Author Topic: The B-Sides: V9B Released!  (Read 894 times)

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
The B-Sides: V9B Released!
« on: July 31, 2019, 10:03:37 PM »
Yeesh, that took forever.... haha.  Well, here it is, the end of an era, leading to a new one.  Virtual 9 is finally wrapped up, though with a lighter volume than originally anticipated. 

But we wanted to wrap things up and move on, so a lot of the 'missing' Superstar support that wasn't finished (Drew McIntyre, Roman Reigns, Ambrose farewell card, The Bar) will show up down the road.  Some things were ready because they were planned from the start (Jinder's cards, for example) or because they were 'shiny objects' that drew everyone's attention (Becky's I Am The Man or the new Club card).  It'd be great if there were more than 40 new cards, sorry about that.  It should be better in the future.

So here's the link to the full Virtual 9 set list, and the files are all in place and Ready for Downloading.  As noted elsewhere, the Lackey patch has been updated, and <surprise!> I've already loaded the Superstar Guides, so let me know if I missed anything.  (Flickr will get updated soon, probably in the next 24 hours, for anyone who still cares about it, haha)

And here we are.  Enjoy, have fun with the new cards, and revel in the fact that Eric and his team are already cooking up new Superstars for Virtual 10.  :)

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Re: The B-Sides: V9B Released!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »
Ah shoot, I meant to add this and don't feel like editing it back in.   ;D

The changes noted from V9A have been updated, here's the list:

* Changes:
NXT Tag Team Title Belts - Added "Can be packed when you can pack the Tag Team Title Belts." to the beginning
Samoa Joe - "Your played maneuvers that are not played from hand are Chain."
Elite Wrestling Ability - "Your maneuvers with 'lock' or 'plex'..."
#MMMGorgeous - change to "5-"  (instead of 6 or less)
The Inspirational - "Your printed A Chorus of Boos..."
He Ain’t Hype! - "...your opponent puts 2 random cards from his hand..."

* Typos:
The First-Ever Two-Time NXT Champion - Title Belt is in your Ring
The Second-Ever Two-Time NXT Champion - Title Belt is in your Ring

* Lackey Only:
Hyper Hip Attack - corrected to High Risk + High Risk card type

* Images Only:
NXT's Swiss Sensation - added ACE logo
STJoe - removed 'Multi' tag
Balor's Intimidating Visage - added 'Permanent' tag
Not Just Another Pretty Face - changed to 'Action + Action' card type

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Naitchng

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 10:40:05 PM »
Can explain the move 7+ cards for becky new backstage? Cos technically yr opponent moves the card himself not u, n the card nv specify move cards from where.
Anyway a overall gd boost, especially will u stop, finally the old timers got some support, piper, scsa n jerry lawler looks like fun. Finally slper match of the yr is decent to pack. But really scotty 2 hotty new backstage is way too op, other then tat minor complain, really gd support this time rd, thks for the hardwork 👏👏👏

Offline dallasstar17

• +1/-7
  • Team X-Treme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »
Hey Creed, I do not see the images for Cesaro, Paige, Sami, and Xavier's cards in the PDF's

Edit part 2.... Okay I found them!!!! sorry about that....

They are not on the v9new1 and v9new2 files....that is where I went wrong.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:12:42 PM by dallasstar17 »
Dallasstar17
Oklahoma's Resident Team X-Treme Member

Offline dallasstar17

• +1/-7
  • Team X-Treme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 11:01:04 PM »
Can explain the move 7+ cards for becky new backstage? Cos technically yr opponent moves the card himself not u, n the card nv specify move cards from where.
Anyway a overall gd boost, especially will u stop, finally the old timers got some support, piper, scsa n jerry lawler looks like fun. Finally slper match of the yr is decent to pack. But really scotty 2 hotty new backstage is way too op, other then tat minor complain, really gd support this time rd, thks for the hardwork 👏👏👏

This applies  to the cards that you have control of, such as Precision Clotheusline where you can overturn up to 5 cards. You have to look at the quotation marks....

So the cards on first flush is (Precision) Clothesline, Power Slam, Leg Lock, Knee Drop and Figure Four. Each of these cards have the up to 5 card clause. Now if you are really ballsy you can discard 8 cards and have a 0 for 14 Power Slam.... and when you do it is a multi and can only be reversed with 2 reversals
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 11:24:16 PM by dallasstar17 »
Dallasstar17
Oklahoma's Resident Team X-Treme Member

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 11:14:07 PM »
Hey Creed, I do not see the images for Cesaro, Paige, Sami, and Xavier's cards in the PDF's

Edit part 2.... Okay I found them!!!! sorry about that....

They are not on the v9new1 and v9new2 files....that is where I went wrong.

Yeah, they weren't new, they were released with V9A.  Glad it worked out for you.

CREED

Offline EatSleepGymRepeat

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 09:05:18 PM »
Just want to confirm this is permanent as the image has permanent on it, but not in description

Burn It Down!
Pre-match Event / Mid-match Reversal: Special
During your turn when this card is in your Ringside, you may overturn 1 card and put this card into your Backlash.
As a reversal, can only be played when your opponent successfully plays a 5D+ maneuver; when damage is applied, end his turn.
When this card is successfully played, he overturns 2 cards, and put up to 1 card from your Ringside on the bottom of your Arsenal.
When this card is in your Ring and your maneuver with 'precision' or 'technical' in the title is unsuccessful, he overturns 1 card (when your Fortitude Rating is 5-, 2 cards).
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
The image has already been updated.  Please see a fresh copy of the files for the un-Permanent version.

CREED

Offline Tim (From SG)

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 02:25:46 AM »
Thank you TCO team for the hard work. Really Interesting to see DZ without Vickie version. Something different for a change.

Aww... was hoping for new AJ-styles specific moves. I guess I'll have to wait patiently for that new P1 moves.

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 08:17:08 AM »
Im really enjoying the idea of"yeah you CAN reverse it,but you get hurt for doing it(Asuka,Burn it Down,Bludgeon Brothers),it brings back some of the strategy that non virtual had,about having to let certain
moves through.also helps with red wall
female dog WHAT LINE?!

Offline chris1604

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 07:27:24 PM »
hey guys, i think this card is not updated yet.

This is the show
Action + Action / Reversal: Special
As an action, can only be reversed by 2 reversal cards; choose one: put up to 1 Superstar-specific maneuver from your Ringside into your hand, or shuffle up to 4 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal and draw 1 card.
As a reversal, when played from hand, this card ignores any reversal restrictions, reverse any non-Superstar-specific maneuver.

Do advise thanks

Offline NJDevil18

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 04:49:46 AM »
I think what he is referring to is that the card says "action/action" and says it needs 2 reversals, but on the picture there is only one "action" word and the reminder word "multi" is not there.

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 05:02:06 PM »
Just noticed the reference to Bobby and Gorilla!! 

Thanks! 
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline CRASHER

• +90/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »
Just noticed the reference to Bobby and Gorilla!! 

Thanks!

You can blame my GF for that one....she yells it at me so many times when I'm watching stuff and making off the cuff comments, it just kinda happened after I called her "Monsoon" one time too many  :laugh: :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!