live. When you go to these it's absolutely luck based if a wrestler will do anything except the obligated pic/sig deal.

So there I am making rounds seeing who is there. I know Sting & Lex Luger arrive at 4pm. That's another story for a later day. I see Molly Holly, Honky Tonk Man, Buff Bagwell, Scarlett Bordeaux to name a few. Then I see Jake's booth. I've always been a Jake Robert's fan my entire life. I was thinking what the hell, worst he will say is no or he won't have time. I go up & pay for my picture with Jake. I thank him for all the awesome memories he gave me growing up. However the best memory was about to happen.

I ask him. Jake my name is Scott I have a wrestling podcast on YouTube. When there are no fans in line, may I please have a few minutes of your time to conduct an interview for my podcast. He looked to his agent who smiled. Then Jake smiled at me & said I'd be happy to! However, I'm dying of thirst let me get a water real fast. I said Jake I'll go buy your water for you. To which he said you don't need to. I responded with it would be my pleasure. So I sprint literally to get him water. I said I want the two coldest waters you have. So I get back & he does indeed give me an interview. One of the best moments of my life. He even retweeted the interview on Twitter which was a surprise. The link will be down below here. Please give it a watch. I'm trying to build this channel to get more guests the caliber of Jake. So I need as many subscribers as possible. Hopefully you'll be kind & give me a subscribe. Also, while I was talking with Jake. My cohost informs me he got Mr. Anderson to do an interview with us. I'd say this was a successful weekend!

Jake "The Snake" Roberts Interview

https://youtu.be/iuZpo3k-fdQ

Mr. Anderson's interview

https://youtu.be/twO23l9xXi4
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
That's awesome, congrats!  I'll try to give a listen when I get off work tonight.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline rated SRH

• +40/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
That's awesome, congrats!  I'll try to give a listen when I get off work tonight.

CREED

I greatly appreciate that man!
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline VelaCards

• TCO Donor
  • +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
This is absolutely fantastic! Congrats!
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)